TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you are the same person as Sole Blessed? That makes sense. Didn't you and EyeSeeSoles both get banned from this thread? :lol:

A lot of single mothers who are good, responsible parents are able to take care of themselves independently and are usually very protective of their kids. Everyone is looking for companionship, but I know many single mothers who are BOSSES on their own and aren't looking an older man (or any man) to take care of them.

I agree he should've gone for the smash while she was sucking his fingers in the parking lot though.

Haha yup :smh: :lol:.

Facts [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Sup bro [emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] [emoji]128517[/emoji] No hard feelings right?

I met this 37 year old chick on bumble 2 weeks ago, literally from jump she was super infatuated. She blew up my phone, texts, calls, everything..We meet up for the first time and she tells me how good looking I am and we spend a hour in the parking lot kissing and shes sucking my fingers and everything! She works 2 jobs and have a 13 year old at home but tells me she doesn't have to work the second job and if she met me before she wouldn't even have that job because she wants to make time for me..She told me she is going to make sure she sees me and this chick literally wants to see me throughout the week (last week)..So literally, like out of nowhere, this week the texts are less frequent, the calls are less frequent..I ask her what day is good for her this week to hang out, she says none, its busy at both jobs (even though shes off from one starting friday-tuesday) So after a few days of this behavior, I confront her (I know, bad move) she tells me how she is busy and I knew before we met she has a kid and works 2 jobs..What the hell? Last week the same person with 2 jobs and a kid was literally blowing me up and wanted to see me, and now she went from 100-0..She said this week she is very busy..I know she is playing me, but my question to guys is just drop her now? Or wait until next week, since this week is "so busy?" I just really want to smash at this point..I'm trying to play it cool, but it kind of makes me angry how much ish she talked just to flip the script on me
bro didn't something like this happen to you with 2 different women? Didn't we all give you good advice in this thread and you didn't listen? You gotta learn when to move on, take this L.
Homie got his ring finger and thumb sucked on his then got curved. Either her baby daddy back in the picture or she ain't tryna **** with you period. Either way, keep her on deck for a night that she doesnt have the kid cause you know that's gonna happen.

I met this 37 year old chick on bumble 2 weeks ago, literally from jump she was super infatuated. She blew up my phone, texts, calls, everything..We meet up for the first time and she tells me how good looking I am and we spend a hour in the parking lot kissing and shes sucking my fingers and everything! She works 2 jobs and have a 13 year old at home but tells me she doesn't have to work the second job and if she met me before she wouldn't even have that job because she wants to make time for me..She told me she is going to make sure she sees me and this chick literally wants to see me throughout the week (last week)..So literally, like out of nowhere, this week the texts are less frequent, the calls are less frequent..I ask her what day is good for her this week to hang out, she says none, its busy at both jobs (even though shes off from one starting friday-tuesday) So after a few days of this behavior, I confront her (I know, bad move) she tells me how she is busy and I knew before we met she has a kid and works 2 jobs..What the hell? Last week the same person with 2 jobs and a kid was literally blowing me up and wanted to see me, and now she went from 100-0..She said this week she is very busy..I know she is playing me, but my question to guys is just drop her now? Or wait until next week, since this week is "so busy?" I just really want to smash at this point..I'm trying to play it cool, but it kind of makes me angry how much ish she talked just to flip the script on me
bro didn't something like this happen to you with 2 different women? Didn't we all give you good advice in this thread and you didn't listen? You gotta learn when to move on, take this L.
[thread="642298"] [/thread]
Homie got his ring finger and thumb sucked on his then got curved. Either her baby daddy back in the picture or she ain't tryna **** with you period. Either way, keep her on deck for a night that she doesnt have the kid cause you know that's gonna happen.

Or he dragged it out instead of smashing when she was ready to go like he was tryna be stepdaddy.

I think this is dead homie.  My experience with women who are "sexually-forward", as far as body language, (ie sucking fingers) they want an equal or greater response immediately.  As in, that very moment, that very parking space there is no better time to WIO.  You can't ask for a better signal than that.  When you fail to deliver on something like this, especially with a 37yo with kids, she's on to the next one.

Chalk it up as a lesson learned my dude.

I think this is dead homie.  My experience with women who are "sexually-forward", as far as body language, (ie sucking fingers) they want an equal or greater response immediately.  As in, that very moment, that very parking space there is no better time to WIO.  You can't ask for a better signal than that.  When you fail to deliver on something like this, especially with a 37yo with kids, she's on to the next one.

That's fax doe.

Older women are very straight forward with what they want.. they ain't about that BS.

Was messing with an older woman once and we pulled into an empty cul de sac to talk. Straight up made me WIO so she could let me see what dat mouf do. There were houses like 50 yards from us and she gave no dambs.

Swallowed da kids too :smokin top 3 on my "Best Head" list.

anyone had a girl get upset with them when suggesting clothing they should wear or hairstyles you'd like to see them in? 

sometimes I want to treat my chicks like Barbie Dolls and dress them up "/ 

obviously, being into sneakers and the culture I appreciate fashion and style...... sometimes I meet a girl and she just ain't living up to her potential lol 

found it that most get offended and think i'm trying to change them 

my last ex could not dress for **** man..... it was so bad my friends were even commenting on the subject .. she dressed like a stay at home mom that didn't dress up cz she was too busy taking care of multiple kids ... and what made it so disappointing is that her body was amazing 

just started talking to this girl and she's yet to "dress up" for me -- chucks, jeans, and a tee both times I've seen her .... we're going out tonight for a birthday party so we'll see what happens

Gotta bring it out of them and make them feel comfortable wit their bodys.

Lotta chicks are super insecure and thats why they think you are trying to change them.

My girl got a bangin body but she be dressin super basic 75% of the time and it gets annoying. But when I pick somethin out for her and she wears it [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

And maybe that chick dresses in chucks jeans and a tee xuz of the places yall go?
Chicks love it when you let it be known how good they look and other people hear

Last edited:
Had this great magical weekend planned out with the girl.... Got damn if her period didn't hit today.
Just my got damn luck.
And whats worse 1st day she feels bad so cant even get that mouf
Just another sadderDay

Last edited:

This is true... every woman 30+ I've hung out with either sucked me or ****** me the first night we hung out.

DC bout to be crazy this weekend
Word 
smokin.gif

What DC crew plan for the weekend?

Word :smokin

Probably going out tonight with my girl and her cousin (guy). She says she thinks we'll both hit it off with him (he plays pro ball). If you wanna link up with us after we get dinner lmk. Tried calling you last night cuz there were some baddies on the terrace but went straight to voicemail. Me and Rob chilled with them for a minute though. But yeah text me on whatever burner phone you're using now El Chapo.

Last edited:

Word 
smokin.gif

Probably going out tonight with my girl and her cousin (guy). She says she thinks we'll both hit it off with him (he plays pro ball). If you wanna link up with us after we get dinner lmk. Tried calling you last night cuz there were some baddies on the terrace but went straight to voicemail. Me and Rob chilled with them for a minute though. But yeah text me on whatever burner phone you're using now El Chapo.
Yeah I will hit you up on this burner phone. 

Your girl cuz plays overseas
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom