Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

^actually i already have you added so i'm assuming you have me too...i didn't see you online though
ohwell.gif

and CZDA i've already added you so don't forget

iight I just added the whole west coast list last night...im about to go on right now..if you wanna play hit me up on AIM: "Sidekickin Jay",

my friend code is 1547 5419 1088
Westcoast, Cali
Name: .J.

Yo..ever since I got my 360 back I haven't touched Brawl at all smh
smh.gif

I'll get back into the groove of things tomorrow(well today lol).

cri good game i got to start recording when i bet you with ike lol im gonna test the replay options and see if i can send them to different friends

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

^^^^ best player I've ever faced on NT

eek.gif

if you're saying it then I def. gotta face my boy CPG
pimp.gif
CPG my tag is ILL13...i saw you online...did u delete my name?
frown.gif

no worries though guys i was occupied by playing vs. my dude who lives around me but CPG we def. gotta get some rounds in and I gotta see for myself ifyou're the best here
wink.gif

i'm off for tonight but i'll holla at you sometime...

thanks man, I really appreciate that, and vice versa, your game was mad nice, some of the best challenges I have had, can't wait to play again.

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

CPG33 is the best player I've ever faced on NT

GG's, you helped me get even better

I need to play this dude (CPG33), it still says awaiting registration under your name so add me. If it's a challenge you're looking for i'llput it down against you.

I'm trying to play tonight if any of you guys want to brawl.

Ayo, GG's again CRI. When we were both Zero Suit Samus, we were messing around and did some azz2azz type $**. Word to Requiem for a Dream.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

I'm trying to play tonight if any of you guys want to brawl.

Ayo, GG's again CRI. When we were both Zero Suit Samus, we were messing around and did some azz2azz type $**. Word to Requiem for a Dream.
laugh.gif

lol it gets me everytime
laugh.gif

Eddy good games man. That was the first time I lost a match in like a week. Your wolf is killer, he's a tough fight for a kirby, but i'd like to try myfalco against him as well.

anyone on right now? if it's not made yet, i'll make the NTBrawl AIM chat room and leave it open for the heads who want to play...

i'll probably be on for a while

^aite, i'll see you on there b...

i'm trying to set up a 2 vs. 2 before i go into singles actions (i've never played a tag match vs. people on my FC list) so if anyone wants to dothat...join any game you see me in or that i've created...

also...i'm still on ntbrawl chat room on AIM...y'all need to hop on there

Back
Top Bottom