TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had one of the worst first dates last night brah's. Started talking with her on pof last week. All week it was good, good phone calls, good texting etc...We meet up last night, she's a good looking girl, single mom, had the personality of a raisin, very negative, the person I was talking to all week was not the person I met last night. What a let down :smh:

You were presented with the representative(as we all are). She made no attempt to keep it up in person, she probably wasn't feeling you.

Last edited:
Making out on the first date, you guys usually end first dates this way?

Kicked it w this girl the other night. Went bowling and vibes were good, ended up feeling on each her on the ride back (left hand on the steering wheel, right hand on that [emoji]128049[/emoji]). Pulled up to her crib and gave her a hug. As I learned towards her i was thinking about kissing her neck/ear but pulled back and kissed her cheek instead. Felt like we should have made out but ya boy froze up..Night went smoothe and I didn't want to rub her the wrong way, but at the same time im left with the thoughts of what could have happened.

It's been addressed but yea

I felt up on my current girl box the first night we chilled. If I want it then im going to see what is about to happen.

First time my wife was over my spot I was tryna get at that kitty. If a chick don't give my some lip she might not get an actual second date, just an invite to the spot for Netflix and chill and if yams ain't shared, she on the back burner

But we are :tongue: Hell I still put expired condoms in my wallet to show my friends.

What's a condom?

Broccoli City was live! DC is like ATL when it comes to that female to male ratio. Definitely not bringing sand my next visit lol

not gonna lie I feel like dirt---my girl and I got into it on Saturday night she said she didn't wanna be with me so I went to a side joint and got some head--of course my girl was just mad but I feel terrible for even doing it---were back on good terms but Im not gonna bring it up at all..if I do its going to be down the line...I dont wanna mess up the current opportunity with her besides I mean we were technically not together at the time right 
grin.gif

Last edited:

not gonna lie I feel like dirt---my girl and I got into it on Saturday night she said she didn't wanna be with me so I went to a side joint and got some head--of course my girl was just mad but I feel terrible for even doing it---were back on good terms but Im not gonna bring it up at all..if I do its going to be down the line...I dont wanna mess up the current opportunity with her besides I mean we were technically not together at the time right 
grin.gif
Yall technically ain't together, so fair game!

So it's been literally 25 days straight and counting... atleast 3-5x a day!

This girl doesn't get tired! :lol: Always taps out after sessions, but as soon as she wakes up, she wants more.

Literally comes to my house before I go to work just to get some. :smokin

Last edited:
For real, for real, doesn't sound like she wants to be with you 100% based on what you've told us. She's hesitant for whatever reason, that's why it's so easy for her to blurt that out, she kinda means it.

Naw we were cool I did some **** head **** that's why she said that.. I've been posting **** about her but I've been acting childish myself..I think we will work out In the end...besides when shes mad she blurts all types of ****..that's no excuse though..I guess we're both childish to an extent

damn you dudes are quick to tKe that extreme what his girl said.

Women are emotional. Nothing new. They spout out anger from the heart. And yall know they like to go for the jugular. I wouldnt say shes been holding back that feeling of not wanting to be with you.

I actually think you should feel a little bad to be completely honest. You had a chick on stand by just for this instance. Itd be a little different if you went out got sauced up and just came across a yamb. But u had a side chick on stand by. So the real question is how much did you really care??

Last edited:
damn you dudes are quick to tKe that extreme what his girl said.

Women are emotional. Nothing new. They spout out anger from the heart. And yall know they like to go for the jugular. I wouldnt say shes been holding back that feeling of not wanting to be with you.

I actually think you should feel a little bad to be completely honest. You had a chick on stand by just for this instance. Itd be a little different if you went out got sauced up and just came across a yamb. But u had a side chick on stand by. So the real question is how much did you really care??
Facts.

Need some quick advice NT

Cliffs
met ol' girl on okc
mutual like/she messages me first
get her number/text everyday since & she seems interested
we agree this upcoming wed that we're going out on a date
last thurs she stops texting me mid convo. she works and is in school (finals time) so I wasn't tripping.
haven't heard from shorti since :smh:.
swallowed my pride and texted her on sat and still haven't heard anything from her
saw she posted on IG this morning :smh:...so she's alive lol

Should I hit her up again or just chalk it up and keep it moving? I don't want to come off as thirsty, a creep or whatever but I really want these yambs (she's thick; I've only been with skinny chicks & 1 big boned girl lol).

Last edited:
Keep it moving it's summer time and no need for the extra stuff.

If she was really busy for finals she will hit you up if she wants to chill

Cliffs
met ol' girl on okc
last thurs she stops texting me mid convo. she works and is in school (finals time) so I wasn't tripping.
haven't heard from shorti since
mean.gif
swallowed my pride and texted her on sat and still haven't heard anything from her
saw she posted on IG this morning
mean.gif
...so she's alive lol

Should I hit her up again or just chalk it up and keep it moving? I don't want to come off as thirsty, a creep or whatever but I really want these yambs (she's thick; I've only been with skinny chicks & 1 big boned girl lol).
Take it easy. Maybe wait until Friday to hit her up with friday plans. Don't sweat it.

Naw ain't this the chick that had him at arms length for months? You ain't doing your part neither though.

I was never at arms length she just gave me the run around when it came to smashing..I used to flake on her all the time when I first got her number

Cliffs
met ol' girl on okc
haven't heard from shorti since :smh:.
saw she posted on IG this morning :smh:...so she's alive lol

Meh, I'd dead her. If she wants to hit you up, she'll hit you up. If not then such is life. Don't put your hopes in these broads. No matter how well the conversations are going and how things are going, they can just flip on you out the blue one day.

honest question... How yall getting these girls IGs that you talk to for like 2 days or only meet online. ?

are yall stalking the IG that they have posted from their or are you asking for it... im kind of lost with you kids and this technology.

and if a chick is not responding to you, no need to go on your NT detective mode and figure out if she been posting somewhere else. 3.6 billion women in this world. swim pass that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom