TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone in here wifed up now. Where's the fresh blood to keep the thread entertaining this summer? I want someone to step up and be great. Haven't read a good story here in a minute. I'd be borrowing chicks left and right now if I could c'mon guys.

Everyone in here wifed up now. Where's the fresh blood to keep the thread entertaining this summer? I want someone to step up and be great. Haven't read a good story here in a minute. I'd be borrowing chicks left and right now if I could c'mon guys.

Meth has it out for me so I doubt you'll be getting any more from me :smh:....

That's all you came out of my response? :lol:

Case in point... if a girl let's you stick your fingers in her *****... why wouldn't you kiss her?

**** just doesn't make sense B
yea that's all i got out of your post

\
So because a woman let's you feel on her the first date she's a thot now?

I hate the word thot by the way, really stupid
Some jawns is skets. It's up to you to decide if she worth it or not.
yea I know, experience has taught me who's worth keeping around and who's not

I would be doing damage if I had the juice like some of you in here

funny me and this random OG was talking about this today when I met up with him for work.

them young thundercats been hiding behind the screen for so long they are scared/worried of the approach and rejection. its ok to chalk it not getting a message on the FB or the IG... but when a girl says no to you in your face they're not ready for it. they dont have the experience the people who have been goign out and getting it face to face have (this conversation also applied to people in gneral and how everyone is keyboard warriors and no common courtesey as well)

no reason to be scared. words are wind my friends

funny me and this random OG was talking about this today when I met up with him for work.

them young thundercats been hiding behind the screen for so long they are scared/worried of the approach and rejection. its ok to chalk it not getting a message on the FB or the IG... but when a girl says no to you in your face they're not ready for it. they dont have the experience the people who have been goign out and getting it face to face have (this conversation also applied to people in gneral and how everyone is keyboard warriors and no common courtesey as well)

Facts.

It's pretty easy to take rejection as long as you aren't trying to be too slick. I'm pretty well mannered and don't date ratchet chicks (knowingly) so if I get denied it's usually not too bad. If you are going to be slick/witty you better be equipped to clap back if you get shot down with some sass. I've said some wild things to girls when I'm drunk and have been dissed, dismissed, and even slapped in the face :rofl:

Before I met my girl, most of my rejections came in the form of an "ok" date and a kiss then I never got a call back or it fizzled out. You can play your cards perfectly and be into the chick even but it might just not be a match for her. Also some girls might just be in it for a free date. That can be kind of confusing when you think you had a good date, even get a kiss at the end, text the same night, but things just fall out from there.

The biggest blessing if finding a chick that's gone through her stages and knows exactly what she wants.

Can't believe I dealt with 18-22 year olds only for the past 8 years but it was essential for my growth and learning what I really do want.

Well.... I found out my chick is Bi

So i'll keep y'all posted with stories okay? :lol:

I talk/flirt with everyone. Girls on the street, coworkers, my gfs mom, the fat/ugly cashier at Walgreens, etc... The key is to stay sharp.

Whenever I'm giving my girl the eye and start to ravage her she always says, "I'm only human" or "I'm just a human". That's all you gotta remember. We're all humans. Treat everyone with the same level of respect no matter if you are attracted to them or not. Attractive girls won't be used to being treated normal, especially when they see you treating everyone else the same. You gotta be outgoing and willing to have social interactions with everyone you encounter. Ladies love a man of all people. You have to be genuine though. It's not for everyone but if you make a habit out of talking to all different types of people it becomes natural.

If you are too selective online or in person it will become a bad habit of having your standards too high and just missing a lot of shots. My advice, and I know it's been given in here before, is to just talk to all different types of people you encounter about whatever to just polish that mouthpiece.

Last edited:

My chicks bi too but extremely possessive of me so I'm not sure if I have a real shot at a threesome. She knows that if she ever wants to hook up with a girl I'm going to be involved though. She's only had one threesome with two other girls.

My chicks bi too but extremely possessive of me so I'm not sure if I have a real shot at a threesome. She knows that if she ever wants to hook up with a girl I'm going to be involved though. She's only had one threesome with two other girls.

Find a girl on Fet... Tie her to bed... Bring wife in to bedroom... Win...

^I might be up in Maine for some business soon and when I am I'm gonna hit you up dude :pimp: Didn't realize you lived up there.

Last edited:

Come to Vegas and let our girls link up! :smokin

No reason a single dude in his 20s shouldn't have the juice. What you scared fo? your heart pump kool aid? for some poom poom?

View media item 2017164
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not scared of pum pum, just hate rejection and don't really know how to read signs from women. I think I could have ravaged in high school, but I pretty much had a GF through all my years. Girls called me "that short cute Dominican guy with all the shoes". But I honestly wasn't too friendly with people outside my circle, so I didn't get the chance to explore all the options.

I talk/flirt with everyone. Girls on the street, coworkers, my gfs mom, the fat/ugly cashier at Walgreens, etc... The key is to stay sharp.

Whenever I'm giving my girl the eye and start to ravage her she always says, "I'm only human" or "I'm just a human". That's all you gotta remember. We're all humans. Treat everyone with the same level of respect no matter if you are attracted to them or not. Attractive girls won't be used to being treated normal, especially when they see you treating everyone else the same. You gotta be outgoing and willing to have social interactions with everyone you encounter. Ladies love a man of all people. You have to be genuine though. It's not for everyone but if you make a habit out of talking to all different types of people it becomes natural.

If you are too selective online or in person it will become a bad habit of having your standards too high and just missing a lot of shots. My advice, and I know it's been given in here before, is to just talk to all different types of people you encounter about whatever to just polish that mouthpiece.
[emoji]128221[/emoji][emoji]128221[/emoji][emoji]128221[/emoji]

I'm trying to change these habits of mine, I'm way too quiet

What's so scary about being rejected though? Self esteem or insecurity issues?
All about timing. I'm a mastermind at reading girls body language, seeing if they're giving me eye contact, etc. Just gotta know when to shoot.

If a girl is with hella of her friends, I usually don't shoot. Only if she ventures away from them for a little. But if they're all drunk being ****** I shoot my shot regardless.

Just gotta know when to shoot b.

Andretti keep it real.

I'm ********in out here

A year back I made excuses why I couldn't go out and meet women

Year later I have all that I need and I still don't make moves out.

Wish one of you all was out here so you could slap me and shake me by the shoulders while yelling wth is wrong with you.

Even my pops said I need some P .

That man 50+ out here still on em :smh:

And when I do go out I don't have a wingman cuz the homie goes ghost after we make plans to for the weekend. Might stop ******* with him period.

So my question is how do you get your "lone wolf " game up?

Andretti keep it real.

I'm ********in out here

A year back I made excuses why I couldn't go out and meet women

Year later I have all that I need and I still don't make moves out.

Wish one of you all was out here so you could slap me and shake me by the shoulders while yelling wth is wrong with you.

Even my pops said I need some P .

That man 50+ out here still on em
mean.gif

And when I do go out I don't have a wingman cuz the homie goes ghost after we make plans to for the weekend. Might stop ******* with him period.

So my question is how do you get your "lone wolf " game up?
Lone wolf game is the best pending where you're located. Lone wolf game is the best soley because you don't have to worry about your homie ******* it up for you. You don't have to worry about the logistics of your homie getting home or if he has a girl lined up for him.

And you have to the freedom of going wherever you want without worrying about what your homie wants to do. Kinda like traveling alone. You can always be like "i'm in town for the weekend can you show me around?" or something along those lines and it works all the damn time.

Broccoli City was live! DC is like ATL when it comes to that female to male ratio. Definitely not bringing sand my next visit lol

Definitely was. I would've hit you up but I thought all the NTers back out of going. The chicks out there have you questioning your relationship lol. To think, it's only getting warmer out

All about timing. I'm a mastermind at reading girls body language, seeing if they're giving me eye contact, etc. Just gotta know when to shoot.

If a girl is with hella of her friends, I usually don't shoot. Only if she ventures away from them for a little. But if they're all drunk being ****** I shoot my shot regardless.

Just gotta know when to shoot b.

famb it dont emmm matter if they hella deep. if you see a girl who keeps looking around then off tops she's trying to separate from the pack.

Both, and people can't have either if they dont get out.

What i meant by people staying behind the screen instead of out there getting active (Louis CK actually said it best). You can't understand how someone feels, or how to react in a situation if you're not there to see it in person. You can't learn if you never put yourself in a teaching position.

As Henny said Ive done the same thing myself. I talk to everyone from The Cashier, to the lady in the aisle, to the bratty kids running a muck in the store and i have to say slow ya little deliquent tails down. to the people next to me in the car jammin. to having no fear singing in my car letting everyone know im doing it.
Hell i yell at animals.

The point is get out there. Nothing wrong with doing social media Dating, but try to get in face to face contact immediately. build your confidence up by knowing
hey we're all just bloody sacks of meat.
no one pays your bills but you,
no breathes your air but your.
no one else walks in your shoes. so no need to fear anyone affecting your life with a no.

"fear" of the unknown. Back when I was feral, I could hold a convo but to take that next step and put myself out there to ask a chick out? Nah. I was content with not knowing if she was feeling me instead of knowing for sure she wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom