TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was out at the bar with my girl this past Thursday. I stepped outside to smoke a cig and this lady is balling her eyes out because this lady was kinda drunk and lost her diamond bracelet her father had given her before he passed away. I helped her look for the bracelet for a good hour and I finally found it and gave it to her. She was pretty happy and said "What's your number? I have a gift to give you!" I'm like yeah okay no problem.

Next day I texted her and she was like you should come over sometime when I put my kids to sleep to have a post 4/20 celebration (She's 36, I'm 24)

I'm like

Iight.

So Saturday I head over there and she tells me bring a bottle of Henny too

I'm like 

iight.

Came through and smashed on her bros. My oldest woman to date. She was a nice looking white woman. Don't have her name so no pics but I'm gonna ask her to send me one today

Was out at the bar with my girl this past Thursday. I stepped outside to smoke a cig and this lady is balling her eyes out because this lady was kinda drunk and lost her diamond bracelet her father had given her before he passed away. I helped her look for the bracelet for a good hour and I finally found it and gave it to her. She was pretty happy and said "What's your number? I have a gift to give you!" I'm like yeah okay no problem.

Next day I texted her and she was like you should come over sometime when I put my kids to sleep to have a post 4/20 celebration (She's 36, I'm 24)

I'm like

View media item 2007443

Iight.

So Saturday I head over there and she tells me bring a bottle of Henny too

I'm like 

View media item 2007446

iight.

Came through and smashed on her bros. My oldest woman to date. She was a nice looking white woman. Don't have her name so no pics but I'm gonna ask her to send me one today

good karma. I can dig it :smokin:smokin

Straight winning. I miss the streets at times.

Summer DC isn't ready for me plus im not sure if I will ever fully experience that life 
frown.gif

I've been messing with some pretty cute girls lately, but I feel like I need to be with a model chick. Maybe I'm just too narcissistic or rate myself higher than I am.

But then again, I got good looking friends who mess with some sub-par looking girls, well according to my standards, and I'm like bruh you can do better...but maybe my vision is messed up.

I've been messing with some pretty cute girls lately, but I feel like I need to be with a model chick. Maybe I'm just too narcissistic or rate myself higher than I am.

But then again, I got good looking friends who mess with some sub-par looking girls, well according to my standards, and I'm like bruh you can do better...but maybe my vision is messed up.

Low key, I'm shallow like that as well sometimes :smh:

I have a girl. Single me and relationship me are different in social settings. Single me wants ever chick at the pool or rooftop. Now I can just say hi 
ohwell.gif

But I can still have a good time this summer just can't be bringing chicks home afterwards.

Low key, I'm shallow like that as well sometimes
mean.gif
Yeah low key I'm like that as well.

Gotcha. Yeah I was one of those pretentious cats that didn't think they were shallow. Till it became real and the urges wanted a badder ***** more than her good personality. Cats who say that too be already having decent chicks.

Like what will she look like in 10 years? sounds harsh, but it matters.

Last edited:
Yeah that matter big time to me and why I always speak that I love my slim/tall chicks because I can picture them 5-10 years from now

**** the lowkey.... I'm straight up like that :lol: and everybody knows and accepted it.

I'm shallow not in the "I need a model" sense but in the sense I was never going to consider anyone who wasn't clearly more attractive than my past exes as well as more attractive than me.

When I was younger before I got confidence I was dating below my level. One said "you're too cute for me, I don't know why you're with me. " Another said "you're probably going to leave me once you realize how attractive you are. "

Now of course they had confidence issues but they had them for a reason and they weren't wrong

**** the lowkey.... I'm straight up like that :lol: and everybody knows and accepted it.

I imagine all of you guys have been with a ridiculously bad bird, way more times than not they're lacking HEAVY in the personality/understanding reality aspect of life.

When I first started college at a certain point in time I was thinking like you guys but it faded quick once I ran thru a couple "models" and I couldn't kick it with them unless I was stoned without being easily annoyed or agitated.

Shot up the club on Vday
Henn and Suberz know what im going through with Spanish so they know why this is a major problem
Eeesh, what y'all gon do?
I imagine all of you guys have been with a ridiculously bad bird, way more times than not they're lacking HEAVY in the personality/understanding reality aspect of life.

When I first started college at a certain point in time I was thinking like you guys but it faded quick once I ran thru a couple "models" and I couldn't kick it with them unless I was stoned without being easily annoyed or agitated.
I learned pretty women be single for a reason back in high school. Chick was slim with a phatty, super cute, but attitude was stank like a cold wet dook

Still remember when I was hitting this extremely perfect female, from a looks perspective, and she'd say stuff like the following;

How do you think they get cameras in cars in movies?
Me: "Huh?"
Her: You know, like how do they fit the camera in the car to record what we're watching, because the cameras are fairly big, no?"
Me: "Bethanie, c'mon now boo... It's not that deep"
Her: "Seriously!!! How?!?!"

^ these type of questions became the norm waaay too quick :smh: I'm not saying they're all dense but yeah, whole point is, don't be too shallow.

I never had those type of questions but it be small problems that turn I to huge problems with those bad chicks.

That's why I get with them 8s now. They got a good amount of rejections in life to come back down to earth.

On the topic of arm candy... I used to love getting looks from males and females when they saw me with my girl. I'd look out for that and it'd boost my ego. I liked having my friends almost uncomfortable around my girl when she put on that one dress where she'd have people around her trying to look without getting caught (but I'd always catch them). Going to the bathroom when you're out at a club and having a guy (or a few) surrounding your girl then the look on their f ace when they realize she's yours. It's empowering. My confidence wasn't that high back then and I almost needed that to make myself feel better about myself. Even on NT we post the girls we are smashing and even though we are most times just sharing the action with the NT fam, were also looking for props.

I will say that when you find a partner you truly love and never get sick of her presence, that wanting arm candy takes a back seat. It's still there for me. Like my chick looks good and is approached a lot. But I've noticed that when I go out with her we are just in our own world and I don't look for those external reactions to give me validation any more. I know what I have is real and it's what I want and others opinions no longer matter to me.

I used to care, a lot. I was pretty vein. Girl I'm with now I'm just as attracted, if not more, to what she has to offer besides her looks and we just mesh so well together I'm happy and content.

Now I do still be looking at other girls ALL the damn time. But I'm not gonna act on it because my girl holds me down and I know that's only be a temporary, fleeting moment of joy with any other girl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom