TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my ex and I met three years later, we would for sure have gotten married/ get married.

On that note, I probably only talk to

the only ex's I don't talk to are the ones from high school and prior because I just lost touch with them....

but if we were to connect somehow it would be all love... aint no reason to not be cool if the feels are gone

one ex wanted to be friends but her husband is a sucker and didn't want her talking to me....  like fam.... i haven't been with or seen your girl in 10 years, let it go

i havent been on bad terms with a girl i've ****** with, relationship or just dating/smashing, in a long time up until recently...and thats cuz she spazzed on me for no reason

aside from that ...it's all good with them all 

my ex is in Boston I live in VA so there is that space.
she mentioned visiting VA in August but she has family here.

full honesty. i dont want to be with my ex (because I know i'd ring her neck if we were in a relationship again) but i 'm not completely over her either. (mainly because the way we ended was mutual because of distance so we never fully got to live out life here in America as a couple , we met while both working in Korea) . I balanced her out. and I think she loves me for that. she's very high strung , hot headed and by the book. where im cool, calm and collected. level headed.

So I think it would sort of break her a little for me to tell her i have a girl that im becoming serious with. im sure she'd get over it. knowing we'd never be again. but with her personality she'd be sasd for awhie.

I'm working on becoming less of an jerk and direct with people who can't handle it. so i guess im just trying to protect her feelings though as you have said i owe her nothing.
Man...
mean.gif
  the same **** that I'm working on but to no avail

Last edited:
Man...:smh:   the same **** that I'm working on but to no avail

lol it's kind of funny, im talking to my girl now yesterday. and shes like "Before you say anything...." lol cuz she knows i was getting ready to speak my mind and fry her about something she was doing... then i was like is this what you think of me...
She's like you're so direct i had to preface what iw as doing before u got annoying or mean.
:rofl:

:smh:

lol kissed her and said im sorry working on that.

My new motto: Live in the present, learn from the past, and plan to make your future better than the present.

lol it's kind of funny, im talking to my girl now yesterday. and shes like "Before you say anything...." lol cuz she knows i was getting ready to speak my mind and fry her about something she was doing... then i was like is this what you think of me...
She's like you're so direct i had to preface what iw as doing before u got annoying or mean.
:rofl:

Bro :lol: you sound like me :rofl:

The heat be steaming from my head like the yellow flashing in Vegeta's hair transforming into SS for the first time

And once that "Boy" [emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] hand extends out It's frying time.

I struggle with being annoyed easy

so I let out a big sigh before responding to anything or as a small hint like watch it

Last edited:
I was debating back and forth if I should post these...

Last two weekends were married woman [emoji]128532[/emoji]

In SF at a gay bar with my buddy and this girl who is into me. Info to bathroom, stop at bar and girl with a Cubs jersey is standing there. Cubs were in town

She goes, "Are you gay!?" I obviously start laughing and tell her nah, she goes on about how I'm cute and not gay let's dance. We start dancing and then make out, she leads me off dance floor to meet her friend... Hand leading me is her left with a rock on it.

25 years old, met dude at ND while 19 and they live in Chi. Was there with her girl and said she had cheated on him once before and he had no idea. Was bad as hell. Took her back to her room, told her I couldn't do it.

This weekend, chatting up two girls worth my boy in Newport. Girl and I hit it off and decide to go into the water.

We are in our underwear, in the pacific and she goes, " This is the most romantic thing I've ever done... Kiss me right now."

Making out, I grab her hands... Rock.

Buddy hits me up next day, how was she blah blah blah and was like she was he hottest girl I've ever touched. Told him I couldn't go through with it and bounced.

Idk what the hell is going on, but karma better have me.

You guys believe girls can just go out to eat just as friends with other dudes? Got this one mami who been tryna get me to go out to eat with her but idk she cool and all she one of them artsy high street fashion chicks, but its just awkward to me. She do this all the time too with other dudes from what ive seen on snap and twitter. im confused.

アミーゴ アミーゴ , take a rep sir. I know some of the guys are about to hit you with that "oh I would of pulled up regardless", but it's always respectable to not go through with it.

You guys believe girls can just go out to eat just as friends with other dudes? Got this one mami who been tryna get me to go out to eat with her but idk she cool and all she one of them artsy high street fashion chicks, but its just awkward to me. She do this all the time too with other dudes from what ive seen on snap and twitter. im confused.
When the bill comes, you'll know.

Ask if she's paying for you since she's inviting you. If she's trying to get you to pay, don't waste your time and money. If she's willing to go Dutch, see what's up.

When the bill comes, you'll know.
how so, school me.
i was planning on paying regardless.
If someone invites you to go eat with them, it's implied that they'll pay.

If she avoids the check, you'll know why she invited you (read: free meal). Easy way to confirm is to playfully joke that she's footing the bill since she invited you.

This is exactly why I prefer drinks on a first "date." At worst, it'll cost me <$10 to gauge things.

Last edited:
アミーゴ アミーゴ , take a rep sir. I know some of the guys are about to hit you with that "oh I would of pulled up regardless", but it's always respectable to not go through with it.

Thanks man. I feel good and bad about it. Like can you really trust any chick now!? Lowkey depressing.

karma gonna get you savages for messing with cuffed chicks, i hope it dont tho lol

I didn't... Did you read the post???

Thanks man. I feel good and bad about it. Like can you really trust any chick now!? Lowkey depressing.
Marriage isn't something to play games with in my opinion. Then girls always look at me sideways when I say I don't wanna get married. "These chicks be for everybody". :smh:

Marriage isn't something to play games with in my opinion. Then girls always look at me sideways when I say I don't wanna get married. "These chicks be for everybody". :smh:

Sucks worse for the military folks serving :smh:

They overseas getting shot at and bombed meanwhile the wife at home getting her hair pulled and paralyzed :smh:

Chick from work had a man this whole time :lol:

Lowkey tight, lowkey relieved, lowkey feel bad for dude

I'm gonna guess that you smashed? If so, good work.

Don't feel bad for him -- he'll learn sooner or later.

Last 3 weeks been a blur fam, felt like a 18 year old horndog. I feel like this a sign to stop so I will take it :lol:

karma gonna get you savages for messing with cuffed chicks, i hope it dont tho lol

I didn't know shorty had a man, now that I found out I curved her for being a liar. Now she blowing up my phone :smh: she straight up wrote "we don't have to talk no more I get it but at least let me suck your D one more time" :rofl: and she got a man, females are a trip

I didn't know shorty had a man, now that I found out I curved her for being a liar. Now she blowing up my phone :smh: she straight up wrote "we don't have to talk no more I get it but at least let me suck your D one more time" :rofl: and she got a man, females are a trip

back when netflix and chill first started i had this one chick who i knew had a man and she did not deny him but she kept harassing asking if she could come over or for me to pick her up. still till this day we friends cause she cool and all but she still want me to blow her back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom