TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been out this past Saturday and Sunday's did a lil bar hoping but I really didn't see any women in my age group

Maybe I'm going to the wrong places or I went out too early :lol:

Oh ****, I didn't know some of y'all in here are from LA?

:nerd:
I wouldn't be surprised if there are over 20 in the greater LA area. A couple became my close friends aside from just the night life.

Mansion in the OC was dope last night. Got bottle service for friend's bday. Prices were really good. Ratio was awesome. Staff was friendly. The mixed crowd was funny. You had the Asians rolling in modded cars and dudes arguing with security guards because they didn't fit the dress code.

You had the Asians rolling in modded cars and dudes arguing with security guards because they didn't fit the dress code.

God I hate those FOBs

Disclaimer so the SJWs don't come at me: I'm Chinese

Last edited:
God I hate those FOBs

I don't dislike any one group just for the sake of it. But perhaps it's because I came to the country at the 4th grade level so I was FOB at one point.

Since it was in Costa Mesa (a rich part of SoCal for the non locals), a lot of the cars were nicely done, I.E. CLS63 on bags and aggressive HREs.

On the FOB subject, my friend tried to set me with her friend way back. Ole girl is from Arcadia so very sheltered. We met up and damn, she wanted a lot with nothing to offer. She wanted an ABC (I didn't even know that stood for American Born Chinese :lol: ), so I was out. Wanted a dude who went to an Ivy League school. I went to state schools so I was out too. Wanted someone who made good money, that's understandable. I found out the chick went to USC for a BS major, BS as in bull doo doo, not bachelors of science and owed mad bread since jobs in the field are non existing and working at a barista at Starbucks.

:lol: I was happy to be out of the running.

God I hate those FOBs

I don't dislike any one group just for the sake of it. But perhaps it's because I came to the country at the 4th grade level so I was FOB at one point.

Since it was in Costa Mesa (a rich part of SoCal for the non locals), a lot of the cars were nicely done, I.E. CLS63 on bags and aggressive HREs.

On the FOB subject, my friend tried to set me with her friend way back. Ole girl is from Arcadia so very sheltered. We met up and damn, she wanted a lot with nothing to offer. She wanted an ABC (I didn't even know that stood for American Born Chinese :lol: ), so I was out. Wanted a dude who went to an Ivy League school. I went to state schools so I was out too. Wanted someone who made good money, that's understandable. I found out the chick went to USC for a BS major, BS as in bull doo doo, not bachelors of science and owed mad bread since jobs in the field are non existing and working at a barista at Starbucks.

:lol: I was happy to be out of the running.
I'm an ABC so I guess I qualified for her :lol:
Well my disdain is for the mainland new generation spoiled Chinese kids that come here and be wasting their daddy's money and the only thing they have to show for is their sports car
Yeah I'm hating, but they even got people like my folks (who have bread themselves) mad because they literally ain't work for ish and are leeches.

Anyway end of my rant, the girl that I met from this rave been sending me all these selfie and thigh shots everyday
Was supposed to meet up today, but she had a work emergency and then my folks needed help so I probably can't see her until next week
Oh well brehs I shall try this again

This chick I've seen this morning when I walked into my office lobby was peeping me out. Just seen her again as I was catching the elevator just smiling.

I think it's USA DC chick can someone PM me a pic for reference :nerd:

I'm moving from my two bedroom apartment I share with one roommate into a one bedroom apartment just a few doors down the hall in September. My girl is moving in with me :D

On a side note, I got a text from one of my exes (who's had my phone number blocked after since we broke up) at 4:46 AM last night saying, "Omg I'm with M" (M is our mutual friend). Then at 5:22 AM M texts me saying, "Hey man chilled with S Tn. I think she's still into you. I'll call you tmrw." :smh:

Last edited:
My girl talked about moving in last night. And I said na.

In the long run it's a waste of money for us both to be paying rent in different homes but I'm still somewhat new here I need to have a place of my own for a bit before I talk about moving in together.

Maybe just in general.

Last edited:

In the long run it's a waste of money for us both to be paying rent in different homes but I'm still somewhat new here I need to have a place of my own for a bit before I talk about moving in together.

Maybe just in general.
I would have done it
Then again I'm cheap af :lol:

Maybe just in general.
I would have done it
Then again I'm cheap af
laugh.gif
****tt I was thinking the same half on rent and utilities here in DC.

Thats more money 
smokin.gif

I told my girl a key to my place cost $400 a month with chore duties...

Pretty much shut that convo down

I told my girl there's two options for her moving in. 1) I pay what I am already paying and she covers the difference, and 2) We split all costs evenly. There's not much of a price difference between the two options TBH and I'm not paying more any way. But the whole point of this move is so we can both save money up to move into a nicer place in a year. We were seriously looking at places but it was too much pressure to decide in a few months since I want to pay to own my next place instead of renting. This new apartment is just a few doors down from where I'm at now :rofl:

Unless suberzat1 suberzat1 wants to move in with me at my current spot and deal with my girl being there all the time on weekends. If your girl and my girl got along and she moved in with us, we'd save A TON of bread. Might be a little crowded though. But they increased my rent only by 2% last year, now they are increasing it by 15% :smh: :x

My girl took it upon herself to pick up all the utilities and household items plus half rent. Take turn buying groceries and i usually pay if we go out to eat

Last edited:
X
I told my girl a key to my place cost $400 a month with chore duties...

Pretty much shut that convo down

I told my girl there's two options for her moving in. 1) I pay what I am already paying and she covers the difference, and 2) We split all costs evenly. There's not much of a price difference between the two options TBH and I'm not paying more any way. But the whole point of this move is so we can both save money up to move into a nicer place in a year. We were seriously looking at places but it was too much pressure to decide in a few months since I want to pay to own my next place instead of renting. This new apartment is just a few doors down from where I'm at now :rofl:

Unless suberzat1 suberzat1 wants to move in with me at my current spot and deal with my girl being there all the time on weekends. If your girl and my girl got along and she moved in with us, we'd save A TON of bread. Might be a little crowded though. But they increased my rent only by 2% last year, now they are increasing it by 15% :smh: :x
We can talk numbers this weekend and my girl said she thinks she would get along with your girl months ago.

Are we doing happy hour this Friday crew :nerd:

Suberzat PM pic of your girl? :nerd:

And speaking of places, went to a few model homes last weekend. Kinda wanted to see where her idea of a "home" should look like...

Can't complain, it was exactly the way I see myself living with little rugrats running around.

She's also prior military too, so she can also qualify for VA loan.

With her income and my income together :x We can get a big *** house!

Last edited:
Suberzat PM pic of your girl? :nerd:

And speaking of places, went to a few model homes last weekend. Kinda wanted to see where her idea of a "home" should look like...

Can't complain, it was exactly the way I see myself living with little rugrats running around.

She's also prior military too, so she can also qualify for VA loan.

With her income and my income together :x We can get a big *** house!
When I get to the crib I will.

I'm teleworking from home with my girl on Friday but we'd prolly be down for a happy hour if it's cool she comes. I don't want to bring her and she's the only chick there ya know.

Last edited:
My girl is not coming but don't care if she comes or not. Just looking for a few drinks.

On another note this is not a huge problem but I am seeing that even tho my girl is 5'8 I still want them 5'10+ girls I see around.

It's just something about them that gets me.

Last edited:
^Yeah I've been eyeing some slim chicks lately because the legs are out and they look so nice. I'm addicted to the mass though. Like I need it. I kind of want to pulverize a rail thin chick sometimes because of how they look but I know it's not gonna feel anywhere as good as a thick chick. My girl is starting to lose weight too :smh:

Last edited:
Speaking on moving in...yall know my bum *** been without a home for a lil bit, even though recently id stay with spanish.
A few weeks ago, she offered me an empty chesrt of drawers for my stuff instead of me using my duffel bag lol. I waited about 2 weeks till I finally put 1 shirt in that thing. I was extra cautious cause I didnt feel right doing it. We didnt even sit and have a talk about length of time or expectations as far as me "living there" So last night I told her straight up I wasnt comfortable having it up in the air with no conversation about it other than "You can always use that empty drawers over there" . I told her I need to help pay some bills and earn my keep. All it takes is some stupid argument for something like "you're using me" to come flying out of her mouth. Even though she has mad room in her crib I still keep most of my clothes etc in my storage unit.

Before yall move in with your girls, make sure everything is covered and talked about cause everything changes when you live together no matter how much she might be over your crib. Ive lived with 2 other women and the last one was a nightmare. Proceed with caution lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom