TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i already know what i should do but for the sake of discussion I'll ask....

So I have been talking to this chick for a bit now. We went out on 2 dates so far. First out to eat and then to the movies. When we went out to the movies on the second date it was an 1130 showing and it ended up 2. While driving back I tried to get her to come back to my place but she was tired etc etc. Fast forward to this 3rd date We are supposed to be going to the movies this week and she wants go at 1130 again but she is already complaining she is tired so I'm pretty sure she is not gonna wanna come back tonight either. I haven't smashed or kissed this chick yet but I feel like i approaching my threshold of money I spend. Its been a little over a month What do you think I should do?

Feel out the situation. If she's already hitting you with the tired talk, etc. play it cool but cautious; don't seem too eager but definitely don't take yourself out of the game completely. This is your what, fourth date? My threshold of money spent x no action would be running thin as well.

Some chicks want to make it more than what it is, but that's just the game. See what happens. If it isn't what you're looking for, keep it pushing.

Helllll nah. Two hour phone call you might as go and hang out with the chick.

Anyway,

My NY bish turns 21 next week (I'm 24). Think I'm gonna go out to NYC the last weekend in January. She says I can stay with her so I think I'm gonna go and hopefully get the butt. Surprised she still rocks with me after I kinda got caught up with my girl at the time and her. She's cool to hang out and what not. We hooked up in my whip finger bombed her and what not but haven't smashed yet.I will provide deets when I come back from NY 

Pics of her:

View media item 1860723
u crazy , i'd be watching a knick game smoking a spliff just chatting away.. keeping her entertained on the phone is key... and its free . By the time yall chill for the first time yall know enough about each to get straight to the point.

Shes dope btw

Last edited:
That money spent to no action threshold is real :lol:.

Anything over $50 total and no action after 2 or 3 dates...I feel played and bounce.

Been on my "no dates" sht recently with good results. Of course I missed out on a few chicks here and there....but I've also flourished and set a good precedent. The X amount of dates before anything game that some of these chicks play is annoying sometimes. I understand it somewhat. But if the chemistry is there, I'm not with playing games.

Hopefully, I find a chick that I actually want to go out with.

I'm never calling some random and talking for two hours. I'm 28 years old.
if you can surf NT all day you can talk for 2 hours... not randoms though, when i was doing my thing i never really messed with numerous chicks at a time. Yeah id have several on the team but it was a small rotation. Cant be having 9 girls on the team. It'll drain your game. 3 or 4 max... one leaves put another in her place. After that intial convo you wont have to talk or text much except to seal the deal. How many times or better yet how much time doesnt it take to get anywhere via text? U got dudes talking about yeah i been texting her for 2 weeks..... lol 2hours of game in her ear is way better than 2 weeks of twitter fingers

Welp, meeting up with this girl I've been talking to. Hopefully I don't get killed.

Wish me luck y'all...

On average how many dates you go on before you kiss the girl ? Currently went on 2 dates with this cute light skin check and contemplating going for the kiss on the 3rd date. Both times we went out we ended talking for hours during dinner. we text daily and talk on the phone pretty frequent too. On our second date she asked me how long would i date someone before making it official. She also stressed how she put previous guys in the friend zone and they never got out. she also said she is not looking for any guy friends and she completely cut all the previous guys out her life so she doesn't bring any baggage with her. Is it just me or is she throwing out hints, that she wants me to step up .

I offer footlong on the first date so kissing ain't no thang

Y'all laughing but if I call my wife "Keisha", "Rhonda", or "Samantha" she gon respond

On average how many dates you go on before you kiss the girl ? Currently went on 2 dates with this cute light skin check and contemplating going for the kiss on the 3rd date. Both times we went out we ended talking for hours during dinner. we text daily and talk on the phone pretty frequent too. On our second date she asked me how long would i date someone before making it official. She also stressed how she put previous guys in the friend zone and they never got out. she also said she is not looking for any guy friends and she completely cut all the previous guys out her life so she doesn't bring any baggage with her. Is it just me or is she throwing out hints, that she wants me to step up .

Go somewhere intimate with her. I'd recommend a hookah lounge. Bishes love hookah. Plus drinks, music, darkness and close space. She'll naturally lean close to you to hear you over the music, eventually start twerking on you...and you guys will have a good time. You gotta build that chemistry where she wants to touch you.

Just invite her to the crib on some late night sht. Shoot your shot. Not too complicated. Just feel it out and don't overthink it. All the signs are there.

She'll naturally lean close to you to hear you over the music, eventually start twerking on you....

Can we just talk about how quickly this escalated? :rofl:

EDIT: is this how things go out in ATL? :wow: yall got it easy. Lot of Cali girls out here feel special and entitled cause of our surroundings.

Last edited:

EDIT: is this how things go out in ATL? :wow: yall got it easy. Lot of Cali girls out here feel special and entitled cause of our surroundings.

Very quick in Atl :lol:. Was there for AUC homecoming in October....I smashed a chick I just met in the backseat of the car while my homeboy was driving...she started off sitting on my lap, then twerking, then pulled the panties to the side. It was tight in there :lol:. Her homegirl was twerking on my man to the left of me. Shotout to my homeboy in the front that was Djayjng :pimp:

Drinks + Dark + Twerk music = win

Very quick in Atl :lol:. Was there for AUC homecoming in October....I smashed a chick I just met in the backseat of the car while my homeboy was driving...she started off sitting on my lap, then twerking, then pulled the panties to the side. It was tight in there :lol:. Her homegirl was twerking on my man to the left of me. Shotout to my homeboy in the front that was Djayjng :pimp:

Drinks + Dark + Twerk music = win
You not gonna post some of your gems with us?

texting someone from work but she has a bf. it goes

her : lmao eat my a__
me : no thanks , not in the mood for fish
me : :smile:
her :better than eating nothing like you been doing :smile:
me : i dont eat pork
her : lmao

is this a hint or a thot like joke?

texting someone from work but she has a bf. it goes

her : lmao eat my a__
me : no thanks , not in the mood for fish
me : :smile: