TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be an Ahole . They love that ****....

Girls don't want that nice guy bs, belive me I know, till they're ready to settle down.

Man **** that chick. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hate when they don't reply or reply late. Im assuming they got options when they do that lol.

She mighta seen that "dinner with a friend" like that was a date and thought about it and felt like she might be gettin' played

She mighta seen that "dinner with a friend" like that was a date and thought about it and felt like she might be gettin' played

Thought about that too. I think she's mad sensitive so that could've been it. OR she could've thought it was my ex too...now that I didn't think of :smh:

I remember when I told my wife back when we was dating I couldn't go to see the lights with her cause my friend was in town. Major blow up

These birds are something else

I made my profile pic of me in the whip with the sunroof open and they started flocking :lol:

She's gaming you for the possible future earning potential. She's not stupid
Almost broke up with a chick a few months ago to focus on my pursuit of med school. She convinced me not to do it and since then has been the easiest awesomest girl I've ever been with. She's taking me to a Knick game Tuesday :pimp:

She's learned how to bake and is starting to learn how to cook for me. Doesn't bug me about anything asking why I haven't texted her blah blah. Doesn't go out drinking without me. It's basically an ideal situation for my current phase of life.

Haven't caught up with the thread yet but will do so in a minute. Meanwhile, a perfect example of how women are flat out weird:

Just assumed that she was with someone else abs they simply grabbed her attention more. Told her we could set something up later this week and haven't heard from her since. My tolerance for this stuff is low so I chalked it up as a L
laugh.gif
Yeah don't blow her up. Just hit her up this weekend who knows what's going through her head or if she had another dude over. Don't sweat it. 

I swear girls pull this **** and not text you back so you can be captain save a *** so you reassure their self confidence. They want you to be like "hey bae what happened ? I'm sorry if I made you mad yada yada yada" and overly text and call. **** all that guh

Last edited:
That "how did you sleep" made me cringe. They dont respect that and you're not getting brownie points. Just get to the point.

Fam, save that when you're actually in a committed relationship

That "how did you sleep" made me cringe. They dont respect that and you're not getting brownie points. Just get to the point.

Fam, save that when you're actually in a committed relationship

Fam SHE texted ME that :lol:

She actually hit me with the "have a good day!!!" text today. She told me before that she gets in moods where she wants to be alone....and I think me saying I'm kicking it with someone else might have hurt her feelings. Nop sweating it, though. May call her tonight and see what's up.

Last edited:
Yeah don't blow her up. Just hit her up this weekend who knows what's going through her head or if she had another dude over. Don't sweat it. 

I swear girls pull this **** and not text you back so you can be captain save a *** so you reassure their self confidence. They want you to be like "hey bae what happened ? I'm sorry if I made you mad yada yada yada" and overly text and call. **** all that guh
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Man quit overthinking with these girls man...she probably got like 100 others dudes hitting her up on social media, at the bar, at work, man everywhere she goes she got options...Dont act like youre the only dude she talking to--especially if she's not your girl.

Last edited:
yeah it was the "dinner with a friend" that killed that

she def was thinking "this n thinking he gon wine and dine another girl and hit me up for dessert nah -chief keef voice" :lol:

Man quit overthinking with these girls man...she probably got like 100 others dudes hitting her up on social media, at the bar, at work, man everywhere she goes got options...Dont act like youre the only dude she talking to--especially if she's not your girl.
if this is directed towards me then I've already moved on

man I just came to terms with the fact that if a girl ain't hitting you up or replying late is because she's texting someone else. It's okay tho that's how the game works.

Last edited:
yeah it was the "dinner with a friend" that killed that

she def was thinking "this n thinking he gon wine and dine another girl and hit me up for dessert nah -chief keef voice" :lol:
Yeah basically. I don't know why fam didn't just say he's busy until 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom