TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear some women got short memories. You can't even plan dates anymore because they'll end up forgetting what time y'all were suppose to meet up lol, then be like can we reschedule :smh:

Nah bro that's called being stood up.

:lol: my dude sitting there like

View media item 2029668

giphy.gif

Be real tho, how often do you come to DTLA from SM?! :lol:

DTLA is probably the fastest growing area in LA right now. Many things poppin up left & right and people are taking notice.

Will it have the luxury that SM has to offer? No... but it's providing an element that young adults are gravitating towards, can't deny that. But there is the Skid Row component of it that will continue to be a big eye sore to DTLA.

People stay within their bubble/comfort zone in LA. People on the westside stay west, and vice versa for people closer to the city. I can vouch for South Bay, as I work in the area. Hermosa pier & Manhattan Beach hasn't let me down  :smokin

There's options of ladies everywhere in SoCal

Everyday actually... Work in Glendale so a lot of HH's are out there.

Mind you, I'm a white dude who is preppy as hell. Will say a lot more expensive out here.

TAY Fam! Weekend coming up, I hope y'all feast!

I'm hoping to set something up with this lil thick girl I met at TJ Maxx today lol, she asked if I needed help with anything. I asked her if they had anymore sizes of this Cubs shirt I was looking at, and she came back saying "we don't have any back there, but I just wanted to tell you that you're handsome." I told her she was pretty right back, took her number down then left. That's my contribution to this thread lol

Contemplating on hitting up this kickback my boy is throwing tomorrow night.... Whenever he throws, there's ******* everywhere.

Kicker.... A lot of my exes or girls I've smashed might be there. And my chick wants to roll to one and see how I get down.

Easily could be an easy cool night, maybe bring back home a chick.

Or it could be a disaster :lol: but worth a try.

Last edited:
Contemplating on hitting up this kickback my boy is throwing tomorrow night.... Whenever he throws, there's ******* everywhere.

Kicker.... A lot of my exes or girls I've smashed might be there. And my chick wants to roll to one and see how I get down.

Easily could be an easy cool night, maybe bring back home a chick.

Or it could be a disaster :lol: but worth a try.

Keep us posted..:nerd:

Good luck.

Probably a bunch of stuck up chicks looking to find the next big star to date.
When I went to LA on a trip, beautiful girls left and right. The few girls I actually talked to weren't stuck up at all...some tho had that look where they thought they were better than everyone else.

Good luck.

When I went to LA on a trip, beautiful girls left and right. The few girls I actually talked to weren't stuck up at all...some tho had that look where they thought they were better than everyone else.

Mainly a joke but I had some seriousness in it. :lol:

I think most LA chicks are far left or far right.
Either they're down to earth and gorgeous, or they're beautiful and think they're the next Kim K.

Good luck.

Mainly a joke but I had some seriousness in it. :lol:

I think most LA chicks are far left or far right.
Either they're down to earth and gorgeous, or they're beautiful and think they're the next Kim K.
That's like every city chick though :lol:
They either gonna be snobs or one with many aspirations.
I find the rural chicks to be more personable, but not as fun :frown:

I'm a guy y'all [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's all good if you're a girl tho, just let us know what Footlocker you're standing outside of so we can come judge da mass b

But if you really are a guy, ignore that statement thx

Hopefully I come across some down to earth ones those stuck up ones can go chill out in Hollywood

Do the car prank on em, make em feel like ish.

Go rent a Bentley and drive around and tell em to hop in and then hit em with the SIKEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom