TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
are yall not reading?

he's already explained twice that's not the case (or not going to be)
1 lost it the other wants to lose it.

Both Spanish and German are extremely loyal. At 1st I thought German was trying to fool me but I know the type of person she is and shes a very honest str8 forward person.
Oh aight, tis a hellova situation to be in

Keep your head up man! That situation could easily happen to someone else. I know hes not the only one having unprotected sex with multiple women in this world. Hell ive done it on several occasions smh

Keep your head up man! That situation could easily happen to someone else. I know hes not the only one having unprotected sex with multiple women in this world. Hell ive done it on several occasions smh
Even with a rubber you not 100% safe. Anybody smashing multiple bodies is at risk for catching Babies.

Which is why each time a chick told me she was preg (my wife twice and my ex once) I was like "Ok" cause that's what happen. Can't be too surprised when you shootin' up the club and a bullet hits a target.

Lesson of it all, if you ain't tryna raise no baby don't do what leads to babies

I mean its not like im telling my daughter to listen to future 24/7, shes 3 year old. And Yeah kids pick up stuff fast but it was just us two having fun and im pretty sure my daughter understood that. And when i read that message the thought of how controllive this milf may be just didnt sit with me. I mean **** babymama even doesnt have a problem with it

And to dropten, **** happens in life-dont listen to the others in here. Good luck with your future homie

@23kidd  I wouldn't worry much about it man. Main thing is no matter what you show her and tell her what you feel is what a real man is. I can list things that I feel make a man "real" but it's guaranteed to be different. Yo daughter gonna look at you and see how you are and most likely find a man who will do at time eerily similar things to her. Just be a good example

Wasup TAY fam been lurking a minute and need guidance. Met a chick that i wanted to holla at but didnt shoot my shot :smh: ran into her IG through a mutual friend but its private. Do i shoot a msg or try adding her first? Do want to seem like a creeper/stalkerish :lol:

Is there a chance you will see her again in a social setting?

If so, dont sweat the IG just let that happen later.

Man i miss the good ol days with aim/aol you can holla at a chick without looking "thirsty" IG made these girls on something else now :smh:

Man i miss the good ol days with aim/aol you can holla at a chick without looking "thirsty" IG made these girls on something else now :smh:

Yeah it's ridiculous that some birds will screenshot you and post it just for likes when you're just shooting your shot.

I get in the instances when the dude is being disrespectful or cheating but when it's just a guy with good intentions no need for that

Aol chat rooms used to be lit. ASL FTW

I'm a great listener but geez women talk about any and everything and I just sit there the way Chris rock "taught me and say the words i need to say.... MMhmmm, what.. right.... I told you that *** crazy"
but Got dang I don't want to sit there and hear about people I care nothing about and hear everything about their life. why do I know more about them than I do my own friends....

I think im now emotionally absent also. My girl is great, everything I wanted in a female emotionally/mentally/ (physically can be better but it's getting there)
and i just sit here and wonder why im happy. and if i like being happy.. which then makes me wonder if i see her more as a friend or as a girlfriend... what the heck is wrong with me. why do I even question this...
my ex still calls me too which is hard because the only reason we couldn't be together is distance. and I always wonder how a relationship would have been. Which is weird because that chick drove me insane 50% of the time. but it's that exhilaration of wanting to strangle her and kiss her at the same time.

With the current girl she doesn't make me angry at all. the only real argument we've gotten in, I was the aggressor over something stupid.

help me bros

I'm there, tough to let go of a good girl because the attachment isn't there. Mainly because i'm focused on me right now, I completely get how my ex felt when she told me that, it's not always about you or someone else. Current joint does not want to go though, but i'm cool with letting her chill around because we're cool, and i'm not too worried about another chick right now. When i'm feeling her i'll still miss her even if I just saw her all day, when i'm not, I can see her after a week and still not miss her.

I'm a great listener but geez women talk about any and everything and I just sit there the way Chris rock "taught me and say the words i need to say.... MMhmmm, what.. right.... I told you that *** crazy"
but Got dang I don't want to sit there and hear about people I care nothing about and hear everything about their life. why do I know more about them than I do my own friends....

I think im now emotionally absent also. My girl is great, everything I wanted in a female emotionally/mentally/ (physically can be better but it's getting there)
and i just sit here and wonder why im happy. and if i like being happy.. which then makes me wonder if i see her more as a friend or as a girlfriend... what the heck is wrong with me. why do I even question this...
my ex still calls me too which is hard because the only reason we couldn't be together is distance. and I always wonder how a relationship would have been. Which is weird because that chick drove me insane 50% of the time. but it's that exhilaration of wanting to strangle her and kiss her at the same time.

With the current girl she doesn't make me angry at all. the only real argument we've gotten in, I was the aggressor over something stupid.

help me bros
IDK what it is about women but they can be some of the worst story tellers. My wife will tell me something that took 15 minutes over the span of 45 minutes. I just nod and wonder when will this segment be over. It might be written in their dna

I got you my emotionally disconnected brother, I too suffer from lack of emotion and it's something that I'm trying my best to improve.

You gotta stop trying to figure out how to label her and think about how to respect her. The label don't mean nothing, it's the treatment that counts. Some women will say the label is important but I can name my dog Helicopter but he not gon be flying anywhere anytime soon. If you're like me you're questioning how you feel because it is all new and you're a lil self conscious. Relax, live day by day.

If y'all not arguing you got a good one. There's plenty out that will argue over a set of keys they lost but didn't tell you they lost em but you didn't find em

ecook in here still spreading knowledge. :smokin
Can't tell if humblebrag or just brag..
a little
A few weeks back i was talking with this milf. She was fine i wont lie and a couple days ago i post this video of me and my daughter on snapchat rappin to future, so she dms me outta nowhere telling me "thats wrong" "u shouldnt do that" "im more mature then u are-listen to me or that girls future will be bad"

LMAOOO WHAT?! i replied with "ok" and havent talked to her since. Lololol females bruh!
i dont know about your daughters future but having her know any one of lyrics is questionable at any single digit age... step your boundary game up.

I'm in the same boat with you tdogg2k tdogg2k

You suppose to be up here this weekend :nerd:

I forget if so.

yea saturday is my homegirls Birthday party in Arlington. but real talk i gotta go to this bodybuilding show in woodbridge at 8 a.m and thats costing me money. then go back home. then her thing is at like 9 at night back in arlington. not sure im trying to make that trip twice (first time im going with my trainer so the option for me to stay up north isn't there. ii'll text you tomm to let u know for sure. but i am trying to hang with the fellas very very soon.

I'm in the same boat with you @Tdogg2k

You suppose to be up here this weekend
nerd.gif

I forget if so.
yea saturday is my homegirls Birthday party in Arlington. but real talk i gotta go to this bodybuilding show in woodbridge at 8 a.m and thats costing me money. then go back home. then her thing is at like 9 at night back in arlington. not sure im trying to make that trip twice (first time im going with my trainer so the option for me to stay up north isn't there. ii'll text you tomm to let u know for sure. but i am trying to hang with the fellas very very soon.
I don't have **** at the crib but you are welcome to stay at my place for chill time if need be between your events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom