TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
^You can hang out at my place if you want too man. Or we could all chill together? :nerd: My girl is going to Broccoli Fest that day so I'm just gonna be chillin all day playing Ratchet and Clank and :pimp:

That might be the move 
smokin.gif

What are you doing after work? I may stop by since i have to stop by Crapcast.

That might be the move :smokin

I'm bout to head out of here in a few minutes...I'll just be playing Ratchet and Clank though since I just got it and my roommate been cutting me off to watch NHL games on the big TV :smh:

That might be the move 
smokin.gif

I'm bout to head out of here in a few minutes...I'll just be playing Ratchet and Clank though since I just got it and my roommate been cutting me off to watch NHL games on the big TV
mean.gif
Just like when we wanted to play that PS+ game but he wanted to watch UMD play with his boy 
laugh.gif

Anybody been in a situation where their SO has had significant women's health issues that get in the way of your sex life?

Without getting into too many boring, private, and technical details, it's not an issue that has an immediate fix and we're in the process of figuring everything out.

Obviously my situation pales in comparison to what she's going through so I know all I can do is be supportive and patient. It's a tough balance of of course wanting to make love to her and maintain that intimacy without coming across as pushy or inconsiderate. She gets more frustrated than me, or at least shows it more.

Anybody been in a situation where their SO has had significant women's health issues that get in the way of your sex life?

Without getting into too many boring, private, and technical details, it's not an issue that has an immediate fix and we're in the process of figuring everything out.

Obviously my situation pales in comparison to what she's going through so I know all I can do is be supportive and patient. It's a tough balance of of course wanting to make love to her and maintain that intimacy without coming across as pushy or inconsiderate. She gets more frustrated than me, or at least shows it more.
Yeah I'm in the same situation.

Dropten is heading to Bar Deco but unfortunately I'm going to have to pass on this outing 
mean.gif
frown.gif

But best believe this would have been a good night 

I did during this pregnancy. Miscarriage scare. Wife didn't understand why we hadn't been having sex for a while till I explained to her with all that going on I didn't feel comfortable trying to bend her over. She received the message eventually tho

Started talking to a younger woman who is a single mother. Never dated one before and it seems like she doesn't have a lot of free time. She's mad cool though.

Started talking to a younger woman who is a single mother. Never dated one before and it seems like she doesn't have a lot of free time. She's mad cool though.
Literally just rushed off the phone with a single mother..Her son was annoying the hell out of me, it's like we talk and this lil dude in the background talking to her and just being annoying and she isn't checking him, that's whats annoying me, she is letting him come between 2 adults speak..I've dated plenty moms but these kids are going to be a problem, I can see already..Every time I call I hear in the background "Stop calling her" or "Hang up the phone" ANDDD the baby father is going to be a problem too, has to key to her crib and walks in anytime he wants.. I'm good..I'm going to pass on this one

Literally just rushed off the phone with a single mother..Her son was annoying the hell out of me, it's like we talk and this lil dude in the background talking to her and just being annoying and she isn't checking him, that's whats annoying me, she is letting him come between 2 adults speak..I've dated plenty moms but these kids are going to be a problem, I can see already..Every time I call I hear in the background "Stop calling her" or "Hang up the phone" ANDDD the baby father is going to be a problem too, has to key to her crib and walks in anytime he wants.. I'm good..I'm going to pass on this one

Yikes.

I don't know that much about her yet, we're classmates, but it seems like she doesn't always have someone to watch her daughter.

Yea leave that alone! Him having a key means shes still dealing with the kids father.

I finally figured it out and why I hate womens stories after a long day work.

I could care less about other people's lives.. she's telling me the "scoop" or insides on all her co workers and im sitting there like.. **Kanye shrug**
she's says " you're not interested are you" , I said naw but im interested in your day and that was a part of your day"
bad mistake because she kept talking about it

**shoot me

Yea leave that alone! Him having a key means shes still dealing with the kids father.
agreed, he can roam in there whenever he pleases (it's possible he doesn't and is respectful of her privacy) but even I told my girl now she wont get a key til she pay rent..

Making out on the first date, you guys usually end first dates this way?

Kicked it w this girl the other night. Went bowling and vibes were good, ended up feeling on each her on the ride back (left hand on the steering wheel, right hand on that [emoji]128049[/emoji]). Pulled up to her crib and gave her a hug. As I learned towards her i was thinking about kissing her neck/ear but pulled back and kissed her cheek instead. Felt like we should have made out but ya boy froze up..Night went smoothe and I didn't want to rub her the wrong way, but at the same time im left with the thoughts of what could have happened.

So let me get this straight..shorty was letting you feel up on her in the car, but didn't wanna rub her the wrong way? :lol: you blew that g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom