TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruhs........... the night of 4/20 , it was about 3 am alrdy so really 4/21 alrdy , i go grab a 6 pack at a gas station 2 blocks from my house ......im in a 2016 loaner bmw 328 sedan (in before sneak disses about my M3) ........theres a girl parked at the first pump dolo in her car , i always park right in front of the gas station door and go in and grab whatever , so i do that ......the female that was alone in the car got off super quick and grabs one corona , i walk up next to her / behind her at the cashier and shes grabbing the money from her purse and goes to me "hey i really like your car" ....i respond "well **** when can i take you for a ride?" she responds grab my number....take number down.....text her my name only when i get home 2 mins later.....she facetimes me.........we walk outside.......shes my neighbor............so its about 4 am now , now shes in her birthday suit on my bed showing me all her tattoos ......touched a bit but she didnt give it to me completely considering we met like 1.5 hrs previously.......she left work last night at 7 , picked her up at 8 and did my call of duty........shes down like the 14th of february so i can get a pic of her holding a paper saying @iLLiCiT305  story is true or "yes i holla'd at him at the gas station".

picking her up in the morning too , working graveyard shift.

why did i post this ? i never drink.

i got into a fight with a girl i was talking to for 2 weeks and it brought me down which led to me trying to down the six pack and fall asleep.

this happened instead  , everyone droughts , even for years (i have) but BELIEVE ME , when it rains , it pours........2016 has been pretty :pimp: so far with the yambs , this summer is gonna be :pimp:

miami >>>>>>>

my favorite part is how the other girl wants to come in and be pippen all of a sudden now that she sees i got tired of her attitude , but got crossed over like AI did MJ.

and i truly believe that me getting pissed finally at the girl i was talking to for 2 weeks and going no contact , played a part in this , so im posting this for my bruhs out there , if she aint acting right cut your losses and another will happily take her jersey and drop 60 pts.

#teamraw though bruhs , pray for me ....just being real , i cant fake the funk 
frown.gif

i went no contact after the argument at 5 pm , we were constantly texting / facetiming before that , even to get through arguments , that time i had broke up with the 2 weeks talking girl , idk if you can even call that breaking up but i blocked her from everything and went no contact and told her i was done.........just adding for details. I think it might not be smart to get tagged pics for proof cause of previous posts and stuff i dont think this new girl seeing some of my posts would be beneficial :/ ill pull the stunt for NT tho probably if you guys egg me on enough 
laugh.gif

probably should post this on the MISC for the lay down and rotters / fa's and the fact that im 5'10 250 with a diet of taco bell / croquetas and pastelitos.

probably should post this on the MISC for the lay down and rotters / fa's and the fact that im 5'10 250 with a diet of taco bell / croquetas and pastelitos.
Flourish and do you breh, nothing better then having a chick super close to bang on those late nights, just don't get "onenitis" summers soon here keep those options open.

My girl just asked me the most important question I've ever been asked: "can we watch Lucha Underground?"... Yup, she's a ******* keeper :lol:...

This is what I realized I missed with my recent ex. Most of our compatibility was her imagination, like "see I know you well", but not really. I need another chick that puts on Batman the animated series when I go over her crib, schools me on football, watch dbz, become a knicks fan even though you don't F with basketball etc etc. Most recent I just felt like we existed together. Good woman though.

Last edited:
My fiancée told me she was a legit Raiders fan on our first date and I had to hold in my excitement plus I was somewhat skeptical. Then I saw she had a signed football at her crib and I was like :smokin

Contrast to my last ex who was so nonchalant about football that she went to LSU and only went to 1 game! And she was there when they won a championship :smh:

Last edited:
I knew my girl now was going to be around for awhile when i told her ill take her on an excellent date if she watched game of thrones...she watched all 5 seasons in 2 weeks. Then bought me game of thrones memorabilia when she finished.
Then watched all the marvel movies so she can be caught up when we watch civil war in 2 weeks.

She was always a geek but had to hide itm im slowly beinging it out of her

My fiancée told me she was a legit Raiders fan on our first date and I had to hold in my excitement plus I was somewhat skeptical. Then I saw she had a signed football at her crib and I was like :smokin

Contrast to my last ex who was so nonchalant about football that she went to LSU and only went to 1 game! And she was there when they won a championship :smh:
I was messing with this chick who was a bulls fan. Shame that she let her bird friends get involved.

Flourish and do you breh, nothing better then having a chick super close to bang on those late nights, just don't get "onenitis" summers soon here keep those options open.
the catch is i still got my girl and im not losing the one thats trustworthy/prettier/no drugs/no drinkin/ive lent her my car , she hates that i take xans ....shes a good female so we worked things out , atleast til now shes a good female and im keeping "my girl" now that i got her back , the neighbor has onenitis now and is a 5/10 miami standards 7/10 any other city standards (sorry bruhs , my cubans in miami > im cuban too obv .......WHAT DO with neighbor though?????

neighbor 27 , no kids , overheating 04 mitsubishi galant , regular job , but does drugs WAY heavier than me and drinks way heavier , i only do xans daily not even the leaf , and doesnt care that i do xans and encourages me to drink , bump a bit , etc.... 5/10 no makeup  6.5/10 with makeup miami standards

my girl 18 , no kids obv , no car her dad is buying one for her bday in NOV , no drugs cept trees but that isnt a drug fam , HATES that i do xans and have 2 gold/diamond xanax pendants on my chains , never ask me for a dollar / puts gas in my car and offers her money for stuff we do or buy together.  7 no makeup 8/10 makeup miami standards and shes 18 fam , double D's

even though i always cover the girl im with even if its just a "friend i like / cant get out of friendzone" dgaf , as oppossed to neighbor who always expects me to cover n stuff and CAME TO HOLLA AT ME AT A GAS STATION AT 4 AM ON 4/20 because "i was cute and she loved my 2016 328i ( ******* lulz )" ....neighbor can fall in love and heat up my spot / house ......she knows the jewels / jays / paper i got in that studio.....why am i even typing this i realize now....

but my question is.......WHAT DO?

cut off neighbor

or

tell neighbor straight up i got a girl and she cant catch oneitis?

Last edited:
damn this + missing the playoffs , sorry famb 

Piss off Xan Man.

Jk.

Just watching teams with our old players do well in the playoffs while we are prepping for next season really burns.

But back on topic, you gotta dead the neighbor in the best way possible, as to not make her do something messed up when she finds out you have a girl. I say WHEN she finds out because if you don't tell her you got a girl, she is still gonna find out.

165432019.gif

Hold up is that even possible? Did she at least tailgate or she passed on that to. This is mind blowing....kinda...not really.

I did know a few people that would stay in there domes doing football games to do nothing.

Yo when you have a girl ajd have regular coitus its like other women smell it on you and want u more.

Was at the library chick kept staring at me. Exchanged pleasantries and would keep peeping me doing my work with my boss. I left and she spoke up.
Then went to the liquor store two chicks were coming out the nail salon next door. Chick was breaking her neck so much she almost ran in to her car...

WHERE WAS THIS 30 DAYS AGO WHEN I WAS SINGLE??

Yo when you have a girl ajd have regular coitus its like other women smell it on you and want u more.

Was at the library chick kept staring at me. Exchanged pleasantries and would keep peeping me doing my work with my boss. I left and she spoke up.
Then went to the liquor store two chicks were coming out the nail salon next door. Chick was breaking her neck so much she almost ran in to her car...

