Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Your name is still Jethro.

Edit - You didn't see a video of me getting herbed by cops because such a video doesn't exist and you did need the money. If not then A) You wouldn't have been out there B) You would have kept them

Also,

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
WHY are these WORTH $1700??

Edit - You didn't see a video of me getting herbed by cops because such a video doesn't exist and you did need the money. If not then A) You wouldn't have been out there B) You would have kept them

Also,

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Also,

They aren't, dudes throwing numbers out their %$%. You would be extremely lucky to get 1k for them.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Also,

They aren't, dudes throwing numbers out their %$%. You would be extremely lucky to get 1k for them.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

he has to post proof of me getting "herbed by cops"...i caught my first case for disorderly conduct because i told a cop to eat a phallus

Jethro has a wild imagination
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stop kidding yourself.  [/color]
laugh.gif
The video has still yet to be posted, Jethro.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You know it obviously has been removed from the web.. It was either for the What the dunks or that Supreme x Nike collabo, don't play stupid son... you're not arousing me enough for this "e-beef" though.. you win.
happy.gif

and like I said, my name isn't Jethro.
laugh.gif

[/color]
Nah, Jethro.

he has to post proof of me getting "herbed by cops"...i caught my first case for disorderly conduct because i told a cop to eat a phallus

Jethro has a wild imagination
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stop kidding yourself.  [/color]
laugh.gif
The video has still yet to be posted, Jethro.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You know it obviously has been removed from the web.. It was either for the What the dunks or that Supreme x Nike collabo, don't play stupid son... you're not arousing me enough for this "e-beef" though.. you win.
happy.gif

and like I said, my name isn't Jethro.
laugh.gif

[/color]
Nah, Jethro.

Can't weight for the ban hammer to come swinging through. Hey mike are you the same mike that spent 6 hours voting at a nike store in ny. I remember seeing you in a video.

Can't weight for the ban hammer to come swinging through. Hey mike are you the same mike that spent 6 hours voting at a nike store in ny. I remember seeing you in a video.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

sick.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

sick.gif

I've nevver heard/met a MAN who clowned on another MAN for working 3 jobs to pay for his wedding. If anything, that is a respectable thing to do, and thats what a REAL MAN does.

NT is getting really childish. I make dumb and irrelevant posts from time to time to entertain myself, but this is just utter foolishness and ignorance.

And dudes think sleeping in cars for days to flip clothes/shoes is doing it.....while working 3 legitimate jobs for a reasonable cause is not.

Really?

I've nevver heard/met a MAN who clowned on another MAN for working 3 jobs to pay for his wedding. If anything, that is a respectable thing to do, and thats what a REAL MAN does.

NT is getting really childish. I make dumb and irrelevant posts from time to time to entertain myself, but this is just utter foolishness and ignorance.

And dudes think sleeping in cars for days to flip clothes/shoes is doing it.....while working 3 legitimate jobs for a reasonable cause is not.

Really?

some of you are really overreacting. some people buy brands because they wanna be "in." others buy it because they genuinely like the clothing/design/whatever. imo, lady gaga is a great artist am i gunna rock her on my shirt? probably not. but thats because i wear pretty plain clothes in general. and to people goin all crazy about how much others spend on their clothes... who cares? really? just let them live their lives and go live yours. let go, and move on with your day.

some of you are really overreacting. some people buy brands because they wanna be "in." others buy it because they genuinely like the clothing/design/whatever. imo, lady gaga is a great artist am i gunna rock her on my shirt? probably not. but thats because i wear pretty plain clothes in general. and to people goin all crazy about how much others spend on their clothes... who cares? really? just let them live their lives and go live yours. let go, and move on with your day.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Really?

QFT. Really don't get how you can try to make fun of someone who is paying for their wedding out of THEIR OWN pocket, not their parents. To me, doing something like that, deserves props. 
Some of the arguments going on in here are pretty dumb though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Really?

QFT. Really don't get how you can try to make fun of someone who is paying for their wedding out of THEIR OWN pocket, not their parents. To me, doing something like that, deserves props. 
Some of the arguments going on in here are pretty dumb though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom