Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Your name is still Jethro.

Edit - You didn't see a video of me getting herbed by cops because such a video doesn't exist and you did need the money. If not then A) You wouldn't have been out there B) You would have kept them
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
Ok bro.

The sneakers are ugly, I'ma keep it just to reflect on my nights on the streets of Manhattan during the winter?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

[/color]

Your name is still Jethro.

Edit - You didn't see a video of me getting herbed by cops because such a video doesn't exist and you did need the money. If not then A) You wouldn't have been out there B) You would have kept them
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
Ok bro.

The sneakers are ugly, I'ma keep it just to reflect on my nights on the streets of Manhattan during the winter?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

[/color]

I'll paypal/western union you $1,000 dollars if you post it

If not then settle down, hustler
laugh.gif

And as of now those kicks are worth about $1,700. I'll set them on fire via webcam for the enjoyment of NT

laugh.gif

And as of now those kicks are worth about $1,700. I'll set them on fire via webcam for the enjoyment of NT

he has to post proof of me getting "herbed by cops"...i caught my first case for disorderly conduct because i told a cop to eat a phallus

Jethro has a wild imagination
laugh.gif

he has to post proof of me getting "herbed by cops"...i caught my first case for disorderly conduct because i told a cop to eat a phallus

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1k? that's big money talk, I can't keep up with you man..  as far you lighting them on fire...cool?[/color]

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stop kidding yourself.  [/color]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1k? that's big money talk, I can't keep up with you man..  as far you lighting them on fire...cool?[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The video has still yet to be posted, Jethro.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You know it obviously has been removed from the web.. It was either for the What the dunks or that Supreme x Nike collabo, don't play stupid son... you're not arousing me enough for this "e-beef" though.. you win.
happy.gif

and like I said, my name isn't Jethro.
laugh.gif

[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You know it obviously has been removed from the web.. It was either for the What the dunks or that Supreme x Nike collabo, don't play stupid son... you're not arousing me enough for this "e-beef" though.. you win.
happy.gif

and like I said, my name isn't Jethro.
laugh.gif

[/color]

Back
Top Bottom