Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I hate Snake... lol

EDIT
Add Ike to that list too..
smh.gif

GGs though MPIRE. Really workin on my Metaknight but it seems im powerless against the heavyweights

you're still on right now? i haven't played you in a while...get @ me

and MPIRE, i was trying to play you 1 vs. 1 since it said you were online but it seemed like you were away from your Wii or something, i'm notsure...

...not going to expose him by name but some NT'er got their #@% handed pretty bad last night...if i'm not mistaken, he's currently in bannedcamp but can still read posts so...
laugh.gif
@ your existence. you went frombeing a lame to a fraud to a nobody...i deaded you, son. talking all that @%$% on AIM and look at you now. I went a combined 15-1 on matches played WITHOUTitems vs. you and all of your..."antics" you tried to pull off. CRI knows what's good
laugh.gif
smh.gif

hopefully, i'll see you in the first round...
happy.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
grin.gif

I added you. Sorry for the delay. Do you still have me added?
yeh GG's Sole. Im tryin to steer away from Snake since Ive been gettin complains about how Nintendo needs to release a patch so hes "nerfed"
laugh.gif
so i been playin wit Ike

yeah I got you

GG earlier DSK lol. smh @ me and my stupid deaths.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm startin to get better with Pokemon Trainer.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I hate Snake... lol

EDIT
Add Ike to that list too..
smh.gif

GGs though MPIRE. Really workin on my Metaknight but it seems im powerless against the heavyweights

you're still on right now? i haven't played you in a while...get @ me

and MPIRE, i was trying to play you 1 vs. 1 since it said you were online but it seemed like you were away from your Wii or something, i'm not sure...

...not going to expose him by name but some NT'er got their #@% handed pretty bad last night...if i'm not mistaken, he's currently in banned camp but can still read posts so...
laugh.gif
@ your existence. you went from being a lame to a fraud to a nobody...i deaded you, son. talking all that @%$% on AIM and look at you now. I went a combined 15-1 on matches played WITHOUT items vs. you and all of your..."antics" you tried to pull off. CRI knows what's good
laugh.gif
smh.gif

hopefully, i'll see you in the first round...
happy.gif
grin.gif

Yeah my bad. I went to the mall and never realized I left my Wii on the whole time. Im actualy kinda scared an shi lol. I hope my shi dont die.

Im on now btw CRI. I created a room

GG's to you too, I will reconfigure everything and probably use my old router (seemed to be better) when schools done (1 and 1/2 weeks) cause I justdon't have the time right now
ohwell.gif

The connection was pretty good at one point and we got it in, but then it slowed down. I was also mad when we couldn't finish that last match
mad.gif

Gabe, nice games, man.

Had me actin a fool early, I always take a few matches to get used to dodging/grabbing with the online delay. Figured you out and we started having some realexciting matches. Ness' throws are pretty boss. Is his back throw stronger than his forward throw? You had me at wicked high percentages, but kept tossingme across the level to the opp side? You toying with me?

You had one nasty toadstool jump ftw that I was pretty pissed about. That last game, you brought out your ZZS, was a lil worried. Handled it though.

Nah, fam. Sorry.

I ain't even got your info, Hit me up and I'll add your brawl code in the morning. Hopefully you're west coast.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Hey Row, I heard my boy has been beating up on you. I loaned him my wii for a month. What's good?
i got one question man? tell me who next. im the best mannn i deed it...

I prolly won't be playing Brawl at all for a lil while after Sunday(Mario Kart Wii and GTA IV
pimp.gif
) but I'll be up for a brawl or 2 before then. Justhit me up on here or drop an IM.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

DSK you sure you put the right code? I still have you as awaiting registration.
trust me, it's the right code...i still have you on my awaiting registration list too
tired.gif

as you know, the online format for the Wii sucks...with some of the people on my list, i've actually had to be online at the SAME TIME in order for itto go through...so i guess i have to do the same with you...

smh.gif
it's sad, i know...

EDIT:

NEVERMIND

i just went online right now and it lists you as "offline" so i guess it went through...if you check your list, i shouldn't be on"awaiting registration" anymore so we should be good now...

hit me up on AIM when you want to get a match going or just post on here...

wow it seems like the online is a freaking pain
cant u just join a room or sumthin?
this whole brawl code friend code thing sounds rediculous

no fanboy here, ssb is my fav game ever

im online CRI if you want revenge.

LOL sorry i was talking to this other guy who wants to brawl me. I was telling him I had to play you first. Then he asked if we could play in 30 min and I toldhim I wasnt sure cuz its 2:30

^^^ yeah doggie we played ALOT until the lag took over. It seemed pretty even, but then I started letting wins go by because of snake's edge guardingabilities. I consider you the first one to actually be on my level along with DSK (because we all know CPG is just toogood
laugh.gif
)

I look forward to playing again sometime

yo jblack, i'm about to add you...i'm the first one on the official list so just add me and i'll catch you online or just hit you up on AIM...

Just had a tournament yesterday at my school... It wasnt pretty..
smh.gif

Hopefully I'll be in shape for yall.
laugh.gif

ugh, not to sound mean CRI, but you only won twice (and i lost once wit IKE),
laugh.gif
. we def arent on the same level. im not drastically better but judging fromthe 9-3 score, im better.

but i do look forward to it again

Back
Top Bottom