Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

your falco aint so hot dude .. should stick to kirby, but your kirby is repetitive and thats why my pikachu(not my main) prevailed word up! *edit i forgot toquote this is to KATS

are any of y'all good at tag team with any of your boys' whom you play with?

i played 3 diff. sets of tag teams (none of them were NT'ers though) and it wasn't even close...destroyed them dudes

we want better competition though so if any of y'all wanna throw down, just PM me with a time y'all can do it at tomorrow...i'll let my boy knowahead of time...

Originally Posted by eddy650

good games as always KATS and ~CRI~. i think my link is half decent now.

GG's to you too. I still wanna get a tie breaker for my Fox vs. your Link. btw, he is very annoying to play against
mad.gif

CPG is easily the best person I've faced online...period

son got all the advanced techniques locked down and beat me up pretty bad...i tried putting up a fight with Pit, but to no avail LOL...i def. knew what i wasgoing up against though...i guess it's better to have certain movesets locked down, right? y'all Cali dudes ain't no joke when it comes to Brawl
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i like that

GG's CPG and GG's to your boy too...he's not that bad either

i'll see you guys online tomorrow though...i'll be on late, as usual...hit me up on AIM if anything

DSK u guys play ff on right?

ff = friendly fire, right?

if so, na we don't play that...i'm highly against it though...i've been playing since the OG Smash with no FF so I'd never given it thought tohaving it on...only online I saw a couple heads have it on...

is that the norm though? do most of you guys play with FF? if so, i'm screwed then because there's no way i could adjust to playing like that...idon't know...

added dsk hybrid sole funk and king lincey ...to those who havent added me you mofos will get del from my list

you people need to add me. I added over half that board and like 1-2 dudes added me. Everyone add me! I'm tired of only brawling for 2 mins wit strangerswho use Dedede all the time.

I haven't had the chance to play anyone on here..I added the whole west coast..but only got like 4 people..you guys need to add me..

Apocalypz, Shkinny6, Poogibucker, NDZTRUCKT, 00david00, Ahyoon Chef, Just added y'all.

I'm trying to get back into it, if I missed you, and you like me to add you, just holler one more time.

My info is in the signature AIM: iRockTMacs

Originally Posted by rowbot626

your falco aint so hot dude .. should stick to kirby, but your kirby is repetitive and thats why my pikachu(not my main) prevailed word up! *edit i forgot to quote this is to KATS

i play around with falco, he's not in my top 3. You've got the best snake i've seen and i've run through 2 socal tourneys and the semis ofthe brawl central tourney. I can't get off half the shhh that i want with kirby because of your damn connection. You got DSL homie? I know your bro belookin at ******** all day or whatever but tell him to chill out so we can have a smooth match once in a while.

uh oh

dudes tryin' to go hard in here?
nerd.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm online now for a bit before i catch zzzz's...2 vs. 2 is A OK right about now...

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by rowbot626

your falco aint so hot dude .. should stick to kirby, but your kirby is repetitive and thats why my pikachu(not my main) prevailed word up! *edit i forgot to quote this is to KATS

i play around with falco, he's not in my top 3. You've got the best snake i've seen and i've run through 2 socal tourneys and the semis of the brawl central tourney. I can't get off half the shhh that i want with kirby because of your damn connection. You got DSL homie? I know your bro be lookin at ******** all day or whatever but tell him to chill out so we can have a smooth match once in a while.
boys food homie! you didnt know? its true there is some lag, so you cant play people w/ 100% of you ability.. but still no excuses some of the matcheswere legit! you should expect when you play a lvl 9 nasty like me you gonna catch a couple beat downs holla!

if yall are on ill play right now.

I wanna play rowbot though since his Snake is supposed to be good.

I'm trying to shake off the rust now since I haven't played in a while.

If anyone wants to play I'm gonna get on in a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom