Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

kampout kid looking for cosigns cuz he still spends his money on that. 
laugh.gif

listen duke, i've heard da horror stories of people going in that store and being treated like a sub human by someone making minimum wage

on some "da audacity of this negro wanting to purchase our elite line of apparel...so he can go to his lil ghetto and pretend like he's down..pssh make sure he doesn't

get anything in here"

c'mon b....all this over a skateboard brand that is notoriously is viewed as a culture vulture.....now i ain't speaking on experience but pretty obvious that supreme's

main asset isn't its clothing, its da perception of being "exclusive"...why else did they cut that nice fat check to homie who created Shortypop? homie who created shorty pop

literally cloned their entire imagine on a shoe string budget.
laugh.gif

but i ain't no one's father...cop what you want. *shrugs* me personally i like to spend money on things that represent me, so if buyin crispy skatedecks and walkin around with

it to match your 1 of 1 keychain, box fitted, hoody combo is your forte then hey buddy go on da strip and knock em dead.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

kampout kid looking for cosigns cuz he still spends his money on that. 
laugh.gif

listen duke, i've heard da horror stories of people going in that store and being treated like a sub human by someone making minimum wage

on some "da audacity of this negro wanting to purchase our elite line of apparel...so he can go to his lil ghetto and pretend like he's down..pssh make sure he doesn't

get anything in here"

c'mon b....all this over a skateboard brand that is notoriously is viewed as a culture vulture.....now i ain't speaking on experience but pretty obvious that supreme's

main asset isn't its clothing, its da perception of being "exclusive"...why else did they cut that nice fat check to homie who created Shortypop? homie who created shorty pop

literally cloned their entire imagine on a shoe string budget.
laugh.gif

but i ain't no one's father...cop what you want. *shrugs* me personally i like to spend money on things that represent me, so if buyin crispy skatedecks and walkin around with

it to match your 1 of 1 keychain, box fitted, hoody combo is your forte then hey buddy go on da strip and knock em dead.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Im 200% sure they didnt pay those Shortypop fools any money.

I dont know where you getting that rumor from

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by xilegacy

How you gonna tell people to get their money up if you standing in line to flip box logo hoodies.
1) I don't stand in line, i sit in my car

2) The $ from those hoodies have already paid for insurance for the year.
Point is you shouldn't be telling people to get their money up if you have to flip supreme gear.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

How you gonna tell people to get their money up if you standing in line to flip box logo hoodies.

Point is you shouldn't be telling people to get their money up if you have to flip supreme gear.

Originally Posted by G14

if your a male rocking a lady gaga shirt in public...no comment
why are you checking out other dude's for anyways?
laugh.gif

i never got this. why do people care what OTHERS are wearing? does it bother you that much? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

I don't think its real though...Shortypop as a brand was no competition for Supreme
xilegacy wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:

Where the %+%@ are you getting this from?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

I don't think its real though...Shortypop as a brand was no competition for Supreme
xilegacy wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:

Where the %+%@ are you getting this from?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G14

if your a male rocking a lady gaga shirt in public...no comment
why are you checking out other dude's for anyways?
laugh.gif

i never got this. why do people care what OTHERS are wearing? does it bother you that much? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by ninjahood

do i skateboard? no..

Only people that play ball  can wear Jordans now?

if you look up da history of Enzo Ferrari, he HATED people who purchased his cars for prestige instead of valuing performance....Jordans used to stand for da

nike's top teir of basketball performance and quality....now it stands for everything that but that.....there's a reason foamposites have becomes one of da last few heavens left

for da proper sneaker connoisseurs.....

do i skateboard? no..

if you look up da history of Enzo Ferrari, he HATED people who purchased his cars for prestige instead of valuing performance....Jordans used to stand for da

nike's top teir of basketball performance and quality....now it stands for everything that but that.....there's a reason foamposites have becomes one of da last few heavens left

do i skateboard? no..

I stopped reading there. The founder of Supreme was a middle aged white dude from England who didn't know how to skate.

do i skateboard? no..

I stopped reading there. The founder of Supreme was a middle aged white dude from England who didn't know how to skate.

do i skateboard? no..

Thats all fine and dandy but being that you have so many basketball sneakers Im assuming you got a sick jump shot or you run the point extremely well.
Cause if not, well thats no better than non skateboarders rockin Supreme gear.

do i skateboard? no..

Thats all fine and dandy but being that you have so many basketball sneakers Im assuming you got a sick jump shot or you run the point extremely well.
Cause if not, well thats no better than non skateboarders rockin Supreme gear.

shoot mannnn i don't even like lady gaga but the fact that supreme can get one of the hugest stars in music to rep their brand is bananas. imma def grab a shirt if it drops. no lines and no retail price either. 

shoot mannnn i don't even like lady gaga but the fact that supreme can get one of the hugest stars in music to rep their brand is bananas. imma def grab a shirt if it drops. no lines and no retail price either. 

Back
Top Bottom