Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Originally Posted by ninjahood

supreme sells overpriced clothing because of a manufactured hypetrain around it? naaaawwww...who would say such things!
laugh.gif

Jordan Brand is overpriced but you don't seem to have a problem with that. You have to embrace being hypocritical if you bash Supreme for it's prices.

supreme sells overpriced clothing because of a manufactured hypetrain around it? naaaawwww...who would say such things!
laugh.gif

Jordan Brand is overpriced but you don't seem to have a problem with that. You have to embrace being hypocritical if you bash Supreme for it's prices.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by moneymike88

supreme sucks
images
only an idiot affluent (young) adult would pay for their overpriced trash
and I hope you work for Supreme cause if not you just another sheep
You broke homie?

so because I choose not to pay for overpriced teenie booper clothing means I'm broke?

if I was broke I wouldn't have a car, my own place and a college degree

shut up, sheep. 

supreme sucks
images
only an idiot affluent (young) adult would pay for their overpriced trash
and I hope you work for Supreme cause if not you just another sheep
You broke homie?

so because I choose not to pay for overpriced teenie booper clothing means I'm broke?

if I was broke I wouldn't have a car, my own place and a college degree

shut up, sheep. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I have a question though...

How many of us would campout for a Ninjahood's room X supreme tee???

::cues in philosoraptor::

would that be their newborn line?

I have a question though...

How many of us would campout for a Ninjahood's room X supreme tee???

::cues in philosoraptor::

would that be their newborn line?

I don't see anything cool about neither, camping out for a tee-shirt or being in your late 20's sleeping in a twin sized bed, surrounded by a bunch of Nike boxes with posters on your wall, both need re-assess their priorities.

::tongue:uts on flamesuit::

I don't see anything cool about neither, camping out for a tee-shirt or being in your late 20's sleeping in a twin sized bed, surrounded by a bunch of Nike boxes with posters on your wall, both need re-assess their priorities.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

tumblr_lgzt1fqpBR1qgojzfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lgfa8zrJyJ1qa42jro1_1280.jpg
If I can get any of those I will def try to cop never bought a Supreme shirt before but do have a Gaga shirt only paid 20 bucks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Girls actually dug a guy wearing Gaga shirt the couple times I wore it out  

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

tumblr_lgzt1fqpBR1qgojzfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lgfa8zrJyJ1qa42jro1_1280.jpg
If I can get any of those I will def try to cop never bought a Supreme shirt before but do have a Gaga shirt only paid 20 bucks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Girls actually dug a guy wearing Gaga shirt the couple times I wore it out  

ZOMG a dude with a lady gaga shirt.
Let me close my browser before my comp catches the ghey virus...

See how stupid you clowns sound?

Originally Posted by spacerace

laugh.gif

A very good point...it's cool to place an opinion about Supreme being overprice, but bashing it makes you look like a hypocrite, I'm pretty sure we all fall victim to some sort of hype somehow and pay for overpriced products, just because of a label.

ZOMG a dude with a lady gaga shirt.
Let me close my browser before my comp catches the ghey virus...

See how stupid you clowns sound?

laugh.gif

A very good point...it's cool to place an opinion about Supreme being overprice, but bashing it makes you look like a hypocrite, I'm pretty sure we all fall victim to some sort of hype somehow and pay for overpriced products, just because of a label.

Btw I'd buy a shirt because in actually a fan of her weird work
smokin.gif

You won't catch me camping out for it though.....I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

Btw I'd buy a shirt because in actually a fan of her weird work
smokin.gif

You won't catch me camping out for it though.....I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

laugh.gif

RnD and endorsements play a part in why they are so expensive 

laugh.gif

See
ksteezy wrote:
10 tees will be copped and flipped on ISS for 300% profit
smokin.gif

Edit -
adiosburritos wrote:
ksteezy wrote:
spacerace wrote:
ninjahood wrote:

laugh.gif

The same could be said about Supreme and why it's products are "overpriced"
laugh.gif

Ask any photographer how much it costs to hire Terry Richardson. Dude wont do a shoot for anything LESS than $10,000

Add the cost of the celeb that's the subject of the photoshoot

Argument fail.

Edit - 2

Jordan Brand doesn't have to research or develop !@%% when they're rereleasing sneakers that originally came out 23 years ago. They dont even advertise anymore
laugh.gif

See
ksteezy wrote:
10 tees will be copped and flipped on ISS for 300% profit
smokin.gif

Edit -
adiosburritos wrote:
ksteezy wrote:
spacerace wrote:
ninjahood wrote:

laugh.gif

The same could be said about Supreme and why it's products are "overpriced"
laugh.gif

Ask any photographer how much it costs to hire Terry Richardson. Dude wont do a shoot for anything LESS than $10,000

Add the cost of the celeb that's the subject of the photoshoot

Argument fail.

Edit - 2

Jordan Brand doesn't have to research or develop !@%% when they're rereleasing sneakers that originally came out 23 years ago. They dont even advertise anymore
laugh.gif

I would get a Gaga Supreme shirt. I am a fan of what she has put out, her new song, not so much. 

I would get a Gaga Supreme shirt. I am a fan of what she has put out, her new song, not so much. 

laugh.gif

this. besides, you can always get stuff on sale if you wanna wait..most if not over 90% of jordan brand apparel in in line with what nike charges for its regular gear.

people wanna talk hypocritical jargon in here...last time i checked, supreme was a skate brand...why don't ya compare it to colleague in its field? 

logo_page.jpg

why doesn't kampout kid loiter any of these brand's stores? hype folks.....pure unadulterated hype.

Back
Top Bottom