Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Originally Posted by trhee

lmao this became a hate thread
laugh.gif

but in regards to the supreme x lady gaga collab.

sort-of-want.jpg

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by spacerace

Ninja, I am failing to understand how you are missing the point. All of the popular brands are hype: Nike, Jordan Brand, Supreme, Levis, New Era, G Shock, North Face, Adidas, LV, Gucci; all hype. And you singling out one brand is simply contradictory if you purchase from any label that has made a name for itself. 
i disagree with you.

da fact that you compared Levis, da INVENTOR of what we know now as jeans, New era, da SOLE supplier of MLB's authentic onfield hat collection and

da BEST hat company around, PERIOD, northface, which made its bones

as a premier outdoor sports suppler, Nike and all its credentials, etc. to supreme speaks VOLUMES to how someone of ya overate this brand's integrity and ingenuity.

there's people in this world that are world famous for things they've done and are celebrated for it, and then they're people that are just famous for being famous...

Supreme's most coveted items are just things that were ALREADY cool before they decided to put they're rubber stamp on it...so you tell me who needs who.

I usually agree with your interpretation of New York fashion history, but you're way off base.
First of all, the quality of TNF has fallen off precipitously. Scot Schmidt is doing upside down 1080s in his grave right now. I'm sure you know this, though. Same goes for Nike and New Era. They survive and thrive solely on their CV because they no longer need to prove themselves.
sure Northface has lost a step because it they sacrificed for da mainsteam but they're still outdoor apparel provider among da field, they merely transformed from gods to kings.

Secondly, you're underestimating the influence Supreme has had on the 'streetwear' movement. Supreme was killing it well before NT. Yes the 'sneakergame' e-movement cemented Supreme's place, but it was around and will still be around.

supreme wouldn't posess da clout they got now without da help from da sneaker community...you can argue that point till your nose bleeds, but its da truth.
Are people buying Supreme New Eras because they're Supreme or New Era? The answer is obvious. You might not like it, but Supreme (and Stussy) are the Romulus and Remus of this $%+%. 
no one would nearly give 2 craps about those fitteds if it wasn't New Era fitteds. supreme is benefiting more then New era, not da other way around...

thats like Niketalk having da gaul to make a fitted that was with anyone other then new era.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

Ninja, I am failing to understand how you are missing the point. All of the popular brands are hype: Nike, Jordan Brand, Supreme, Levis, New Era, G Shock, North Face, Adidas, LV, Gucci; all hype. And you singling out one brand is simply contradictory if you purchase from any label that has made a name for itself. 
i disagree with you.

da fact that you compared Levis, da INVENTOR of what we know now as jeans, New era, da SOLE supplier of MLB's authentic onfield hat collection and

da BEST hat company around, PERIOD, northface, which made its bones

as a premier outdoor sports suppler, Nike and all its credentials, etc. to supreme speaks VOLUMES to how someone of ya overate this brand's integrity and ingenuity.

there's people in this world that are world famous for things they've done and are celebrated for it, and then they're people that are just famous for being famous...

Supreme's most coveted items are just things that were ALREADY cool before they decided to put they're rubber stamp on it...so you tell me who needs who.

I usually agree with your interpretation of New York fashion history, but you're way off base.
First of all, the quality of TNF has fallen off precipitously. Scot Schmidt is doing upside down 1080s in his grave right now. I'm sure you know this, though. Same goes for Nike and New Era. They survive and thrive solely on their CV because they no longer need to prove themselves.
sure Northface has lost a step because it they sacrificed for da mainsteam but they're still outdoor apparel provider among da field, they merely transformed from gods to kings.

Secondly, you're underestimating the influence Supreme has had on the 'streetwear' movement. Supreme was killing it well before NT. Yes the 'sneakergame' e-movement cemented Supreme's place, but it was around and will still be around.

supreme wouldn't posess da clout they got now without da help from da sneaker community...you can argue that point till your nose bleeds, but its da truth.
Are people buying Supreme New Eras because they're Supreme or New Era? The answer is obvious. You might not like it, but Supreme (and Stussy) are the Romulus and Remus of this $%+%. 
no one would nearly give 2 craps about those fitteds if it wasn't New Era fitteds. supreme is benefiting more then New era, not da other way around...

thats like Niketalk having da gaul to make a fitted that was with anyone other then new era.
laugh.gif

This thread is stupid. ++#$ yall arguing for? DURR I HATE SUPREME LEMME GO BE MAD IN THIS SUPREME THREAD DERP HERP.

Gaga x Sup shirt will be copped. Early. Multiple if I can for dat resale.

sdoc55.jpg

Kampout got yall mad as hell
laugh.gif

This thread is stupid. ++#$ yall arguing for? DURR I HATE SUPREME LEMME GO BE MAD IN THIS SUPREME THREAD DERP HERP.

sdoc55.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I don't see anything cool about neither, camping out for a tee-shirt
or being in your late 20's sleeping in a twin sized bed, surrounded by a
bunch of Nike boxes with posters on your wall, both need re-assess
their priorities.

::tongue:uts on flamesuit::
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wasn't that you a number of months back who said you were getting married and was working 3 or 4 jobs?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And you're telling people to get their priorities straight? [/color]
laugh.gif

Dude talks out his butthole, but what do you expect from someone who came from iss?

Lmao!...%%*$$ children!!!...I worked 3 jobs to save up for my wedding, any man who believes in giving his girl/wife and himself the best they can will do this, you are only supposed to get married once, so why not do the best you can, funny thing is I've been married for 7 months and still got my 3 jobs, I still have a social life and my bank account keeps increasing...I can live comfortably off one paycheck, but I love money too much to not make more if I have the opportunity, if you think that's having your priorities !%@%%% up, then I will assume your balls are still tucked in your stomach.Dudes don't get tired of pulling the ISS card...how the %%!$ would you know I was in ISS if you yourself were not there?..

their priorities.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wasn't that you a number of months back who said you were getting married and was working 3 or 4 jobs?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And you're telling people to get their priorities straight? [/color]
laugh.gif

Dude talks out his butthole, but what do you expect from someone who came from iss?

Lmao!...%%*$$ children!!!...I worked 3 jobs to save up for my wedding, any man who believes in giving his girl/wife and himself the best they can will do this, you are only supposed to get married once, so why not do the best you can, funny thing is I've been married for 7 months and still got my 3 jobs, I still have a social life and my bank account keeps increasing...I can live comfortably off one paycheck, but I love money too much to not make more if I have the opportunity, if you think that's having your priorities !%@%%% up, then I will assume your balls are still tucked in your stomach.Dudes don't get tired of pulling the ISS card...how the %%!$ would you know I was in ISS if you yourself were not there?..

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

sdoc55.jpg

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Corny %#$ post
laugh.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

sdoc55.jpg

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Corny %#$ post
laugh.gif
[/color]

Who makes Supreme's box caps?

their priorities.

laugh.gif

Lmao!...%%*$$ children!!!...

I worked 3 jobs to save up for my wedding, any man who believes in giving his girl/wife and himself the best they can will do this, you are only supposed to get married once, so why not do the best you can, funny thing is I've been married for 7 months and still got my 3 jobs, I still have a social life and my bank account keeps increasing...I can live comfortably off one paycheck, but I love money too much to not make more if I have the opportunity, if you think that's having your priorities !%@%%% up, then I will assume your balls are still tucked in your stomach.

Dudes don't get tired of pulling the ISS card...how the %%!$ would you know I was in ISS if you yourself were not there?...dummy.

yeah, i don't know why they're getting at you for wanting to pay for your own wedding.

their priorities.

laugh.gif

Lmao!...%%*$$ children!!!...

I worked 3 jobs to save up for my wedding, any man who believes in giving his girl/wife and himself the best they can will do this, you are only supposed to get married once, so why not do the best you can, funny thing is I've been married for 7 months and still got my 3 jobs, I still have a social life and my bank account keeps increasing...I can live comfortably off one paycheck, but I love money too much to not make more if I have the opportunity, if you think that's having your priorities !%@%%% up, then I will assume your balls are still tucked in your stomach.

Dudes don't get tired of pulling the ISS card...how the %%!$ would you know I was in ISS if you yourself were not there?...dummy.

yeah, i don't know why they're getting at you for wanting to pay for your own wedding.

Supreme Box Caps > New Era x Supreme collabo

Supreme Box Caps > New Era x Supreme collabo

Back
Top Bottom