Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Someones wife is cheating on them
smile.gif
.  This thread sucks though.  Anyone thats gonna wear lady gaga on em might as wear britney, christina, kesha, maybe a beiber on em.

smile.gif
.  This thread sucks though.  Anyone thats gonna wear lady gaga on em might as wear britney, christina, kesha, maybe a beiber on em.

Originally Posted by trublu86

smile.gif

Hey I like to think my wife is better than that, but you never know, if a woman wants to cheat, you can sit your @$* at home and monitor her every move and she will still do you dirty, we are lightyears away from catching up to a woman's game.

smile.gif

Some audacity you have to compare Gaga to any of those other girls.

smile.gif

Some audacity you have to compare Gaga to any of those other girls.

smile.gif

Hey I like to think my wife is better than that, but you never know, if a woman wants to cheat, you can sit your @$* at home and monitor her every move and she will still do you dirty, we are lightyears away from catching up to a woman's game.

smile.gif

son, gaga > all them chicks

smile.gif

son, gaga > all them chicks

smile.gif

shirts dope from an artistic standpoint
i've always been a fan of Terry Richardson (see avy) and Gaga's pretty cool, too

this is no different from rockin one of those tees with any other chick on it

smile.gif

shirts dope from an artistic standpoint
i've always been a fan of Terry Richardson (see avy) and Gaga's pretty cool, too

this is no different from rockin one of those tees with any other chick on it

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Like I said, I'm not going back and forth with you [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You made 100k, you love money, you shop at J. Crew.. You're doing it, I'm not.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sorry, you win.  [/color]
smile.gif
you rockin bateman in the sn and the avy and you don't understand that status means a lot to some folk like my man ksteezy??

i'd never look down on someone working 3 jobs...i'd never look down on someone working 1 job.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Like I said, I'm not going back and forth with you [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You made 100k, you love money, you shop at J. Crew.. You're doing it, I'm not.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sorry, you win.  [/color]
smile.gif
you rockin bateman in the sn and the avy and you don't understand that status means a lot to some folk like my man ksteezy??

i'd never look down on someone working 3 jobs...i'd never look down on someone working 1 job.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You still work 3 jobs though.[/color]
I don't see the problem here.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You also don't see a problem with camping out for overpriced t-shirts
laugh.gif
.. That's what makes us different. [/color]
happy.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You also don't see a problem with camping out for overpriced t-shirts
laugh.gif
happy.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif
You camped out with me for Black/Red XX3's, Jethro
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How many years ago? First and last time I ever did that .. Further more, that's not my name.. If only I could remember yours though [/color]

laugh.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How many years ago? First and last time I ever did that .. Further more, that's not my name.. If only I could remember yours though [/color]

laugh.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
2 years ago. Funny thing is you spent 5 days out there just like me. Difference is, you sold yours because you probably needed the money. I still have mine

Edit, I could never forget a name like Jethro
laugh.gif

I never told you my name, you already knew who I was
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom