Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Obviously
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Y'all are really upset over this. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know what people are talking about, but SUPREME isn't overpriced and they don't tend to purposely create hype. 

Y'all are really upset over this. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know what people are talking about, but SUPREME isn't overpriced and they don't tend to purposely create hype. 

8 page thread from people who claim to hate Supreme.
The anti-hype is strong.

OP, let me know when the shirt is comin out so we could sleep on the streets for this.

8 page thread from people who claim to hate Supreme.
The anti-hype is strong.

OP, let me know when the shirt is comin out so we could sleep on the streets for this.

Yo OP, you wouldn't happen to be that black guy in shorts and mars 4s on the day of the box logo hoodies release would you?
nerd.gif

Yo OP, you wouldn't happen to be that black guy in shorts and mars 4s on the day of the box logo hoodies release would you?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I flip Supreme clothes because I like money. I also don't know what billS you're #+#%%* talking about

So you contribute to the overhype of supreme by marking up their prices beyond retail value and you mooch off your parents. Stay thirsty my friend

I flip Supreme clothes because I like money. I also don't know what billS you're #+#%%* talking about

So you contribute to the overhype of supreme by marking up their prices beyond retail value and you mooch off your parents. Stay thirsty my friend

I sleep in the car and watch the peasants freeze homie
ThorrocksJs wrote:

So you contribute to the overhype of supreme by marking up their prices beyond retail value and you mooch off your parents. Stay thirsty fortunate my friend

Definitely.

Supremacy wrote:
nerd.gif

Yea, i took the train from work on my lunch. Who might you be sir?

I sleep in the car and watch the peasants freeze homie
ThorrocksJs wrote:

So you contribute to the overhype of supreme by marking up their prices beyond retail value and you mooch off your parents. Stay thirsty fortunate my friend

Definitely.

Supremacy wrote:
nerd.gif

Yea, i took the train from work on my lunch. Who might you be sir?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by spacerace

Ninja, I am failing to understand how you are missing the point. All of the popular brands are hype: Nike, Jordan Brand, Supreme, Levis, New Era, G Shock, North Face, Adidas, LV, Gucci; all hype. And you singling out one brand is simply contradictory if you purchase from any label that has made a name for itself. 
i disagree with you.

da fact that you compared Levis, da INVENTOR of what we know now as jeans, New era, da SOLE supplier of MLB's authentic onfield hat collection and

da BEST hat company around, PERIOD, northface, which made its bones

as a premier outdoor sports suppler, Nike and all its credentials, etc. to supreme speaks VOLUMES to how someone of ya overate this brand's integrity and ingenuity.

there's people in this world that are world famous for things they've done and are celebrated for it, and then they're people that are just famous for being famous...

Supreme's most coveted items are just things that were ALREADY cool before they decided to put they're rubber stamp on it...so you tell me who needs who.

I usually agree with your interpretation of New York fashion history, but you're way off base.

First of all, the quality of TNF has fallen off precipitously. Scot Schmidt is doing upside down 1080s in his grave right now. I'm sure you know this, though. Same goes for Nike and New Era. They survive and thrive solely on their CV because they no longer need to prove themselves.

Secondly, you're underestimating the influence Supreme has had on the 'streetwear' movement. Supreme was killing it well before NT. Yes the 'sneakergame' e-movement cemented Supreme's place, but it was around and will still be around.

As for your bolded statement, any 'streewear' brand falls under this category. Parody is paramount.

Are people buying Supreme New Eras because they're Supreme or New Era? The answer is obvious. You might not like it, but Supreme (and Stussy) are the Romulus and Remus of this $%+%. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by spacerace

Ninja, I am failing to understand how you are missing the point. All of the popular brands are hype: Nike, Jordan Brand, Supreme, Levis, New Era, G Shock, North Face, Adidas, LV, Gucci; all hype. And you singling out one brand is simply contradictory if you purchase from any label that has made a name for itself. 
i disagree with you.

da fact that you compared Levis, da INVENTOR of what we know now as jeans, New era, da SOLE supplier of MLB's authentic onfield hat collection and

da BEST hat company around, PERIOD, northface, which made its bones

as a premier outdoor sports suppler, Nike and all its credentials, etc. to supreme speaks VOLUMES to how someone of ya overate this brand's integrity and ingenuity.

there's people in this world that are world famous for things they've done and are celebrated for it, and then they're people that are just famous for being famous...

Supreme's most coveted items are just things that were ALREADY cool before they decided to put they're rubber stamp on it...so you tell me who needs who.

I usually agree with your interpretation of New York fashion history, but you're way off base.

First of all, the quality of TNF has fallen off precipitously. Scot Schmidt is doing upside down 1080s in his grave right now. I'm sure you know this, though. Same goes for Nike and New Era. They survive and thrive solely on their CV because they no longer need to prove themselves.

Secondly, you're underestimating the influence Supreme has had on the 'streetwear' movement. Supreme was killing it well before NT. Yes the 'sneakergame' e-movement cemented Supreme's place, but it was around and will still be around.

As for your bolded statement, any 'streewear' brand falls under this category. Parody is paramount.

Are people buying Supreme New Eras because they're Supreme or New Era? The answer is obvious. You might not like it, but Supreme (and Stussy) are the Romulus and Remus of this $%+%. 

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I don't see anything cool about neither, camping out for a tee-shirt
or being in your late 20's sleeping in a twin sized bed, surrounded by a
bunch of Nike boxes with posters on your wall, both need re-assess
their priorities.

::tongue:uts on flamesuit::
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wasn't that you a number of months back who said you were getting married and was working 3 or 4 jobs?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And you're telling people to get their priorities straight? [/color]
laugh.gif

Dude talks out his butthole, but what do you expect from someone who came from iss?

I need to point out that, though I clearly like and respect Supreme, this Lady Gaga collabo is weak cheese.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I don't see anything cool about neither, camping out for a tee-shirt
or being in your late 20's sleeping in a twin sized bed, surrounded by a
bunch of Nike boxes with posters on your wall, both need re-assess
their priorities.

::tongue:uts on flamesuit::
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wasn't that you a number of months back who said you were getting married and was working 3 or 4 jobs?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And you're telling people to get their priorities straight? [/color]
laugh.gif

Dude talks out his butthole, but what do you expect from someone who came from iss?

I need to point out that, though I clearly like and respect Supreme, this Lady Gaga collabo is weak cheese.

Back
Top Bottom