:lol:

Like clockwork

having gf = increased confidence

having gf = dont need anybody

girls love dudes with confidence who dont need anybody.

update : told neighbor str8 up im not losing my girl over this and that it is what it is , that i would never leave my girl for her or have anything serious with her . she said she still down and we can **** with eachother , not sure if i even want that cause im not one to cheat i just thought me and this girl were reallllly going to stop talking , either way , after toughening up a bit and getting my girl "on point" , i wont be cheating on her . plan to go NC on neighbor , she doesnt really care .....shes 27 and single , i see why now......bruh when she lit up newport , drank 2 henny shots str8 , and a margarita and asked for extra alcohol ..........then she ordered steak and shrimp .....i was LEGIT texting my friend "send a black hawk , an apache , 2 f18's and some paratrooper rescue squad i need out"

The older and older I get and I see single women the same age, there's always a reason why someone won't wife them lol. Well at least 70% of the time it's bad. The other 30 might be law school or they just got out of a relationship or whatever.

The older and older I get and I see single women the same age, there's always a reason why someone won't wife them lol. Well at least 70% of the time it's bad. The other 30 might be law school or they just got out of a relationship or whatever.

How old are you? Marriage age going up yearly.

Had an argument. I'm feeling emotional its true. But IDK how you think its ok to use the personal feelings people keep buried deep down inside as ammo in a personal attack. how do you come back from that? I don't really see it. Like you beg someone to open up and when they do you use it as ammo to hurt them later on? Like not in any argument have I ever done that back to her.

Last edited:
Had an argument. I'm feeling emotional its true. But IDK how you think its ok to use the personal feelings people keep buried deep down inside as ammo in a personal attack. how do you come back from that? I don't really see it. Like you beg someone to open up and when they do you use it as ammo to hurt them later on? Like not in any argument have I ever done that back to her.
Because you are dealing with someone that's not mature.
Also you are dealing with someone that's either:
Been hurt
Emotional
If a person people hasn't dealt with past trauma/grown spiritually and emotionally, they lash out to inflict pain on to others because that's all they know.
It's not an excuse for their behavior but you have to stand back and look at it for what it is.
I know that's hard to see in the moment but reflection will help.
The best thing to do is speak your peace and tell them that **** won't fly again and not be afraid to walk away if they cross that boundary again.
Never give some female your power of choice and happiness.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Because you are dealing with someone that's not mature.
Also you are dealing with someone that's either:
Been hurt
Emotional
If a person people hasn't dealt with past trauma/grown spiritually and emotionally, they lash out to inflict pain on to others because that's all they know.
It's not an excuse for their behavior but you have to stand back and look at it for what it is.
I know that's hard to see in the moment but reflection will help.
The best thing to do is speak your peace and tell them that **** won't fly again and not be afraid to walk away if they cross that boundary again.
Never give some female your power of choice and happiness.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️
Yea I told her.

Turns out it was a misunderstanding. Right. Ok. She admits it was an emotional response. But that doesn't excuse it.

I've been going to therapy. I've been learning to erect boundaries. And this is one of them. Don't come at me with an emotional response to a rational discussion. She's been made aware.

As always, thanks for the wisdom.

Last edited:
Yea I told her.
Turns out it was a misunderstanding. Right. Ok. She admits it was an emotional response. But that doesn't excuse it.
I've been going to therapy. I've been learning to erect boundaries. And this is one of them. Don't come at me with an emotional response to a rational discussion. She's been made aware.

As always, thanks for the wisdom.
Therapy does wonders.
I could see what you were talking about a mile a way.
My temper could flash from 0-100 in a lot of my relationships but I learned that was a lot of hurt I never dealt with.
I feel you and can't make excuses for that young lady because I don't know her journey but as you get older, you will learn to walk away. The only time I would even entertain frustration on that level is for my wife/ mother of my child. So just keep that in mind.
You are young and out here making moves, making yourself better. Never stay in a situation that:
Doesn't bring joy
Progression
Positivity
She has to learn there's consequences and repercussions to the emotional ish.
I did, lost a lot of people to my temper.
Keep getting it and becoming great.
It gets better[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom