Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

sx0ps2.jpg

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
yeah, i don't know why they're getting at you for wanting to pay for your own wedding.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You really think I'm "getting at him" because he wanted to pay for his own wedding? To me working 3 JOBS is just [/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] and your excuse is "I love money"?? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not going back and forth with dude, but I feel one should do the best they could with themselves first before taking such a step (get a CAREER going, steady SALARY).. The nerve of you to tell others to prioritize, go sit yo %%# down somewhere..But I guess you reached your full potential in life and yeah, I have a mentality of a 12 yr old [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. pardon me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*exits thread*[/color]

yeah, i don't know why they're getting at you for wanting to pay for your own wedding.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You really think I'm "getting at him" because he wanted to pay for his own wedding? To me working 3 JOBS is just [/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] and your excuse is "I love money"?? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not going back and forth with dude, but I feel one should do the best they could with themselves first before taking such a step (get a CAREER going, steady SALARY).. The nerve of you to tell others to prioritize, go sit yo %%# down somewhere..But I guess you reached your full potential in life and yeah, I have a mentality of a 12 yr old [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by ninjahood

no one would nearly give 2 craps about those fitteds if it wasn't New Era fitteds. supreme is benefiting more then New era, not da other way around...
Who makes Supreme's box caps?

Supreme Box Caps > New Era x Supreme collabo
speed-racer-lol-no.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by ninjahood

no one would nearly give 2 craps about those fitteds if it wasn't New Era fitteds. supreme is benefiting more then New era, not da other way around...
Who makes Supreme's box caps?

Supreme Box Caps > New Era x Supreme collabo
speed-racer-lol-no.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

This thread is stupid. ++#$ yall arguing for? DURR I HATE SUPREME LEMME GO BE MAD IN THIS SUPREME THREAD DERP HERP.

Gaga x Sup shirt will be copped. Early. Multiple if I can for dat resale.

sdoc55.jpg

Kampout got yall mad as hell
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Corny %#$ post
laugh.gif
[/color]

Ouch
indifferent.gif
and this thread is still stupid.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

This thread is stupid. ++#$ yall arguing for? DURR I HATE SUPREME LEMME GO BE MAD IN THIS SUPREME THREAD DERP HERP.

Gaga x Sup shirt will be copped. Early. Multiple if I can for dat resale.

sdoc55.jpg

Kampout got yall mad as hell
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Corny %#$ post
laugh.gif
[/color]

Ouch
indifferent.gif
and this thread is still stupid.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

My man, how much do you really know about me??...you are really going to assume I don't have a career and that's why YOU think I had to work 3 jobs??...are you %$!%+ kidding me??
roll.gif
No bragging, but since you seem to have me figured out I'll give you an insight of my life, so that you don't ever make yourself look like an idiot.I've been a respiratory therapist for 6 years, yes look it up, it's a career for which you must go to college and then get liscence by the state just like a nurse, doctor, lawyer, etc would have to...I work 3 shifts a week in my full time and 2 in my partime, so in reality I only work five days a week, sometimes less if I do 24 hours straight which I do with ease...the third job is just a perdiem, I made 100k last year and that's just having worked all three jobs for half the year, for a 28 year old I like to think that's a great income...I OWN my place, no rent, mortgage. I OWN my 40k car, I take care of my mother and my wife and I do this with ease....hope that cleared up any misconceptions you had about me. This dude don't know me from a hole in a wall and since I've been on NT doesn't pass the opportunity to attempt and pull my card, typing in red really got you feeling e-mighty.::tongue:redicts my post to be followed by either a cool story, you mad, or a slashed post::

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

My man, how much do you really know about me??...you are really going to assume I don't have a career and that's why YOU think I had to work 3 jobs??...are you %$!%+ kidding me??
roll.gif
No bragging, but since you seem to have me figured out I'll give you an insight of my life, so that you don't ever make yourself look like an idiot.I've been a respiratory therapist for 6 years, yes look it up, it's a career for which you must go to college and then get liscence by the state just like a nurse, doctor, lawyer, etc would have to...I work 3 shifts a week in my full time and 2 in my partime, so in reality I only work five days a week, sometimes less if I do 24 hours straight which I do with ease...the third job is just a perdiem, I made 100k last year and that's just having worked all three jobs for half the year, for a 28 year old I like to think that's a great income...I OWN my place, no rent, mortgage. I OWN my 40k car, I take care of my mother and my wife and I do this with ease....hope that cleared up any misconceptions you had about me. This dude don't know me from a hole in a wall and since I've been on NT doesn't pass the opportunity to attempt and pull my card, typing in red really got you feeling e-mighty.::tongue:redicts my post to be followed by either a cool story, you mad, or a slashed post::

Look at where this thread gone, from lady gaga supreme collab to kampout kid boasting about camping out still, but now from his car now since he grew up and got a license to people talking shots at ksteezy working more jobs to pay for his wedding.
roll.gif

Look at where this thread gone, from lady gaga supreme collab to kampout kid boasting about camping out still, but now from his car now since he grew up and got a license to people talking shots at ksteezy working more jobs to pay for his wedding.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You still work 3 jobs though.[/color]

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

By choice kiddo, by choice...in today's economy i don't see how being able to hold 3 jobs is a bad thing.Time for you to hop on the
14_ltrain_lg.jpg

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

By choice kiddo, by choice...in today's economy i don't see how being able to hold 3 jobs is a bad thing.Time for you to hop on the
14_ltrain_lg.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Like I said, I'm not going back and forth with you [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You made 100k, you love money, you shop at J. Crew.. You're doing it, I'm not.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sorry, you win.  [/color]
smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Like I said, I'm not going back and forth with you [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You made 100k, you love money, you shop at J. Crew.. You're doing it, I'm not.[/color]

smile.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif

Son I could careless what you do with your life, other than the fact that you think typing in red sets you apart from the rest and you are obsessed with Patrick Bateman/Christian Bale I have no !#%%$ clue nor desire of knowing what you do outside NT, that's what sets us apart, I don't sit here and save dudes posts from a year ago in hopes of using it against them or try and dissect how dudes are in real life, judging by their posts...grow up fam....Btw stop repeating yourself.

laugh.gif

smile.gif

Son I could careless what you do with your life, other than the fact that you think typing in red sets you apart from the rest and you are obsessed with Patrick Bateman/Christian Bale I have no !#%%$ clue nor desire of knowing what you do outside NT, that's what sets us apart, I don't sit here and save dudes posts from a year ago in hopes of using it against them or try and dissect how dudes are in real life, judging by their posts...grow up fam....Btw stop repeating yourself.

Back
Top Bottom