Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

^^^ we both had like 200% damage, so it was one false move and your done for, and it just happened to be me that made a mistake
laugh.gif

GG"S tho doggie

DONT START THE TOURNY YET!!!

i am getting my wii and smash bros soon (either this weekend, or at latest by monday)... haha. i beast on my friends all the time, and i can't wait until ibeast on some NTrs!

Originally Posted by Dunks206

DONT START THE TOURNY YET!!!

i am getting my wii and smash bros soon (either this weekend, or at latest by monday)... haha. i beast on my friends all the time, and i can't wait until i beast on some NTrs!

read the first post of page 27 fam lol

gg DSK. I got you a couple times but you just started killin me.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate DeDeDe's forward smash so much.
laugh.gif

good games Nellz. lol that one match was intense where we both had mad damage. I was sweatin bullets but i was able to pull thru.

So whats the tourney rules? Hopefully no items, unless its items besides that healing nonsense

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

So whats the tourney rules? Hopefully no items, unless its items besides that healing nonsense

i can DEFINITELY say without a doubt it's no items...can't be looked at as a serious tournament if items are involved...i don't usually playwith them online or with my boys...

GG's MrDFJ...yeah you got me the first two matches...i had to go in though (NH) because the items and the fact that i keep committing stupid deaths
tired.gif
was messing up my mojo...i can tell you're a little rusty though,just keep playing the game and expand your moveset a little more with Game & Watch and you'll be all set...

also GG's to eddy650....i had to get you back fam, that's why i kept trying to join your games the whole day today
laugh.gif
it was killin' me that when i faced you yesterday, i was talking on thephone with shorty (tips to y'all dudes: if playing online or playing serious, don't EVER do that
smh.gif
), so i had to go in on you too son
laugh.gif
...your Snake is nice though, keep up the good work with him and i hope we getto play more some other day...
i'm done for tonight...i had a good day playing Brawl, GG's to everyone...
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nellz[/color] and MPIRE...i need toface y'all in 1 vs. 1's...haven't had that opportunity with either of you for a while now...i believe i had good rounds with each of y'all thelast time we faced, so hopefully I can vs. y'all sooner or later...

Row, I see you. I just wanted to 1 on 1 MPire. You should have gotten in on the FFA with Mpire, Gabe and I. That was fun.

Sorry about bootin you.

And tonight was nothing like last night. I got beat down alllllll night long. I had a think 89 preventable deaths.

MPire and Eddy are both really good Snakes. Showdown?
nerd.gif

GG's MrDFJ...yeah you got me the first two matches...i had to go in though (NH) because the items and the fact that i keep committing stupid deaths image was messing up my mojo...i can tell you're a little rusty though, just keep playing the game and expand your moveset a little more with Game & Watch and you'll be all set...

Yeah I'm still tryin to shake off a little more rust..I'll find my groove again though. I'ma have Game & Watch mastered before thesummer(unless GTA IV and Mario Kart Wii draws my attention away lol but I doubt it) ...just watch haha.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Row, I see you. I just wanted to 1 on 1 MPire. You should have gotten in on the FFA with Mpire, Gabe and I. That was fun.

Sorry about bootin you.

And tonight was nothing like last night. I got beat down alllllll night long. I had a think 89 preventable deaths.

nerd.gif
dont forget my snake im down for a snake showdown!

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Sorry about bootin you.

nerd.gif
dont forget my snake im down for a snake showdown!

Damn. Seems like a lot of competition has come out and yall already talkin about tournaments. I gotta go home this weekend so I'll be on Fri and Sat night.Nellz, Mpire, and Joe.. make sure yall are on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

good games Nellz. lol that one match was intense where we both had mad damage. I was sweatin bullets but i was able to pull thru.

Good game. My god your Snake is a problem (pause). You got dumb nice with him since the last time I faced you. I hope to play you again soon. I definitely want revenge.
laugh.gif

Yeah I've gotten better but I aint gonna front, I got lucky on a few of those matches, especially the one I described with all the damage we had. butits fun playing people who are a challenge.

Look forward to it again soon...

Back
Top Bottom