TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody here ever got head WITH a condom on?
laugh.gif

I did back in my freshman year of college
mean.gif
I never understood the point. I'm about that risk. 
mean.gif

^Yeah I've been eyeing some slim chicks lately because the legs are out and they look so nice. I'm addicted to the mass though. Like I need it. I kind of want to pulverize a rail thin chick sometimes because of how they look but I know it's not gonna feel anywhere as good as a thick chick. My girl is starting to lose weight too
mean.gif
Don't sleep on slim joints.  I've always been into the thick, the kind you've explained, shorty for most of my life. (at want one point, I considered bagging a borderline bbw)  But then my last 3 bodies and my ex were all slim. (they all had a lil bubble on their back but nothing serious) and I think that's the mold for wifey.  The big difference that I've noticed is flexibility
devil.gif
  and, surprisingly, juiciness
pimp.gif
mean.gif

The thing with me is when I'm smashing a slim chick, I'm able to man handle them easily. Once smashing a bbw and I tried the man handling and **** made me work twice as hard :lol: but either way I have no issue smashing either.

Last edited:

@hennessy youre reading it wrong lol

Hes simply saying even tho the body is meh on his white girl, her head skills has him excited like chief kief in that gif.

I just think it's dumb funny when someone says (insert race) have the best box/give the best head. Might as well just say you've only slept with three women or whatever
roll.gif
 I've gotten top from mixed, black, white, MILF's, etc... Best top I've gotten that was memorable (i be yopped sometimes when i'm smashing these broads) but the white girl top the most memorable. 

MLK looking down on me dapping me up fam **** outta here 

Funny, y'all mention about last girl physique to current girls physique...

My ex was a petite dime with a nice spacey large gap (loved those)... Current girl is curvy as hell with a medium gap with meaty *****.

So opposite :lol:

@hennessy youre reading it wrong lol

Hes simply saying even tho the body is meh on his white girl, her head skills has him excited like chief kief in that gif.

View media item 2036159

I just think it's dumb funny when someone says (insert race) have the best box/give the best head. Might as well just say you've only slept with three women or whatever :rofl:
 I've gotten top from mixed, black, white, MILF's, etc... Best top I've gotten that was memorable (i be yopped sometimes when i'm smashing these broads) but the white girl top the most memorable. 

MLK looking down on me dapping me up fam **** outta here 

Best consistent tops for me are from black girls. Most memorable top was from a Latina though. White girls are the riskiest.

Asians are usually to scared to top, like it's to big for them or something. Literally only sucking the mushroom tip.

I'm talking about head though.... the box? completely different game.

Last edited:
this "dating" **** is for the birds b.... 

pockets can't take this kind of life lol  -- find myself spending $100+ every time I take someone out 

any of y'all into muscular girls? i met a girl that is an absolute SPECIMEN and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I like women to be "soft"

this "dating" **** is for the birds b.... 

pockets can't take this kind of life lol  -- find myself spending $100+ every time I take someone out 

any of y'all into muscular girls? i met a girl that is an absolute SPECIMEN and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I like women to be "soft"

Chicken Wings & Fries Fam

Stop catering to Ruth Chris, Benihana's & Pappadeux undeserving females

Chicken Wings & Fries Fam

Stop catering to Ruth Chris, Benihana's & Pappadeux undeserving females
places we're going aren't even OD expensive considering.... its just that EVERYTHING is that tax down here

miami/fort lauderdale ain't cheap from jump 

Too much free and cheap things to do plus scenery in just about every city. Switch your game up and be differemt homie.

Too much free and cheap things to do plus scenery in just about every city. Switch your game up and be differemt homie.
free and cheap like what? 

if i wasn't switching my game up and being different, the dates WOULD be cheap.... 

the Half Baked date don't exist in real life

Last edited:
Tf dawg?

Take her to a local sammich shop, get her a bomb a** sammich, drive her somewhere only you know about where you can enjoy the scenery, talk, and eat those sammiches. Hell you may even get to smash out there if you find somewhere nice enough and secluded enough.

Yall trippin if you think a $100+ date is needed IMO

places we're going aren't even OD expensive considering.... its just that EVERYTHING is that tax down here

miami/fort lauderdale ain't cheap from jump 

As soon as I saw Miami [emoji]128531[/emoji]
Every date might as well walk around holding bundles of [emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji] like thugger

Tf dawg?

Take her to a local sammich shop, get her a bomb a** sammich, drive her somewhere only you know about where you can enjoy the scenery, talk, and eat those sammiches. Hell you may even get to smash out there if you find somewhere nice enough and secluded enough.

this sounds like what you do for a teenage thot b...lol 

and never said it was NEEDED... it's just wants been happening lately 

1st date me and GermAsian went on was shooting pool and sippin on henny. Mind you she is bad and likes expensive ish. A good date has nothing to do with how much you spend. Its about your confidence as a person, and how well you two click. I could care less if any woman is a millionaire etc, 1st dates will never go over $75 and thats including drinks. I used to make the mistake and spend well over $100 for women that aint even worth it

Tf dawg?

this sounds like what you do for a teenage thot b...lol 

and never said it was NEEDED... it's just wants been happening lately 

Nah son this what you do with a girl when you trynna be different.

The thots are the ones going out w/ you and runnin up ya bill :rofl:

Man I love juicy **** and phat *****. I bagged this chick today who was doing her physics homework. I said damn your thick, I told her to stand up and turn around for me and she obliged so I took a handful of her thick ripe booty meat. She looked at me with these savage **** me right now eyes, she was like oh ok you're bold. I'm like ****. I wanna smash, so I said I wanna **** you right here right now straight up. She said **** me, so I walked her pretty fine *** behind these bushes and pulled her tights and panties down and spread her butt cheeks apart and took a whif of her bootyhole and blew in it. Her lil moan got me extra hard. I pulled my pants down and told her to start giving me head and I start feelin her breasts. Her **** were so ****** ripe, you wouldn't believe em, with these sexy *** brown nipples. I tell her stand up so I could stick it in then I start pounding her like I just finished doin a bid. I was beating that thang out like I had no choice too, i finished her *** off like liu kang. Made Her *** do the loose booty walk all the way back to her books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom