TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an event you leave your girl home for. 
smokin.gif

Yea that event will get me in trouble. I pray my girl dont find out about that. Shes off that weekend. And i already told her im going to a cook out. So i cant even slide there if i wanted

I'm ******* w/ that sundresses and whiskey joint. My mans was telling me about it a few weeks ago matter fact.

I'm happy yet glad at the same time I don't have to deal with that at my job :lol:

The temptation would've been real. I mean there are broads here but a few and only wearing business casual clothes-never dresses

speaking of NT outing. 20th,21st, 22nd. next weekend? anyone doing anything :nerd: I get paid, my girl is working that weekend.

I'm happy yet glad at the same time I don't have to deal with that at my job :lol:

The temptation would've been real. I mean there are broads here but a few and only wearing business casual clothes-never dresses

Bruh be happy you don't have it bad at your work..

My office job is literally 90% women. 50% of that is older women, but the rest are young chicks around my age. They compete with each other with make up, outfits, sundresses, leggings, etc.

I just sit here like

View media item 1947291
Watchin them cheeks bounce b

I didn't even talk about the cougars, either.. I'm 22 and these ladies are hungry for young bodies. :smh:

Last edited:
The kid just graduated from Howard so im down with the moves next weekend

Congrats family! Ill get there one day...

@spizike231 :lol: see I had that at my old job and I miss it but at the same time I can focus on work and try to make something outta myself so that outweighs everything at the moment lol

Congrats family! Ill get there one day...

@spizike231 :lol: see I had that at my old job and I miss it but at the same time I can focus on work and try to make something outta myself so that outweighs everything at the moment lol

Thanks bro! All of your hard work is gonna pay off and you're def gonna get there man

@mmcmxi Thanks man!

speaking of NT outing. 20th,21st, 22nd. next weekend? anyone doing anything
nerd.gif
I get paid, my girl is working that weekend.
I'm out of town next weekend but I there are a few beer fest going on. Make sure y'all flourish.

I swear some women got short memories. You can't even plan dates anymore because they'll end up forgetting what time y'all were suppose to meet up lol, then be like can we reschedule :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom