TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait she said eat her a.... So why you saying you don't eat fish? The hell going on.

Some of the advice in here is Lawlz.

Got tonight lined up, brunch with a different and bars with the boys tomorrow.

Will update when I go 3-3

What y'all got?

We gotta chill foreal. **** about to get locked again [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was with some girl the other day thought I was gonna smash and she lived with her parents also... We work together too but Idgaf. Never scared to mess with co workers. I don't work in an office setting and it's damn near encouraged. The ol work girlfriend turning into a real girlfriend isn't uncommon.

Last edited:
yeah i worked in a call center and smashed 4 girls from there in 2013 i have a crazy story but ill try to make it in cliffs

-start working at call center

- meet hot 19 year old chick (24 at the time) i introduced myself and told her how interested i was in her , me and my BM had hit the slippery slope and we were both basically looking at the greener grass by this point , 19 year old has a boyfriend , i lived with my BM at the time

-girl keeps following me around...finding me when she gets there , taking her breaks when i take mine , smoking with me , going to put gas and get food with me ....just following me

- make out in the parking lot like a week into this , she freaks out and the next day comes like "i need to relax , i cant do this , i have a boyfriend , your with your mothers daughter" etc....

- continue to have big problems at home with BM , continue to hang out with 19 year old and legit really like her.....by this point were texting all day everyday , hanging out before and after work....getting very close but she wont let me touch her

-my ex that had my name tatted at the time , gets pregnant (2nd time) , causing my BM to create a huge fight at home when i legit did not talk to my ex with the tattoo ever since i got BM pregnant , legit had not spoken to that girl.....long story short BM breaks my ps3 and 2k (before ps4 came out) .....bruh my ps3 .....like dont mess with my 2k bruh

this same day the 19 year old comes to me right away and starts telling me how she got into a big fight her bf and he threw her pandora bracelet in a lake 

so it basically created a synergy of "man F this people , lets get together and be together happy and screw these people" who have been emotionally abusing us for 3+ years at that point.......

she comes with me , i had her for 6 days b.....after 3 months of brewing i have her for 6 days....smashed every single day.......saturday came and she hit me up at like 2 am "come to mannys house , i popped a molly" brought her home and beat from like 4 am to 7 am ......finished on her face around 7 am .....at 9 am she wakes me up with a nervous tone telling me "i need you to take me back to my car" with her "ex" blowing her up.............she stayed with him , i had left BM at that point , continued working and stayed single / smashed 3 other chicks from the call center.....

me and the girl stay cool , we burn occasionally , everythings cool , wouldnt let me touch her , i would mess around and grab a titty or her *** though and she was like whatever ( i had done everything to her at that point )

6 months go by........and she texts me (this was a normal thing) to go to her house before/after work , she will make me a sandwich and spark it up to some 
pimp.gif
 ....using her usual emojis and everything all good 

show up , park next to her car and text "im here" .....i look down and you know that scroll you do with your thumb on IG to reload the latest pics ? .....thats all i did B and then i hear a thump to my left........6'4 dude , cocky as **** with a metal pipe hitting my window and trys to open my door and her crying ..............i peel off and get away luckily with just a broken window........was not trying to see dude at all , 5'10 with a base diet of taco bell 
laugh.gif

she quit , never heard from her again 
roll.gif

that was the day i stopped messing with woman that have a significant other already established in their lives

tried to use cliffs but i always write alot
embarassed.gif

edit : she even took me to a hotel in downtown miami that we didnt pay and couldnt afford , took me to the 14th floor where we smoked looking at the american airlines arena and smashed in the jacuzzi's 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I ain't read ****. Cliffs my *** man. Got me ready to jump off a cliff.

Actually went back to read it. **** cray man. Def stay away from women with men.

Last edited:
Well it's safe to say I know who is lurking every TAY thread like a hawk on mice in a field......

Legit heading home now from chilling with the girl I met up with. She was mad cool. Gonna try to get something planned for later today.

Last edited:
She'll naturally lean close to you to hear you over the music, eventually start twerking on you....

Can we just talk about how quickly this escalated? :rofl:

EDIT: is this how things go out in ATL? :wow: yall got it easy. Lot of Cali girls out here feel special and entitled cause of our surroundings.

Lived in both ATL and Cali

ATL girls are more aggressive in general because they have to - numbers are in our favor

I avoided the Hollywood Club scene and focused on chiller spots in SM and dtla and didn't have any issue with entitled chicks when I was single

Both cities can be very superficial but it's also very easy to avoid that mess

Feeling completely disconnected from DC right now. Not sure what's going on. We were texting earlier and this conversation kind of has me thinking..

"Sometimes I don't feel THAT secure. And you tweeted it (generic tweet about what single dudes do) while you weren't responding so I felt extra weird about that. ‎You don't worry about me one day saying I'm not interested anymore, that's the difference between you and I."

On splitting from each other and "settling", this came up:

" I wouldn't blindside you like that. I see things this way: I decided that I want you unless certain things happen. I feel like it's bound to happen that one day you would just change your mind about me. I don't feel like I'm really settling, I just think that patient, but it's a blurry line. Well, I think the ease with which you cut me off in past situations makes me feel like you can disassociate your feelings quickly and without a care. I would agree about the comfort. To me, this feels like a mini roller coaster. Like i'm at Six Flags. I think I'm just being understanding of you and trying to balance my silent expectations.. So no, I'm not settling. I'm just dating someone who can't read my mind, it's not that major."

Why do women dress so scantily clad and dance so seductive just to turn you down? I know damn well you're not doing all of that just to "have a good time with your girls".

Just venting a little fellas, I don't like rejection and don't take it well either.

Most men don't, it's what you do after that defines you. As per me, I just keep it moving. I don't have many options these days cause I'm on break so I usually just chill with my neighbors. My roommates got girls and then changed into new people so I can't go out with them anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom