TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had one of the worst first dates last night brah's. Started talking with her on pof last week. All week it was good, good phone calls, good texting etc...We meet up last night, she's a good looking girl, single mom, had the personality of a raisin, very negative, the person I was talking to all week was not the person I met last night. What a let down :smh:

Had one of the worst first dates last night brah's. Started talking with her on pof last week. All week it was good, good phone calls, good texting etc...We meet up last night, she's a good looking girl, single mom, had the personality of a raisin, very negative, the person I was talking to all week was not the person I met last night. What a let down :smh:

Just gotta take your L and keep moving bruh.

Making out on the first date, you guys usually end first dates this way?

Kicked it w this girl the other night. Went bowling and vibes were good, ended up feeling on each her on the ride back (left hand on the steering wheel, right hand on that [emoji]128049[/emoji]). Pulled up to her crib and gave her a hug. As I learned towards her i was thinking about kissing her neck/ear but pulled back and kissed her cheek instead. Felt like we should have made out but ya boy froze up..Night went smoothe and I didn't want to rub her the wrong way, but at the same time im left with the thoughts of what could have happened.

She's probably a little confused right now. Just redeem on the next date, make sure the logistics right for smashing. Women are horndogs man, if she was horny enough to let you feel up in the car, she was ready.

I bet she'll be mad after you fade out, she has no idea.

Kicked it w this girl the other night. Went bowling and vibes were good, ended up feeling on each her on the ride back (left hand on the steering wheel, right hand on that [emoji]128049[/emoji]). Pulled up to her crib and gave her a hug. As I learned towards her i was thinking about kissing her neck/ear but pulled back and kissed her cheek instead. Felt like we should have made out but ya boy froze up..Night went smoothe and I didn't want to rub her the wrong way, but at the same time im left with the thoughts of what could have happened.

I find this hard to believe.... but eh, can't put it past anybody.

I don't get it though, she let you finger or rub her bell.... but y'all didn't even kiss? You trying to Wife a THOT bro?

So because a woman let's you feel on her the first date she's a thot now?

I hate the word thot by the way, really stupid

That's all you came out of my response? :lol:

Case in point... if a girl let's you stick your fingers in her *****... why wouldn't you kiss her?

**** just doesn't make sense B

I feel more offended if a chick didn't let me smash the first day, that mean I wasn't on my game and slack up on my charming/swindling.

I find this hard to believe.... but eh, can't put it past anybody.

I don't get it though, she let you finger or rub her bell.... but y'all didn't even kiss? You trying to Wife a THOT bro?
I felt up on my current girl box the first night we chilled. If I want it then im going to see what is about to happen.

That's all you came out of my response?
laugh.gif

Case in point... if a girl let's you stick your fingers in her *****... why wouldn't you kiss her?

**** just doesn't make sense B
True that

So let me get this straight..shorty was letting you feel up on her in the car, but didn't wanna rub her the wrong way?
laugh.gif
you blew that g
Definitely this. Normally I'd say you need to feel out the situation beforehand but you literally felt out the situation
roll.gif
. That was a easy win for you. 

He definitely should have kissed her

But I took it to mean he rubbed on the outside/panties and didn't actually finger her

Doesn't change anything though :lol:

He definitely should have kissed her

But I took it to mean he rubbed on the outside/panties and didn't actually finger her

Doesn't change anything though :lol:

NOm3_f-maxage-0.gif

You know what Doc... damn you may be right! It very well could be outside the clothing.

Sooooooooo babymama and i are slowly tryna make it work and i wanna make it work this time. Not only for my daughter but for us as a couple AND a family cause i do still love her.
However she hit me with the "i wanna make it work but no sex" i have no option but to follow her rules eh? *SADFACE*
This isnt our first rodeo, last time we broke up(3 years ago) i still smashed and left The house to go out and chill with the homies And she claims she doesnt wanna feel "used" like she did that time. I guess i get it but damn....i know i cant smash another broad cause if she finds out somehow, its def a wrap.

Well the no kiss close probably is working in his favor..Shorty is probably confused and wants him even more now since he didn't "give it up" so easily..
nerd.gif
just close the next date homie and you're good.

dropped my hg off at the beyonce concert 

so many yambs i almost got a ticket from a scalper 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom