TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the topic of arm candy... I used to love getting looks from males and females when they saw me with my girl. I'd look out for that and it'd boost my ego. I liked having my friends almost uncomfortable around my girl when she put on that one dress where she'd have people around her trying to look without getting caught (but I'd always catch them). Going to the bathroom when you're out at a club and having a guy (or a few) surrounding your girl then the look on their f ace when they realize she's yours. It's empowering. My confidence wasn't that high back then and I almost needed that to make myself feel better about myself. Even on NT we post the girls we are smashing and even though we are most times just sharing the action with the NT fam, were also looking for props.

I will say that when you find a partner you truly love and never get sick of her presence, that wanting arm candy takes a back seat. It's still there for me. Like my chick looks good and is approached a lot. But I've noticed that when I go out with her we are just in our own world and I don't look for those external reactions to give me validation any more. I know what I have is real and it's what I want and others opinions no longer matter to me.

I used to care, a lot. I was pretty vein. Girl I'm with now I'm just as attracted, if not more, to what she has to offer besides her looks and we just mesh so well together I'm happy and content.

Now I do still be looking at other girls ALL the damn time. But I'm not gonna act on it because my girl holds me down and I know that's only be a temporary, fleeting moment of joy with any other girl.

This is why I thoroughly enjoy reading your post bro...

It's like you're able to put in words of how I think and what I'm going through.

My Ex was a complete DIME. Had every ******* dude thirsty for her everytime we went out. Dudes at work got written up or walked out because of her filing harassment.

Very high maintenance girl, but given her physical looks, I understood why. But eventually I realized that it's all it was... I was in it for the looks and "props" factor.

We grew apart and eventually separated! But still a very good person and friend and somewhat unfortunate we didn't work out.

But this new chick I'm with.... Character and Personality wise is everything my Ex wasn't.

Last edited:
Awesome fellas.

and that's also not to say that fine girls can't have great perssonalities because there are some that do.. (or like the ones who don't exactly know/feel that they're as sexy as they are)

I thought the spanish chick i had a few months back was one of the sexiest I've dated, but the kids put that ego down a lot which was good.

Also my first official adult g/f was def high on the looks scale but she also grew in to that. highschool she was chubbier and all about her studies. went to college dropped a ton of weight, cared more about her appearance and became a 8/8.5
still a book worm tho and didn't really know exactly what she had created herself . but was always humble.

What was the post [emoji]129300[/emoji]
nerd.gif

Looks like weather is clearing up today. Anyone still thinking about hitting up the Nats game?

I took my girl to the National Arboretum on Sunday morning. I highly recommend this as a date spot for you guys in the DMV area. My girl absolutely loved it. There's a bunch of fern, flower, and tree gardens with a lot in bloom right now. There were portrait painters all over the place just painting the scenery. It was that beautiful. My girl was picking wildflowers and had a whole bouquet by the end of our two hour walk :lol: Also dog friendly if you have a dog. Brought the dog with us and spent about 2 hours there just walking around. There's no rock climbing or difficult trails like there is at the Billy Goat trail at Great Falls. I don't think the "rock climbing and difficult trails" are even difficult at all but my girl was struggling and like I said she fell on her *** and ripped her leggings :lol:

If you want a shorter, relaxing stroll on flat ground with awesome scenery (we didn't bring any water or snacks; walked around for two hours) - National Arboretum

If you want a longer, semi-intensive hike (you will need to bring water and snacks; we hiked just over 6 miles) - Billy Goat trail at Great Falls

Last edited:
That's one of my worst fears right there. Was she on birth control?

Nah she wasnt. This is GermAsian im talking about. We had a falling out etc, then she calls me to tell me shes pregnant and wants me to go the the clinic with her.
Shes kind of messed up about it cause the docs say it would be a miracle if she gets pregnant. It really explains why shes been all emotional and its part of what caused us to fall out.
Thing is I chose to be with Spanish and was slowly letting go of GermAsian anyway so when she told me she was pregnant I couldnt believe it.

Nah she wasnt. This is GermAsian im talking about. We had a falling out etc, then she calls me to tell me shes pregnant and wants me to go the the clinic with her.
Shes kind of messed up about it cause the docs say it would be a miracle if she gets pregnant. It really explains why shes been all emotional and its part of what caused us to fall out.
Thing is I chose to be with Spanish and was slowly letting go of GermAsian anyway so when she told me she was pregnant I couldnt believe it.
I'm telling you man, youre destined to be with Germasian

Nah cause Spanish has been pregnant since end of January :stoneface:
We found out end of March but she recently lost the baby because she pulled something at the gym and all the stress she's been going through.
I know I made a post saying she wasnt, but I lied because I wanted to keep it private.

GermAsian is a great woman dont get me wrong. But Spanish is much better suited for me.

Nah cause Spanish has been pregnant since end of January :stoneface:
We found out end of March but she recently lost the baby because she pulled something at the gym and all the stress she's been going through.
I know I made a post saying she wasnt, but I lied because I wanted to keep it private.

GermAsian is a great woman dont get me wrong. But Spanish is much better suited for me.

Im sorry to hear all of this man. I looked at the pic you posted of the pregnancy test and I thought it looked like GermAsian for a second... But I already knew Spanish was pregnant so I automatically assumed it was her and you were just posting it in the thread for the first time. I don't even know what to say given what I just read here. I'm here if you need anything though bro. How are you feeling about all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom