TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted OKC & POF :smh: >: **** THESE GODDAMN
BROADS.

I can't do this **** anymore guys I gracefully bow out

I guess savage just isn't in me :smh: :smh: :smh:.

My mind seriously can't handle this bs games from these females on these apps

I'm seriously dead *** ready to commit some felonies out here on some bihhh

All these females ALL DAMAGED AF when we get them and even when we send them back into the pond

Feel like we are setting the next man up for disaster toying with these broads out here.

Frankly this dating game is distasteful af so I'm out [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] but will lurk and :lol:

Somebody had it. Sheesh.

Best advice is to woo-sah. No chick should ever get you this riled up. Especially ones from the Internet you don't know. You'll forget about them in a day. Trial and error. Being indifferent, and casually flirty will get you a long way. Don't let these h0s scress you mane.

Okc and pof shouldn't be your main source of talking to girls... It's a substitute when you can't meet them in public

Facts. Dudes gotta get out here man. Love meeting chicks in person.

1.) If you want females to be attracted to you, get a girlfriend.

2.) If you want quality females to be attracted to you, get married.

3.) If you want quality females to fall in love with you, have a baby.

4.) If you want women to start ovulating in your presence, have a cute baby.
not true , tyrone and chad with muscles are still smashing the dimes b 

Coworker hit me up saying they going out to celebrate another female coworker's bday tonight. Finna pull up just to mack on the girls that will be there that I don't work with. Gonna have to check my alcohol and not get twisted cuz I'm driving myself back home :smh:

Last edited:
DC lit as **** right now I'm in gallery place every bar is live

I'm not a skins fan but I kinda wish I went to FedEx field to tailgate

Last edited:
Can't stress this enough. Whack off before you make a bad decision or post in here [emoji]128514[/emoji]

might head out again tonight to shoot some shots

When I say its easy I don't mean that every time I went out when I was single I was pulling one nighters

I mean easy in the sense that women like sex as much as we do. Women can be met anywhere. Yeah you may not smash the first night/date but that doesn't mean you it won't happen quickly.

Relying too much on the club/bar scene is a bad idea. Especially when the day party/brunch scene is a lot better depending on your city
I don't rely too much on the club scene, I don't really do clubs. I've been going out to lounges, bars, and pop up fetes more frequently. I wasn't expecting to hit one nighters every time either. Just been putting myself out there more. I'm going to look into the day party scene, I'm in Miami.

Go for the girls that like you Louis from there more girls will become interested in you just because other girls like you...if you have your own car and crib on top of that your money..
like I said before, I'm not good at reading body language and taking hints so I would not know who's feeling me or not. I have my own car, but I'm a young dude still living at home.

well i might have something serious going on now .............got a haircut , posted 2 selfies on instagram and phones been poppin since 
laugh.gif

Feel like you're someone I follow on IG. He also has a black m3
probably me bro ? lol whats your ig ? @305luigi , its public ......how do you think half of nt knows im fat and have an m3 and look like an extra in a fat joe video i guess cause of the chains 
pimp.gif

probably me bro ? lol whats your ig ? @305luigi , its public ......how do you think half of nt knows im fat and have an m3 and look like an extra in a fat joe video i guess cause of the chains :pimp:

Lol knew it was you. My IG is _thuggery_

Some girls opening line to me on bumble today was "describe yourself to me in three words now" I laughed harder than I laughed all day and unmatched her.

Really? :rofl:

I know I went straight off reaction and immediately unmatched.

My boss said I should have said "d so hard" :lol:

Hmm, when you don't text a girl all day then she hits you up asking why?

Girls love Aholes, I will become an Ahole...

Last edited:
Hmm, when you don't text a girl all day then she hits you up asking why?

Girls love Aholes, I will become an Ahole...

Key to getting girls is to keep it gangster and don't blow them up. Text first every now and then to show you care a little bit. Thats how you differentiate yourself from the gumps out here in addition to other things that most of these dudes don't realize. Its like the harder the try, the faster you disqualify yourself from the butt.

Last edited:
Key to getting girls is to keep it gangster and don't blow them up. Text first every now and then to show you care a little bit.

That's the thing, I don't care. She doesn't either. Having "fun" is her mindset. But she's acting like I owe her a reply. Like I'm her dude. She's younger than me so maybe that plays a role in her behavior. Idk.

Key to getting girls is to keep it gangster and don't blow them up. Text first every now and then to show you care a little bit.

That's the thing, I don't care. She doesn't either. Having "fun" is her mindset. But she's acting like I owe her a reply. Like I'm her dude. She's younger than me so maybe that plays a role in her behavior. Idk.

In a situation like this I'd say something along the lines of "damn you want me to text you all day like I'm you're boyfriend huh?" And just gauge it off her response

Almost broke up with a chick a few months ago to focus on my pursuit of med school. She convinced me not to do it and since then has been the easiest awesomest girl I've ever been with. She's taking me to a Knick game Tuesday :pimp:

She's learned how to bake and is starting to learn how to cook for me. Doesn't bug me about anything asking why I haven't texted her blah blah. Doesn't go out drinking without me. It's basically an ideal situation for my current phase of life.

In a situation like this I'd say something along the lines of "damn you want me to text you all day like I'm you're boyfriend huh?" And just gauge it off her response

Lol that's actually not a bad way to go about it. I just hit her with the, "you miss me?" She said yeah so I guess I'm doing something right.

This is literally how the HS chick (she early graduates this month & turns 19 in Feb) that went to my church would always do me and I had to check her constantly because she has a boyfriend but she's always calling me and blowing up my phone with texts wanting to have a full phone convo like wtf I'm not your boyfriend ****** stop n **** she finally took the hint when I ignored her happy thanksgiving text :lol: but I pulled a **** ***** *** move and apologized for ignoring her two days back (Why tf did I do that????? Ughhhhhh :smh: :smh: :smh: damn I'm hustling backwards out here every single time :smh: :smh: :smh:) regardless of her having a BF right now I need to find a way to full throttle this chick before this summer is over and she moves to GA for college. Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom