Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Gaga was wearing supreme before she was famous. She dormed a couple blocks away and my boy who used to deal her buddah gave her a hat once.

Anyways you saying Supreme paid the dude because he figured out the font? Im not sure if serous and that check wouldnt have came from 121 wooster either.

it would have def came from the main office

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they got plenty of guys like kampout kid waiting in their cars for a few nights to make sure

their lights stay on.
laugh.gif
You're a man in his late 20's that still sleeps on a twin sized bed.

they got plenty of guys like kampout kid waiting in their cars for a few nights to make sure

their lights stay on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by moneymike88

supreme sucks
images
only an idiot would pay for their overpriced trash
and I hope you work for Supreme cause if not you just another sheep

Then by your logic everyone on this board, including yourself, is a sheep,,I'm assuming you wear Nike correct? Supreme isn't mass produced and has demand from consumers all over the world,,as for it being overpriced i'd have to say you're wrong as well...have you ever been to a supreme shop,, everything they sell is priced at what typical articles of limited street wear go for except their stuff is of a higher quality...yes resell prices are ridiculous sometimes, but you have an Economics degree I'm sure you understand supply and demand

supreme sucks
images
only an idiot would pay for their overpriced trash
and I hope you work for Supreme cause if not you just another sheep

Then by your logic everyone on this board, including yourself, is a sheep,,I'm assuming you wear Nike correct? Supreme isn't mass produced and has demand from consumers all over the world,,as for it being overpriced i'd have to say you're wrong as well...have you ever been to a supreme shop,, everything they sell is priced at what typical articles of limited street wear go for except their stuff is of a higher quality...yes resell prices are ridiculous sometimes, but you have an Economics degree I'm sure you understand supply and demand

Originally Posted by xilegacy

How you gonna tell people to get their money up if you standing in line to flip box logo hoodies.
1) I don't stand in line, i sit in my car

2) The $ from those hoodies have already paid for insurance for the year.
You also spend all day in niketown voting for sneakers though...maybe not broke, but life priority fail.

How you gonna tell people to get their money up if you standing in line to flip box logo hoodies.

You also spend all day in niketown voting for sneakers though...maybe not broke, but life priority fail.

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

what the hell is everyone even arguing about in here?
Some people have a real hate for the Supreme line even though they have never owned any of their products. 
In response to Ninja, do you still buy Jordans even though they no longer represent the top tier basketball sneaker?
nostaliga is a funny thing, it romanticizes a time in your life where you thought things were alot better then they are now..jordans are definitely one of those things.

so yeah, certain pairs do pull at my heart strings enough for me to buy em.
that supreme can get one of the hugest stars in music to rep their brand is bananas
this is pretty impressive, now i ain't one to knock anyone's hustle..roll tide, but as far as making a campaign to appeal to folks like me? they gonna have to

try harder then that
...but then again they dont need people like me...they got plenty of guys like kampout kid waiting in their cars for a few nights to make sure

their lights stay on.
laugh.gif

puff_1.jpg

tumblr_lcnhaleUNq1qa98opo1_500.jpg

They lived close to da heightz right? I just blew your mind.

Edit,
airmaxpenny1 wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:

This was 3 years ago. Try harder.

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

what the hell is everyone even arguing about in here?
Some people have a real hate for the Supreme line even though they have never owned any of their products. 
In response to Ninja, do you still buy Jordans even though they no longer represent the top tier basketball sneaker?
nostaliga is a funny thing, it romanticizes a time in your life where you thought things were alot better then they are now..jordans are definitely one of those things.

so yeah, certain pairs do pull at my heart strings enough for me to buy em.
that supreme can get one of the hugest stars in music to rep their brand is bananas
this is pretty impressive, now i ain't one to knock anyone's hustle..roll tide, but as far as making a campaign to appeal to folks like me? they gonna have to

try harder then that
...but then again they dont need people like me...they got plenty of guys like kampout kid waiting in their cars for a few nights to make sure

their lights stay on.
laugh.gif

puff_1.jpg

tumblr_lcnhaleUNq1qa98opo1_500.jpg

They lived close to da heightz right? I just blew your mind.

Edit,
airmaxpenny1 wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:

This was 3 years ago. Try harder.

their lights stay on.
laugh.gif
aww did i hurt lil kamp out kid's feelings?
laugh.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

afraid my words are gonna hurt your bottomline with da toddlers you peddle that stuff to? 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

as for it being overpriced i'd have to say you're wrong as well.

supreme-hanes-t-shirt-pack.jpg

supreme sells overpriced clothing because of a manufactured hypetrain around it? naaaawwww...who would say such things!
laugh.gif

their lights stay on.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

afraid my words are gonna hurt your bottomline with da toddlers you peddle that stuff to? 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

as for it being overpriced i'd have to say you're wrong as well.

supreme-hanes-t-shirt-pack.jpg

supreme sells overpriced clothing because of a manufactured hypetrain around it? naaaawwww...who would say such things!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
Definitely. But only because you're in a much better position in life than me.
I think most people would rather sleep in a twin than camp out just to resell things cause they can't get a real job

Getting @ Ninjahood's age is pointless when dudes in here are grown @#$ men lining up for Supreme shirts with Lady Gaga on the front 
laugh.gif

Getting @ Ninjahood's age is pointless when dudes in here are grown @#$ men lining up for Supreme shirts with Lady Gaga on the front 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
I think most people would rather sleep in a twin than camp out just to resell things cause they can't get a real job

you do know they get celeb's to promote this because they know it will cause hype and the sheeps will follow right.. same with tisa
laugh.gif

you do know they get celeb's to promote this because they know it will cause hype and the sheeps will follow right.. same with tisa
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
The shirt has not released yet, son.

Edit,
adiosburritos wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:

laugh.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

You sir, are mad.

Edit 2 - The job market is also booming now and i have no excuse not to have a real job, right?

Right?

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
The shirt has not released yet, son.

Edit,
adiosburritos wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:

laugh.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

You sir, are mad.

Edit 2 - The job market is also booming now and i have no excuse not to have a real job, right?

Right?

Back
Top Bottom