Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by spacerace

Ninja, I am failing to understand how you are missing the point. All of the popular brands are hype: Nike, Jordan Brand, Supreme, Levis, New Era, G Shock, North Face, Adidas, LV, Gucci; all hype. And you singling out one brand is simply contradictory if you purchase from any label that has made a name for itself. 
i disagree with you.

da fact that you compared Levis, da INVENTOR of what we know now as jeans, New era, da SOLE supplier of MLB's authentic onfield hat collection and

da BEST hat company around, PERIOD, northface, which made its bones

as a premier outdoor sports suppler, Nike and all its credentials, etc. to supreme speaks VOLUMES to how someone of ya overate this brand's integrity and ingenuity.

there's people in this world that are world famous for things they've done and are celebrated for it, and then they're people that are just famous for being famous...
We'll agree to disagree, but you have to agree that all notable brands mark up their prices because of the name that is embroidered on the product, no?  

Ninja, I am failing to understand how you are missing the point. All of the popular brands are hype: Nike, Jordan Brand, Supreme, Levis, New Era, G Shock, North Face, Adidas, LV, Gucci; all hype. And you singling out one brand is simply contradictory if you purchase from any label that has made a name for itself. 
i disagree with you.

da fact that you compared Levis, da INVENTOR of what we know now as jeans, New era, da SOLE supplier of MLB's authentic onfield hat collection and

as a premier outdoor sports suppler, Nike and all its credentials, etc. to supreme speaks VOLUMES to how someone of ya overate this brand's integrity and ingenuity.

there's people in this world that are world famous for things they've done and are celebrated for it, and then they're people that are just famous for being famous...
We'll agree to disagree, but you have to agree that all notable brands mark up their prices because of the name that is embroidered on the product, no?  

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

what the hell is everyone even arguing about in here?
Some people have a real hate for the Supreme line even though they have never owned any of their products. 
In response to Ninja, do you still buy Jordans even though they no longer represent the top tier basketball sneaker?
nostaliga is a funny thing, it romanticizes a time in your life where you thought things were alot better then they are now..jordans are definitely one of those things.

so yeah, certain pairs do pull at my heart strings enough for me to buy em.
that supreme can get one of the hugest stars in music to rep their brand is bananas
this is pretty impressive, now i ain't one to knock anyone's hustle..roll tide, but as far as making a campaign to appeal to folks like me? they gonna have to

try harder then that
...but then again they dont need people like me...they got plenty of guys like kampout kid waiting in their cars for a few nights to make sure

their lights stay on.
laugh.gif
puff_1.jpg

tumblr_lcnhaleUNq1qa98opo1_500.jpg

They lived close to da heightz right? I just blew your mind.

You're posting pictures of celebrities in Supreme like they weren't part of a Supreme campaign (i.e. got that stuff they're wearing for free) or like they didn't simply pay resell prices because they wouldn't be caught dead in it if they actually had to wait in a line for it.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

what the hell is everyone even arguing about in here?
Some people have a real hate for the Supreme line even though they have never owned any of their products. 
In response to Ninja, do you still buy Jordans even though they no longer represent the top tier basketball sneaker?
nostaliga is a funny thing, it romanticizes a time in your life where you thought things were alot better then they are now..jordans are definitely one of those things.

so yeah, certain pairs do pull at my heart strings enough for me to buy em.
that supreme can get one of the hugest stars in music to rep their brand is bananas
this is pretty impressive, now i ain't one to knock anyone's hustle..roll tide, but as far as making a campaign to appeal to folks like me? they gonna have to

try harder then that
...but then again they dont need people like me...they got plenty of guys like kampout kid waiting in their cars for a few nights to make sure

their lights stay on.
laugh.gif
puff_1.jpg

tumblr_lcnhaleUNq1qa98opo1_500.jpg

They lived close to da heightz right? I just blew your mind.

You're posting pictures of celebrities in Supreme like they weren't part of a Supreme campaign (i.e. got that stuff they're wearing for free) or like they didn't simply pay resell prices because they wouldn't be caught dead in it if they actually had to wait in a line for it.

i disagree with you.

all brands markup their stuff, but there is a huge difference between the price you would pay for a Nike or Adidas shirt and a supreme shirt

i disagree with you.

all brands markup their stuff, but there is a huge difference between the price you would pay for a Nike or Adidas shirt and a supreme shirt

Unless you're dirt poor, $8 isn't a "huge" difference when buying a t-shirt. And as I've said before the most expensive supreme tee retails for $38...You must be rockin hanes tagless tees and polo undershirts all day
Originally Posted by Hizzle

Why the %!%# would a celebrity wait in a line
indifferent.gif

Seriously?

Unless you're dirt poor, $8 isn't a "huge" difference when buying a t-shirt. And as I've said before the most expensive supreme tee retails for $38...You must be rockin hanes tagless tees and polo undershirts all day

Why the %!%# would a celebrity wait in a line
indifferent.gif

Seriously?

I remember trying to talk a dude out of buying a simple box logo sweater that was like 160 bucks I think...so ridiculous 
laugh.gif

I remember trying to talk a dude out of buying a simple box logo sweater that was like 160 bucks I think...so ridiculous 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

i disagree with you.

Most streetwear brands t shrts are 20-30. supreme is nowhere different. BTW most people I know dont even mess with their shirts. just outerwear/pants/denim and hats
How you gonna hate on a brand you know nothing about? Supreme/Stussy/Freshjive basically invented streetwear.

And supreme is farrrrr from expensive. Ive seen dudes dropp 300 on a shirt. So shut up and stop before you make a bigger fool of yourself

i disagree with you.

nope i dont agree, your BRAND is something people remember because of da QUALITY you make your items, not da other way around.

blank-newera-59fifty-fitted-003.jpeg

new era could sell this blank hat, with da new era logo blocked out or tonal colored and release em and people would STILL buy em, because people are fans

of da way New era makes their fitteds..i remember when new era HAD NO logos...people graviated towards them because of a quality product..a brand name helps

consumers find you. thats da way it works. when you develop a reputation people BUY your brand because they remember da reputation, once it becomes more well known

people who aren't in da know (da sheep) who just wanna be down with whats poppin cop da brand regardless of its quality

supreme-woolrich-box-logo-new-era-caps-2.jpg

who do you think New era X supreme collab benefits supreme or New era? here's a hint....New era isn't losing sleep over making a Niketalk fitted or not.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

i disagree with you.

Most streetwear brands t shrts are 20-30. supreme is nowhere different. BTW most people I know dont even mess with their shirts. just outerwear/pants/denim and hats
How you gonna hate on a brand you know nothing about? Supreme/Stussy/Freshjive basically invented streetwear.

And supreme is farrrrr from expensive. Ive seen dudes dropp 300 on a shirt. So shut up and stop before you make a bigger fool of yourself

i disagree with you.

nope i dont agree, your BRAND is something people remember because of da QUALITY you make your items, not da other way around.

blank-newera-59fifty-fitted-003.jpeg

new era could sell this blank hat, with da new era logo blocked out or tonal colored and release em and people would STILL buy em, because people are fans

of da way New era makes their fitteds..i remember when new era HAD NO logos...people graviated towards them because of a quality product..a brand name helps

consumers find you. thats da way it works. when you develop a reputation people BUY your brand because they remember da reputation, once it becomes more well known

people who aren't in da know (da sheep) who just wanna be down with whats poppin cop da brand regardless of its quality

supreme-woolrich-box-logo-new-era-caps-2.jpg

who do you think New era X supreme collab benefits supreme or New era? here's a hint....New era isn't losing sleep over making a Niketalk fitted or not.

Why the $@#! would a celebrity wait in a line
indifferent.gif

Seriously?
Exactly. They wouldn't. Point is regardless of whether Diddy, Dipset, or Justin Bieber are wearing Supreme, it has nothing to do with your disposable income because obviously it's almost nonexistent if you're flipping Supreme clothes to pay bills.

Why the $@#! would a celebrity wait in a line
indifferent.gif

Seriously?
Exactly. They wouldn't. Point is regardless of whether Diddy, Dipset, or Justin Bieber are wearing Supreme, it has nothing to do with your disposable income because obviously it's almost nonexistent if you're flipping Supreme clothes to pay bills.

I flip Supreme clothes because I like money. I also don't know what billS you're #+#%%* talking about

I flip Supreme clothes because I like money. I also don't know what billS you're #+#%%* talking about

moneymike88 wrote:
LongRange3Ball wrote:
the generation before them (their parents) should have enough for them to mooch off... but the majority will indeed just pick up lower end jobs and go from there.
pimp.gif

Mom's a nurse and dad is an architect and civil engineer. I'm good 
smokin.gif

SHUT UP MOOCH. STAND ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET BEFORE TALKING MESS. 

moneymike88 wrote:
LongRange3Ball wrote:
the generation before them (their parents) should have enough for them to mooch off... but the majority will indeed just pick up lower end jobs and go from there.
pimp.gif

Mom's a nurse and dad is an architect and civil engineer. I'm good 
smokin.gif

SHUT UP MOOCH. STAND ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET BEFORE TALKING MESS. 

Back
Top Bottom