Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

moneymike stay defending his hypebeast life style
laugh.gif

AdiosBurritos, you strike me as one of those dudes that complain cause the Supreme staff is never nice to you.

Kampoutkid - All beef aside, lady gaga shirts comin out? When? I didnt watch the vid.

AdiosBurritos, you strike me as one of those dudes that complain cause the Supreme staff is never nice to you.

Kampoutkid - All beef aside, lady gaga shirts comin out? When? I didnt watch the vid.

I have never stepped inside a supreme store

but if I did my feelings would really get hurt if some minimum wage workers were never nice to me

I have never stepped inside a supreme store

but if I did my feelings would really get hurt if some minimum wage workers were never nice to me

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Hype killed.

Basically...plus alot of people stay away from it cuz they don't wanna confusedWith a lil geeky hypebeast dork that sleeps on da streets a week for a keychain...

Hype killed.

Basically...plus alot of people stay away from it cuz they don't wanna confusedWith a lil geeky hypebeast dork that sleeps on da streets a week for a keychain...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

plus alot of people stay away from it cuz they don't wanna confusedWith a lil geeky hypebeast dork that sleeps on da streets a week for a keychain...

Real Gs dont have to worry about this.
pimp.gif

plus alot of people stay away from it cuz they don't wanna confusedWith a lil geeky hypebeast dork that sleeps on da streets a week for a keychain...

Real Gs dont have to worry about this.
pimp.gif

Hype killed.

caring about how other people view what you wear. 
pimp.gif

Hype killed.

caring about how other people view what you wear. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

Hype killed.

caring about how other people dudes view what you wear. 
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Hype killed.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Hype killed.

pimp.gif

If you guys don't care what other people think like your sarcasm suggests, why the hell are you buying designer t-shirts?

Hype killed.

pimp.gif

If you guys don't care what other people think like your sarcasm suggests, why the hell are you buying designer t-shirts?

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Get your $ up and hopefully one day, you too can enjoy wearing Supreme. Stop being mad at those with more disposable income than you as well homie.

oh I assure you my $ is up
but I spend my money on trips to various countries and not buying $30 supreme shirts 

and homie people with more disposable income than me are not shopping at supreme
25t9l79.jpg

2957175075_217c65be95_b.jpg

No.

Get your $ up and hopefully one day, you too can enjoy wearing Supreme. Stop being mad at those with more disposable income than you as well homie.

but I spend my money on trips to various countries and not buying $30 supreme shirts 

and homie people with more disposable income than me are not shopping at supreme
25t9l79.jpg

No.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Hype killed.

pimp.gif

Everyone cares how someone else views what they wear to some extent. But if you go out of your way to avoid a clothing line just based on other peoples opinion rather than your own, thats weak. i.e. Ninja's post. 

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Hype killed.

pimp.gif

Everyone cares how someone else views what they wear to some extent. But if you go out of your way to avoid a clothing line just based on other peoples opinion rather than your own, thats weak. i.e. Ninja's post. 

Originally Posted by Diego

All beef aside, lady gaga shirts comin out? When? I didnt watch the vid.
we have beef?
laugh.gif

The posters just started randomly showing up in soho...The vid doesnt have any info, just a whole bunch of video of the shoot

The tees should be dropping sometime in late march/early april like kermits, lou reeds and scratchs...Or she might not even be doing a shirt..maybe something bigger

Originally Posted by Diego

All beef aside, lady gaga shirts comin out? When? I didnt watch the vid.
we have beef?
laugh.gif

The posters just started randomly showing up in soho...The vid doesnt have any info, just a whole bunch of video of the shoot

The tees should be dropping sometime in late march/early april like kermits, lou reeds and scratchs...Or she might not even be doing a shirt..maybe something bigger

25t9l79.jpg

No.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DID DIS DU JUST DID DIS?!

OP wears Tisa too

25t9l79.jpg

No.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DID DIS DU JUST DID DIS?!

OP wears Tisa too

Back
Top Bottom