Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by moneymike88

what makes people poor is not knowing how to manage money properly
for example buying overpriced clothing like supreme

How is buying Supreme not managing money properly?

Not everyone has the same. It sounds like you have a 2 figure checking account balance and you're assuming people your age or younger are in the same boat.

Buying %$$+ that isn't dirt cheap is mismanaging money
laugh.gif
man you have really amazing reading comprehension
where did I even talk about supreme and how they manage money?

I was saying that people are poor cause they don't know how to manage money properly and live beyond their means

and I would have a 2 figure checking account if I was dumb enough to buy supreme clothing

but hey keep supporting supreme like you are one of the co founders cause it should lead you to amazing places
I can't comprehend why you are throwing so much sodium towards Supreme and it's buyers. If they can afford to buy it, why is it any of your business? 

what makes people poor is not knowing how to manage money properly
for example buying overpriced clothing like supreme

How is buying Supreme not managing money properly?

Not everyone has the same. It sounds like you have a 2 figure checking account balance and you're assuming people your age or younger are in the same boat.

Buying %$$+ that isn't dirt cheap is mismanaging money
laugh.gif
man you have really amazing reading comprehension
where did I even talk about supreme and how they manage money?

I was saying that people are poor cause they don't know how to manage money properly and live beyond their means

and I would have a 2 figure checking account if I was dumb enough to buy supreme clothing

but hey keep supporting supreme like you are one of the co founders cause it should lead you to amazing places
I can't comprehend why you are throwing so much sodium towards Supreme and it's buyers. If they can afford to buy it, why is it any of your business? 

Originally Posted by spacerace

"overpriced clothing" is relative to ones on expendable income. Supreme is not a bad clothing line if you can afford to buy from them. and it never surprises me how many NT members simply follow suit to what the person above them posted.
it is over priced in that they slap a picture on it and charge a huge mark up
at least brands like LV and Gucci use quality materials and production processes 
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...e--bag--replaced-free--c

No.

"overpriced clothing" is relative to ones on expendable income. Supreme is not a bad clothing line if you can afford to buy from them. and it never surprises me how many NT members simply follow suit to what the person above them posted.
at least brands like LV and Gucci use quality materials and production processes 

No.

No.

so one example summarizes the quality of all the products that they produce?
amazing logic. 

No.

amazing logic. 

No.

amazing logic. 
So poverty is only caused by overspending?

amazing logic.

Edit - That's $*#%#@# capitalism. A graphic tee in there costs anywhere from $32 to $38 which is along the norm for any known clothing brand.

Edit 2 - You don't have a college degree, liar.

No.

amazing logic. 
So poverty is only caused by overspending?

amazing logic.

Edit - That's $*#%#@# capitalism. A graphic tee in there costs anywhere from $32 to $38 which is along the norm for any known clothing brand.

Edit 2 - You don't have a college degree, liar.

not knowing how to managing money properly includes much more than overspending

and sure I guess I don't have a college degree

you know me so well kid

not knowing how to managing money properly includes much more than overspending

and sure I guess I don't have a college degree

you know me so well kid

Get your $ up and hopefully one day, you too can enjoy wearing Supreme. Stop being mad at those with more disposable income than you as well homie.

Get your $ up and hopefully one day, you too can enjoy wearing Supreme. Stop being mad at those with more disposable income than you as well homie.

oh I assure you my $ is up
but I spend my money on trips to various countries and not buying $30 supreme shirts 

and homie people with more disposable income than me are not shopping at supreme

oh I assure you my $ is up
but I spend my money on trips to various countries and not buying $30 supreme shirts 

and homie people with more disposable income than me are not shopping at supreme

Back
Top Bottom