TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do women dress so scantily clad and dance so seductive just to turn you down? I know damn well you're not doing all of that just to "have a good time with your girls".

Just venting a little fellas, I don't like rejection and don't take it well either.

They like the attention

They like feeling "sexy"

And some ones that are messed up in the head enjoy turning dudes down for sport

Once I figured out how easy it was to smash in general I got over women playing games like that

They like the attention

They like feeling "sexy"

Once I figured out how easy it was to smash in general I got over women playing games like that

All of this [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Most men don't, it's what you do after that defines you. As per me, I just keep it moving. I don't have many options these days cause I'm on break so I usually just chill with my neighbors. My roommates got girls and then changed into new people so I can't go out with them anymore
I haven't learned to keep it moving after all these years. I've been rejected by most of the women I truly wanted since I was younger. And I'm the type that bottles up emotions, so it's built up inside me.

Why do women dress so scantily clad and dance so seductive just to turn you down? I know damn well you're not doing all of that just to "have a good time with your girls".

Just venting a little fellas, I don't like rejection and don't take it well either.

They like the attention

They like feeling "sexy"

I wish I could flourish like you. I still haven't figured how easy it is and I don't pick up on hints easily. I've put myself out there more by going out more frequently these past 3 months but I still have had no luck.

I haven't learned to keep it moving after all these years. I've been rejected by most of the women I truly wanted since I was younger. And I'm the type that bottles up emotions, so it's built up inside me.
I wish I could flourish like you. I still haven't figured how easy it is and I don't pick up on hints easily. I've put myself out there more by going out more frequently these past 3 months but I still have had no luck.
You and I are legit twins then [emoji]128516[/emoji]. But yeah I've been rejected a lot though out my life so I'm kinda over and focusing on doing my own thing now. I try and peep in this thread from time to time to get advice and piece things together

Very quick in Atl :lol:. Was there for AUC homecoming in October....I smashed a chick I just met in the backseat of the car while my homeboy was driving...she started off sitting on my lap, then twerking, then pulled the panties to the side. It was tight in there :lol:. Her homegirl was twerking on my man to the left of me. Shotout to my homeboy in the front that was Djayjng :pimp:

Drinks + Dark + Twerk music = win

Holdup you gotta tell the whole story

Did they know what y'all were doing?

Last edited:
Bringing girls in your folks house?

My boy smashed a old head in the basement of his aunt house during a family cookout lmao...I'm cool with his whole family so I had no clue he was there till I see this chick come up stairs smiling patting her head he comes up like 5 minutes later laughing...all the women looked at her like wtf are u serious while all the dudes started laughing and dapping him up

Last edited:
Most men don't, it's what you do after that defines you. As per me, I just keep it moving. I don't have many options these days cause I'm on break so I usually just chill with my neighbors. My roommates got girls and then changed into new people so I can't go out with them anymore

They like the attention

They like feeling "sexy"

When I say its easy I don't mean that every time I went out when I was single I was pulling one nighters

I mean easy in the sense that women like sex as much as we do. Women can be met anywhere. Yeah you may not smash the first night/date but that doesn't mean you it won't happen quickly.

Relying too much on the club/bar scene is a bad idea. Especially when the day party/brunch scene is a lot better depending on your city

Go for the girls that like you Louis from there more girls will become interested in you just because other girls like you...if you have your own car and crib on top of that your money..

Man, shorty started twerking on me....then she pulled out my wood and slid her panties to the side. Basically on a car ride from one party to another. They had to sit on laps since there wasn't enough room, and I'd been rappin to her at the party I just met her at. So she was on me. That's how that happened :lol:.

I got stories for days about flourishing in Atl. I honestly can't fathom how dudes struggle with women if you are at least average looking, and can walk & chew gum.

Last edited:
That's crazy did u smash again later that night?

Nope. Them chicks ended up fighting each other in the car shortly after in the backseat. No idea why. We ended up letting them get out and scrap in zone 6, East Atl.....and the local dope boys out there started recording it on their phones...screaming worldstar while we were just geeking and choppin it up with them :lol:. Good dudes. Crazy blury night.

Can't remember what happened after that. Cops came and told us to move along or something. Think we got tired of the chicks and just dropped them off and ended the night.

Man, shorty started twerking on me....then she pulled out my wood and slid her panties to the side. Basically on a car ride from one party to another. They had to sit on laps since there wasn't enough room, and I'd been rappin to her at the party I just met her at. So she was on me. That's how that happened :lol:.

I got stories for days about flourishing in Atl. I honestly can't fathom how dudes struggle with women if you are at least average looking, and can walk & chew gum.

Atl is the easiest city in America for a halfway decent black man

I
Truth. Absolute layups.

I need to make a trip...over here in Colorado it's not too diverse...I went to New York and all the white girls gave me more play than white girls in Colorado do...I like those hipster white NY girls [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

1.) If you want females to be attracted to you, get a girlfriend.

2.) If you want quality females to be attracted to you, get married.

3.) If you want quality females to fall in love with you, have a baby.

4.) If you want women to start ovulating in your presence, have a cute baby.

I
I need to make a trip...over here in Colorado it's not too diverse...I went to New York and all the white girls gave me more play than white girls in Colorado do...I like those hipster white NY girls [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]
Haha I'm in Denver and white guys are all the rage. I haven't seen a black chick in my building that doesn't like white guys

1.) If you want females to be attracted to you, get a girlfriend.

2.) If you want quality females to be attracted to you, get married.

3.) If you want quality females to fall in love with you, have a baby.

4.) If you want women to start ovulating in your presence, have a cute baby.
I hate playing this game :smh: :smh: :smh:

Deleted OKC & POF :smh: >: **** THESE GODDAMN
BROADS.

I can't do this **** anymore guys I gracefully bow out

I guess savage just isn't in me :smh: :smh: :smh:.

My mind seriously can't handle this bs games from these females on these apps

I'm seriously dead *** ready to commit some felonies out here on some bihhh

All these females ALL DAMAGED AF when we get them and even when we send them back into the pond

Feel like we are setting the next man up for disaster toying with these broads out here.

Frankly this dating game is distasteful af so I'm out [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] but will lurk and :lol:

U know what I'm not Even gonna clown you...your Young you can turn it around

Last edited:
And no I don't put ***** on a pedestal
I'll slap a ***** in the face with a handful of nut before I go out like that

Deleted OKC & POF :smh: >: **** THESE GODDAMN
BROADS.

I can't do this **** anymore guys I gracefully bow out

I guess savage just isn't in me :smh: :smh: :smh:.

My mind seriously can't handle this bs games from these females on these apps

I'm seriously dead *** ready to commit some felonies out here on some bihhh

All these females ALL DAMAGED AF when we get them and even when we send them back into the pond

Feel like we are setting the next man up for disaster toying with these broads out here.

Frankly this dating game is distasteful af so I'm out [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] but will lurk and :lol:

Bro go out for a run [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just do you man. Don't stress over these chicks. Kind of doing that now with chick I just met she's cool but I'm not trying to wife or waste my time or hers.

We went on a date on Friday. Planned something for yesterday night. She couldn't make it, I said cool. She hit me up later that night wanting to talk. I ain't reply and not gonna. If she wants to hangout she can text me that. Not gonna go back and forth with her like we dating.

Okc and pof shouldn't be your main source of talking to girls... It shojld be a last resort/substitute when you can't meet them in public

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom