TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a boys trip to Colombia this year.
Anyone ever been?

Orgies bout to be lit...

Yambily, how can I control my emotions better. One minute something could piss me off, I think about for a little, then I'm fine. The only reason I'm realizing this is because the wifey called me out on it this morning, and I'm not trying to be a bipolar cat, you know?
You gotta find out what ticks you off. Maybe take a couple anger management/therapy? It sounds crazy, but it could benefit you and your relationship long term.

I live here too you know

just sayin'
How was I suppose to know that?
You're right, I don't know, but I def wouldn't ask that wasteman for advice on what to do here

Yambily, how can I control my emotions better. One minute something could piss me off, I think about for a little, then I'm fine. The only reason I'm realizing this is because the wifey called me out on it this morning, and I'm not trying to be a bipolar cat, you know?
I have the same thing with my emotions, it's either 0-100 or 100-0 real quick. My mom says I need professional help, but I gotta learn to control this temper on my own.

Doing a boys trip to Colombia this year.
Anyone ever been?

Orgies bout to be lit...
y vos no es Colombiano marica? Que tipo de pregunta es esta? :lol:

Last night was WILD LIT fam.... How did y'all do?
I went to my usual Friday night spot with my boy. Packed as hell due to uni being on break. Danced on 2, rejected by 3, got 0 numbers. :rolleyes

I'm just counting down the days until I'm in your city. Got a huge 2 day test next month and then going straight to Vegas for 3 nights.

Until then all of my nights consist of studying :smh:

Can't even smash either with the women's health issues my fiancee is going through right now. I'm struggling big time

for those still in University there are plenty of free programs to talk to someone. that comes with being in the uni all type of counseling are free.
if not there are other venues. but i def recommend doing some type of therapy, that's what it's for.

it's hard to sit there and be like let me find myself and why i get so mad. because if you knew you wouldn't be going 0-100 reall quick in the first place.

go out and get that help. Trust me.

Same boat minus wife.

If I don't laugh or chuckle immediately after the problem that's going to set me off I will snap like a chained mean dog.

I'm bipolar sadly and have to figure out something

Man I swear this Pastor Troy song relates to this thread crazy :lol: :lol:

It's catchy, rides clean in the whip for the summer and reminds the ladies what their role is....

Enjoy [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'm just counting down the days until I'm in your city. Got a huge 2 day test next month and then going straight to Vegas for 3 nights.

Can't even smash either with the women's health issues my fiancee is going through right now. I'm struggling big time

Any plans to pursue any Vegas yambs?

Oh ****, I didn't know some of y'all in here are from LA?

nerd.gif

Any plans to pursue any Vegas yambs?

Not actively but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't smash a bad one who wants it

Oh ****, I didn't know some of y'all in here are from LA?

:nerd:

Yeah born and raised.

Well idk what kind of issue, not my business, but sorry to hear that and good luck fam!

Everybody else, keep grinding. Keep shooting your shot, you'll bank one in.

I don't know how to talk to white chicks on tinder can someone help me. Im black but I don't know what to say.

I don't know how to talk to white chicks on tinder can someone help me. Im black but I don't know what to say.
I can think of a couple of things lmfao...it's tinder man, shoot your shot. Compliments never hurt to start off.

If you got the match, that is half the battle. I think that if you like decent women, you should be able to approach them all the same way, regardless of race. Conversation topics may flow in a different direction over time but you'll have to adjust depending on how it goes. I try to set something up quickly because I lose interest after a few days of back and forth without seeing them in person.

Win, lose or draw you want to be you, keeping up a facade will get old. Except if it's a one nighter probably doesn't matter then.

And quick strike appearance by Fontaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom