Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

Im 200% sure they didnt pay those Shortypop fools any money.

I dont know where you getting that rumor from

I don't think its real though...Shortypop as a brand was no competition for Supreme
thats not da point...shortypop did something that was a REAL threat to supreme, they were threatening da curtains that would've exposed da wizard of oz as nothing

more then just hypebole...they had to buy em out and quick.

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

Im 200% sure they didnt pay those Shortypop fools any money.

I dont know where you getting that rumor from

I don't think its real though...Shortypop as a brand was no competition for Supreme
thats not da point...shortypop did something that was a REAL threat to supreme, they were threatening da curtains that would've exposed da wizard of oz as nothing

more then just hypebole...they had to buy em out and quick.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

what the hell is everyone even arguing about in here?
Some people have a real hate for the Supreme line even though they have never owned any of their products. 
In response to Ninja, do you still buy Jordans even though they no longer represent the top tier basketball sneaker?

Some people have a real hate for the Supreme line even though they have never owned any of their products. 
In response to Ninja, do you still buy Jordans even though they no longer represent the top tier basketball sneaker?

tumblr_lgfa8nvsAI1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

If this handbag drops I'm gonna cop it for my girl so she can wear it while i wear my Supreme box logo hoody with my Supreme box logo hat with my Supreme keychains dangling from my pocket attatched to my car keys while we drive to Supreme
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

tumblr_lgfa8nvsAI1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

If this handbag drops I'm gonna cop it for my girl so she can wear it while i wear my Supreme box logo hoody with my Supreme box logo hat with my Supreme keychains dangling from my pocket attatched to my car keys while we drive to Supreme

Originally Posted by spacerace

i see that you have a really artsy pic of a supreme hat as the second pic on your flickr. sick pic bro. 

i see that you have a really artsy pic of a supreme hat as the second pic on your flickr. sick pic bro. 

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

appreciate the feedback bruh 
eyes.gif

IMMORTAL SWAG

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

appreciate the feedback bruh 
eyes.gif

IMMORTAL SWAG

pimp.gif

nostaliga is a funny thing, it romanticizes a time in your life where you thought things were alot better then they are now..jordans are definitely one of those things.

so yeah, certain pairs do pull at my heart strings enough for me to buy em.
that supreme can get one of the hugest stars in music to rep their brand is bananas
this is pretty impressive, now i ain't one to knock anyone's hustle..roll tide, but as far as making a campaign to appeal to folks like me? they gonna have to

try harder then that...but then again they dont need people like me...they got plenty of guys like kampout kid waiting in their cars for a few nights to make sure

their lights stay on.
laugh.gif

nostaliga is a funny thing, it romanticizes a time in your life where you thought things were alot better then they are now..jordans are definitely one of those things.

so yeah, certain pairs do pull at my heart strings enough for me to buy em.
that supreme can get one of the hugest stars in music to rep their brand is bananas
this is pretty impressive, now i ain't one to knock anyone's hustle..roll tide, but as far as making a campaign to appeal to folks like me? they gonna have to

try harder then that...but then again they dont need people like me...they got plenty of guys like kampout kid waiting in their cars for a few nights to make sure

their lights stay on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by ninjahood

do i skateboard? no..

Only people that play ball  can wear Jordans now?
if you look up da history of Enzo Ferrari, he HATED people who purchased his cars for prestige instead of valuing performance....Jordans used to stand for da

nike's top teir of basketball performance and quality....now it stands for everything that but that.....there's a reason foamposites have becomes one of da last few heavens left

for da proper sneaker connoisseurs.....

Thats all fine and dandy but being that you have so many basketball sneakers Im assuming you got a sick jump shot or you run the point extremely well.
Cause if not, well thats no better than non skateboarders rockin Supreme gear.

you guys are buying almost anything just because it has supreme on it though even if its garbage
laugh.gif

just sayin

do i skateboard? no..

Only people that play ball  can wear Jordans now?
if you look up da history of Enzo Ferrari, he HATED people who purchased his cars for prestige instead of valuing performance....Jordans used to stand for da

nike's top teir of basketball performance and quality....now it stands for everything that but that.....there's a reason foamposites have becomes one of da last few heavens left

for da proper sneaker connoisseurs.....

Thats all fine and dandy but being that you have so many basketball sneakers Im assuming you got a sick jump shot or you run the point extremely well.

you guys are buying almost anything just because it has supreme on it though even if its garbage
laugh.gif

just sayin

I have a question though...

How many of us would campout for a Ninjahood's room X supreme tee???

::cues in philosoraptor::

I have a question though...

How many of us would campout for a Ninjahood's room X supreme tee???

::cues in philosoraptor::

Originally Posted by WaitWut

laugh.gif

just sayin

I don't think you know anyone on this board that well to be making such general statements. Speaking for myself, I buy what I like, some of it just happens to say supreme.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

laugh.gif

just sayin

I don't think you know anyone on this board that well to be making such general statements. Speaking for myself, I buy what I like, some of it just happens to say supreme.
ohwell.gif

Gaga was wearing supreme before she was famous. She dormed a couple blocks away and my boy who used to deal her buddah gave her a hat once.

Anyways you saying Supreme paid the dude because he figured out the font? Im not sure if serous and that check wouldnt have came from 121 wooster either.

it would have def came from the main office

Back
Top Bottom