TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyone thought of Friendship vs Relationship?

Example if im chilling and I want to go and get something to eat, my boys wouldn't really trip if I come over with no food for them(**** cause I was hungry) but with a chick I go out and get some food then come home empty handed with no food for her she is going to be mad for a few days talking about it's not the fact you didn't bring me any food it's the fact you didn't consider me.

You just don't have to think when you are chilling with the homies 

It's the expectations of the relationship vs just chilling with friends. 

This is just general talk.

Last edited:

Example if im chilling and I want to go and get something to eat, my boys wouldn't really trip if I come over with no food for them(**** cause I was hungry) but with a chick I go out and get some food then come home empty handed with no food for her she is going to be mad for a few days talking about it's not the fact you didn't bring me any food it's the fact you didn't consider me.

If I'm chilling with my boys and I'm hungry I'm going to ask who wants to roll with me. If they don't want to roll then they don't get any food. But I think it would be a jerk move to go get food without telling anyone I was getting food if we're all chilling together.

A relationship will never be 50-50 ( I didn't get to chime in when yall talked about that 2 pages back) I'm still old school so to me yes I expect certain things. but being the man being the care provider it's more of a 65-35

With what you're saying though I think that's more of a difference between men and women.
we're all Hunters so I never expect for you to be at 7 11 and be like hey I copped you a pack of skittles cuz i knew you liked them...
Men just don't do that.. I may buy the house some beers but that's about it,

but with your girl it's like you said it's the EXPECTATIONS. women really feel the whole " What's yours is mine" and there is nothing wrong with that (i've literally been told that by all but 1 girlfriend)
so yea If i go to 7 11 and i pick up some skittles. you best believe I have to get her what she likes as well.
It's just the way it is from the very fiber of our souls. we have the "Provider" in us and no matter how independent your girls may be they will always be happy to be a recipient to whatever we bring to the table.

so it comes down to men see life amongst ourselves as " every man for themselves."
but provide for our woman and our young.

I don't mind sharing food just don't complain about the taste (salty, spicy, sweet, etc etc) keep your opinions to yourself.

At a point of time I was greedy as hell with food (lowkey still am) because I shared it with people and complaints & *****in' come out food gets spit out or thrown away. It just sets something off inside me y'all like I just wasted my food [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:

If I'm chilling with my boys and I'm hungry I'm going to ask who wants to roll with me. If they don't want to roll then they don't get any food. But I think it would be a jerk move to go get food without telling anyone I was getting food if we're all chilling together.
To me that already understood I'm talking after the fact.

For the the most I always ask if someone hungry they do not necessarily need to ride.

Do the car prank on em, make em feel like ish.

Go rent a Bentley and drive around and tell em to hop in and then hit em with the SIKEEEEEEEEE
It's funny that when my friends come to LA, they are amazed by the super cars here. Go to a Starbucks in WLA in the morning and you'll see Rolls, Lambo, etc.

Mainly a joke but I had some seriousness in it. :lol:

I think most LA chicks are far left or far right.
Either they're down to earth and gorgeous, or they're beautiful and think they're the next Kim K.
I grew up in Glendale and most of my childhood friends were Armenians. When Kim K started getting popular, I had no idea why. She was like any other Armenians I saw at the Glendale Galleria.
Hit up Woodland Hills for the Persians. Just make sure you got a car that's at least $200k and tinted tails :lol:

There are definitely some stuck ups out here. Cats doing tables on credit stunting in salvaged Benz's. But there are plenty of down to earth beautiful chicks too.

I've traveled to other cities before and found chicks elsewhere not to be as pretty, as a whole, but way nicer.

I visit San Diego often. The nightlife there is sooo much difference. I prefer that to LA to be honest.

To me that already understood I'm talking after the fact.

For the the most I always ask if someone hungry they do not necessarily need to ride.

It depends on the reason and where I'm going but I'm not about to get another man (or woman who isn't my SO) food because they're being
Do the car prank on em, make em feel like ish.

Go rent a Bentley and drive around and tell em to hop in and then hit em with the SIKEEEEEEEEE
It's funny that when my friends come to LA, they are amazed by the super cars here. Go to a Starbucks in WLA in the morning and you'll see Rolls, Lambo, etc.

Mainly a joke but I had some seriousness in it. :lol:

I think most LA chicks are far left or far right.
Either they're down to earth and gorgeous, or they're beautiful and think they're the next Kim K.
I grew up in Glendale and most of my childhood friends were Armenians. When Kim K started getting popular, I had no idea why. She was like any other Armenians I saw at the Glendale Galleria.
Hit up Woodland Hills for the Persians. Just make sure you got a car that's at least $200k and tinted tails :lol:

There are definitely some stuck ups out here. Cats doing tables on credit stunting in salvaged Benz's. But there are plenty of down to earth beautiful chicks too.

I've traveled to other cities before and found chicks elsewhere not to be as pretty, as a whole, but way nicer.

I visit San Diego often. The nightlife there is sooo much difference. I prefer that to LA to be honest.

LA nightlife is so variable depending on what neighborhood you're in and what you're looking for. I much prefer the Westside to Hollywood for partying and they're very different.

SD is a lot of fun too. PB reminds me of the South Bay and OC out here.

What's good TAY, been a couple of years since I been here. Hope everyone here is still flourishing.

Gonna be in South beach Miami for the next month for a rotation. I know this place is full of gold-diggers, but whats some good spots to check out without emptying my bank accpunt.

Last edited:
What's good TAY, been a couple of years since I been here. Hope everyone here is still flourishing.

Gonna be in South beach Miami for the next month for a rotation. I know this place is full of gold-diggers, but whats some good spots to check out without emptying my bank accpunt.

@iLLiCiT305 should be your go to man for anything FL/MIA related

Yeah I need suggestions too. Bachelor party in Miami later this year.

I feel bad guys, so I was downtown last night and before I went anywhere I peed in a water bottle in my car [emoji]128557[/emoji]...I got this girl from there and she starts giving me road head, like some super head type ****, then she backs off and starts breathing all hard, and I'm like ,"damn girl take it easy". She starts taking deep breaths, like literally freaking out trying to catch her breath, then she tells me she has asthma and asks if I got an inhaler, I'm like uwotm8???...I'm looking around and it's dark and I totally forgot that I peed in that bottle and I thought it was water so was like here drink this....she was having like a mini panic attack trying to catch her breath and she drank it. I don't know if she knew what it was, but she didn't complain or say it tasted funny...God forgive me lol

Last edited:

Yeah I need suggestions too. Bachelor party in Miami later this year.
I live here too you know

just sayin'

Yambily, how can I control my emotions better. One minute something could piss me off, I think about for a little, then I'm fine. The only reason I'm realizing this is because the wifey called me out on it this morning, and I'm not trying to be a bipolar cat, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom