Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

swooshdude and psanady i'll add you to the official list...just make sure you put your name out here in this thread...also, if you guys have AIM...try andadd the S/N's of the people here so it'll be an easier time to communicate and play online...

i'm bored waiting for the Yankees game to resume from its rain delay...so if any of y'all wanna get on now, PM me or just post in here...

I'll be on in about a half hour. gotta put my son to bed for the night. Anyone wanna play in a little bit?

Oh, and I don't use AIM, I'm on Yahoo if i'm on a messenger at all...swooshdude44

anyone on now?
nerd.gif

i'll be here for a bit more and if i don't see anyone on my list online...i'm out

GG life never knew how much mario flag can hit back especially when u hit my snake back as he was running towards you.

well...i got sniped for a month on my DSK aka iLLoQuent account...so I have to go back to my OG one for that time...

you guys can still post up your screen names and friend codes and all that but it won't be edited in the main list for the month...my bad, i should havethought about that beforehand...
smh.gif

peace

real talk NT. how do i set up wifi for my Wii?
i'm sooo lost

I'm gonna be on in about a half hour. gotta tuck my son into bed. anyone wanna play in about a half hour? pm me your code. mine is 1848 1793 7096

I got Spring Break this week so I will be available for matches. I updated my friend list and added all WC peeps. Add me!!!

Yo Nellz GG your Zelda was getting me tight since I could not kill. I actually had to put thought to a game to end you.

finally getting to post.
"my" wii is being lent out right now so i havent gotten to play in say a month. when it comes back ill let people know. Keep adding and let me knowon here or a pm if you have so ill add you when i get it back

Back
Top Bottom