TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yeah I've been eyeing some slim chicks lately because the legs are out and they look so nice. I'm addicted to the mass though. Like I need it. I kind of want to pulverize a rail thin chick sometimes because of how they look but I know it's not gonna feel anywhere as good as a thick chick. My girl is starting to lose weight too :smh:
lol you talking regular thick or NT thick

So I met this beautiful girl a while back. Everything clicked...we get in bed and she has the ugliest ***** i've ever seen.

I didn't wanna hurt her feelings so I acted casual about it...

still hit.

won't be returning.

I'm talking no cellulite, no rolls, no double chin, no droopy thick. When you get to that point, you are fat. I don't mind a little tummy as long as it's not hanging over the waist line. Really if your gut poking out at the same length or past the ******* you are fat. When I say thick I mean things stay in place when the clothes come off (except the ******* can drop), muscular legs, etc... My girls mom is telling her to lose some weight for me. I told her do it if she wants but she looks fine to me now. Just don't get fat.

Last edited:
^Yeah I've been eyeing some slim chicks lately because the legs are out and they look so nice. I'm addicted to the mass though. Like I need it. I kind of want to pulverize a rail thin chick sometimes because of how they look but I know it's not gonna feel anywhere as good as a thick chick. My girl is starting to lose weight too
mean.gif
bruh i swear this **** be so flip flop. My ex was thick, mixed chick booty soft as hell. Now my chick is a white slime girl with a nice little round bubble but i miss that thickness sometimes 
mean.gif

^Yeah I've been eyeing some slim chicks lately because the legs are out and they look so nice. I'm addicted to the mass though. Like I need it. I kind of want to pulverize a rail thin chick sometimes because of how they look but I know it's not gonna feel anywhere as good as a thick chick. My girl is starting to lose weight too :smh:
bruh i swear this **** be so flip flop. My ex was thick, mixed chick booty soft as hell. Now my chick is a white slime girl with a nice little round bubble but i miss that thickness sometimes :smh:

You always want what you can't have. Probably why my ex texted me at 4 AM last night after seeing my boy out :lol: But I'm taking a thick chick over a skinny chick any day. If a girl doesn't eat a lot or is a picky eater it genuinely bothers me. My sister was sent away to an eating disorder clinic for a couple years when I was in middle school and my parents would visit her almost every weekend and didn't always bring me with them. That **** messed me up seeing all those girls in that clinic man. It's really a self-esteem issue for most of those girls and then they end up starving themselves and ruining their bodies. For my sister, it was because her first boyfriend was extremely emotionally abusive and she never felt good enough. Now that has followed her whole life. I would never say anything about a girls weight. I just ask them if they want to go the gym with me or whatever. If they start showing signs of having an eating disorder I'm gonna tell them to get help and be out of there. Give me a thick chick with confidence who likes to eat >>>>>

Last edited:

^Yeah I've been eyeing some slim chicks lately because the legs are out and they look so nice. I'm addicted to the mass though. Like I need it. I kind of want to pulverize a rail thin chick sometimes because of how they look but I know it's not gonna feel anywhere as good as a thick chick. My girl is starting to lose weight too
mean.gif
bruh i swear this **** be so flip flop. My ex was thick, mixed chick booty soft as hell. Now my chick is a white slime girl with a nice little round bubble but i miss that thickness sometimes 
mean.gif
You always want what you can't have. Probably why my ex texted me at 4 AM last night after seeing my boy out
laugh.gif
But I'm taking a thick chick over a skinny chick any day. If a girl doesn't eat a lot or is a picky eater it genuinely bothers me. My sister was sent away to an eating disorder clinic for a couple years when I was in middle school and my parents would visit her almost every weekend and didn't always bring me with them. That **** messed me up seeing all those girls in that clinic man. It's really a self-esteem issue for most of those girls and then they end up starving themselves and ruining their bodies. For my sister, it was because her first boyfriend was extremely emotionally abusive and she never felt good enough. Now that has followed her whole life. I would never say anything about a girls weight. I just ask them if they want to go the gym with me or whatever. If they start showing signs of having an eating disorder I'm gonna tell them to get help and be out of there. Give me a thick chick with confidence who likes to eat >>>>>
I will say that white girl top be having me like 

I'm hoping I just read it wrong and this dude here wasn't ignorant enough to post white girls give better head. That's why I'm asking what "white girl top" is?

If you just enjoy it more from a white girl like a fetish or something and that's what you meant that's cool though. Do you.

Last edited:
@hennessy youre reading it wrong lol

Hes simply saying even tho the body is meh on his white girl, her head skills has him excited like chief kief in that gif.

Does it matter who gives better top

As long as the end result is me

Slapping my extendo clean across her face

Streaming from the fountain

The nectar of thots

Don't forget to put on the rubber too fam :wink:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] Safety [emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji].
The bops can't enjoy the juice if I don't take it off

Last edited:
Henn and Subz...its hard enough getting spanish out the crib cause shes such a home body. But now that its getting warmer shes more inclined to go out so we can set up something soon.

The best top ive ever gotten was from a black girl and ive gotten top from a bunch of white girls. The worst was from a black girl so it matters on the person not the race. But from my experience, white girls ive been with love to swallow which I honestly dont care for

Henn and Subz...its hard enough getting spanish out the crib cause shes such a home body. But now that its getting warmer shes more inclined to go out so we can set up something soon.

The best top ive ever gotten was from a black girl and ive gotten top from a bunch of white girls. The worst was from a black girl so it matters on the person not the race. But from my experience, white girls ive been with love to swallow which I honestly dont care for

Ungrateful.

View media item 1938639

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom