Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by ninjahood

supreme sells overpriced clothing because of a manufactured hypetrain around it? naaaawwww...who would say such things!
laugh.gif
Jordan Brand is overpriced but you don't seem to have a problem with that. You have to embrace being hypocritical if you bash Supreme for it's prices.

A very good point...it's cool to place an opinion about Supreme being overprice, but bashing it makes you look like a hypocrite, I'm pretty sure we all fall victim to some sort of hype somehow and pay for overpriced products, just because of a label.
RnD and endorsements play a part in why they are so expensive 

this. besides, you can always get stuff on sale if you wanna wait..most if not over 90% of jordan brand apparel in in line with what nike charges for its regular gear.

people wanna talk hypocritical jargon in here...last time i checked, supreme was a skate brand...why don't ya compare it to colleague in its field? 

logo_page.jpg

why doesn't kampout kid loiter any of these brand's stores? hype folks.....pure unadulterated hype.

Btw I'd buy a shirt because in actually a fan of her weird work
smokin.gif

You won't catch me camping out for it though.....I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

Btw I'd buy a shirt because in actually a fan of her weird work
smokin.gif

You won't catch me camping out for it though.....I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I don't see anything cool about neither, camping out for a tee-shirt or being in your late 20's sleeping in a twin sized bed, surrounded by a bunch of Nike boxes with posters on your wall, both need re-assess their priorities.

::tongue:uts on flamesuit::

See
ksteezy wrote:
10 tees will be copped and flipped on ISS for 300% profit
smokin.gif
Edit -
adiosburritos wrote:
ksteezy wrote:
spacerace wrote:
ninjahood wrote:

supreme sells overpriced clothing because of a manufactured hypetrain around it? naaaawwww...who would say such things!
laugh.gif

Jordan Brand is overpriced but you don't seem to have a problem with that. You have to embrace being hypocritical if you bash Supreme for it's prices.

A very good point...it's cool to place an opinion about Supreme being overprice, but bashing it makes you look like a hypocrite, I'm pretty sure we all fall victim to some sort of hype somehow and pay for overpriced products, just because of a label.

The same could be said about Supreme and why it's products are "overpriced"
laugh.gif

Ask any photographer how much it costs to hire Terry Richardson. Dude wont do a shoot for anything LESS than $10,000

Add the cost of the celeb that's the subject of the photoshoot

Argument fail.

Edit - 2

Jordan Brand doesn't have to research or develop !@%% when they're rereleasing sneakers that originally came out 23 years ago. They dont even advertise anymore
laugh.gif

Each Jordan shoe when they first came out went through RnD
a shirt or hoody with a supreme logo slapped on it not so much

I don't see anything cool about neither, camping out for a tee-shirt or being in your late 20's sleeping in a twin sized bed, surrounded by a bunch of Nike boxes with posters on your wall, both need re-assess their priorities.

See
ksteezy wrote:
10 tees will be copped and flipped on ISS for 300% profit
smokin.gif
Edit -
adiosburritos wrote:
ksteezy wrote:
spacerace wrote:
ninjahood wrote:

laugh.gif

The same could be said about Supreme and why it's products are "overpriced"
laugh.gif

Ask any photographer how much it costs to hire Terry Richardson. Dude wont do a shoot for anything LESS than $10,000

Add the cost of the celeb that's the subject of the photoshoot

Argument fail.

Edit - 2

Jordan Brand doesn't have to research or develop !@%% when they're rereleasing sneakers that originally came out 23 years ago. They dont even advertise anymore
laugh.gif

Each Jordan shoe when they first came out went through RnD
a shirt or hoody with a supreme logo slapped on it not so much

Edit - ^ They also pay a-list celebrities for photoshoots to market their product which would be considered development/marketing. You already lost, stop coming back

When you get a chance I want you to show me which of those companies up there produce collaborations worth in the thousands in resale prices. I'll wait.

Edit - ^ They also pay a-list celebrities for photoshoots to market their product which would be considered development/marketing. You already lost, stop coming back

When you get a chance I want you to show me which of those companies up there produce collaborations worth in the thousands in resale prices. I'll wait.

laugh.gif

this. besides, you can always get stuff on sale if you wanna wait..most if not over 90% of jordan brand apparel in in line with what nike charges for its regular gear.

people wanna talk hypocritical jargon in here...last time i checked, supreme was a skate brand...why don't ya compare it to colleague in its field? 

why doesn't kampout kid loiter any of these brand's stores? hype folks.....pure unadulterated hype.

Ninja, I am failing to understand how you are missing the point. All of the popular brands are hype: Nike, Jordan Brand, Supreme, Levis, New Era, G Shock, North Face, Adidas, LV, Gucci; all hype. And you singling out one brand is simply contradictory if you purchase from any label that has made a name for itself. 

laugh.gif

Ninja, I am failing to understand how you are missing the point. All of the popular brands are hype: Nike, Jordan Brand, Supreme, Levis, New Era, G Shock, North Face, Adidas, LV, Gucci; all hype. And you singling out one brand is simply contradictory if you purchase from any label that has made a name for itself. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wasn't that you a number of months back who said you were getting married and was working 3 or 4 jobs?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And you're telling people to get their priorities straight? [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wasn't that you a number of months back who said you were getting married and was working 3 or 4 jobs?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And you're telling people to get their priorities straight? [/color]
laugh.gif

the reason it resales for so much is because they produce in such limited quantities and there are tons of sheep teenie boopers who are willing to buy it 

the reason it resales for so much is because they produce in such limited quantities and there are tons of sheep teenie boopers who are willing to buy it 

i disagree with you.

da fact that you compared Levis, da INVENTOR of what we know now as jeans, New era, da SOLE supplier of MLB's authentic onfield hat collection and

da BEST hat company around, PERIOD, northface, which made its bones

as a premier outdoor sports suppler, Nike and all its credentials, etc. to supreme speaks VOLUMES to how someone of ya overate this brand's integrity and ingenuity.

there's people in this world that are world famous for things they've done and are celebrated for it, and then they're people that are just famous for being famous...

Supreme's most coveted items are just things that were ALREADY cool before they decided to put they're rubber stamp on it...so you tell me who needs who.

i disagree with you.

da fact that you compared Levis, da INVENTOR of what we know now as jeans, New era, da SOLE supplier of MLB's authentic onfield hat collection and

da BEST hat company around, PERIOD, northface, which made its bones

as a premier outdoor sports suppler, Nike and all its credentials, etc. to supreme speaks VOLUMES to how someone of ya overate this brand's integrity and ingenuity.

there's people in this world that are world famous for things they've done and are celebrated for it, and then they're people that are just famous for being famous...

Supreme's most coveted items are just things that were ALREADY cool before they decided to put they're rubber stamp on it...so you tell me who needs who.

Art dealers as well. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Dudes still think Supreme limits themselves to t-shirts and hoodies
laugh.gif

This was my first set before my online orders came through.

Search "damien hirst supreme" in ebay when you get a chance.

Edit - $

Art dealers as well. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Dudes still think Supreme limits themselves to t-shirts and hoodies
laugh.gif

This was my first set before my online orders came through.

Search "damien hirst supreme" in ebay when you get a chance.

Edit - $

Back
Top Bottom