Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

^^^ talk about being humble dog, forreal though next time we play I'm sure it'll be in my favor
wink.gif
.....u can COUNT on it

p.s. don't talk like that until its time for the tournament, we're all having fun at this point, trying to get a feel for our competition, ya dig?

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

^^^ talk about being humble dog, forreal though next time we play I'm sure it'll be in my favor
wink.gif
.....u can COUNT on it

p.s. don't talk like that until its time for the tournament, we're all having fun at this point, trying to get a feel for our competition, ya dig?

Lol im usually humble, but when someone who only beat me twice says "I would consider you on my level" is unrealsitc as shi. The first day weplayed, though it was laggy, you didnt win once. Last night u won twice (three if you include the Ike loss).

Had it not been for someone over @ AHH, i prolly woulda had trouble with your ZSS. but becuz roc on Ahh plays the exact same way, I was familiar with it.

i honestly was gonna keep my mouth shut until you blatanly tried to undermine my "skill" and say we're even. But hey, no need to get all madan shi. its just a videogame
smile.gif

nerd.gif

y'all _'s brawling in the Brawl thread?
laugh.gif

but MPIRE, i think CRI meant he can hang with you or have competitive matches, w/e...i dunno

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

but MPIRE, i think CRI meant he can hang with you or have competitive matches, w/e...i dunno

lol its nothing serious, jus friendly competition, least on my end anyway.

He said we're even which is the only reason i said som shi. 9-3 shoulda been a clear indication that that statement is extremely fictitious.

Again, its all fun and games and competitiveness will only help us get better.

I'm still pondering the topic;
What should I do if I miss a grab with Toon Link? It takes days for him to recover.

I feel so bad that me and my brother havent touched this game since weunlocked all the characters after that we were bored... Now that GTA is out i doubt it will ever get any play

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

I feel so bad that me and my brother havent touched this game since we unlocked all the characters after that we were bored... Now that GTA is out i doubt it will ever get any play

That's okay. We don't need you. You will have mad fun playing GTA, though, so I can't be too mad at you.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

I'm still pondering the topic;
What should I do if I miss a grab with Toon Link? It takes days for him to recover.

Refrain from using plain grabs and only resort to sheild-grabbing right when your opponent connects with your sheild. From the Toon Links I've faced,and the one that really handed my @+$ back to me, grabbing wasnt really a part of their game.. Just boomerang, bomb, and slash the hell out of me. ToonLink's air game is to good..
smh.gif

My boy had the audacity to complain about Kirby being cheap when he uses Toon Link
smh.gif
Toon Link has all kinds of advantages, definitely seems like he'llend up high or top tier.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

He said we're even which is the only reason i said som shi. 9-3 shoulda been a clear indication that that statement is extremely fictitious.

okay what did I say to make you think I wasn't being friendly? DSK got what I was saying, how come u didn't?

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

okay what did I say to make you think I wasn't being friendly? DSK got what I was saying, how come u didn't?

I never said that I didnt think you were being friendly. I was just stating that at least on my end, its friendly.

Being able to have competitive matches and being equal to one another are two completely different things I think. Maybe thats what you meant but whateverits all good.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I never said that I didnt think you were being friendly. I was just stating that at least on my end, its friendly.

Being able to have competitive matches and being equal to one another are two completely different things I think. Maybe thats what you meant but whatever its all good.

finally, thank you. but btw, isn't it the other way around? equal in skill = competition? oh well man its cool

OLNL, thanks for the games, man! Your Ike was making all my secondarys look foolish! Had to stay with the Diddy, couldn't slack on you.

That last match with your Wolf was tough, Diddy's bananas are just really good. I don't usually use them as much, but I'd never played a Wolf, so Ididn't have him figured out. When in doubt, the bananas come out.

^my fault about earlier man....i got disconnected for some reason and wasnt able to reconnect until about 5 minutes ago

Originally Posted by Shkinny6

^my fault about earlier man....i got disconnected for some reason and wasnt able to reconnect until about 5 minutes ago

yeah, the Brawl's servers are acting like %@!$%$* today...it wouldn't let me get on at first and then after a couple matches, it disconnected meand wouldn't let me back on...
smh.gif

ayo Rav...GG's fam, your kirby is tough to handle...i wanted to get my revenge after that last win you had but you already know the deal with theonline
tired.gif
...i'll holla @ you about the people who are regulars herethat have no lag and i'll tell them to add you...

tell your roommate i said GG's to him to...i can tell you're better than him but he ain't too shabby

Yo I'm still up for a couple brawls or 2(If I can pull myself away from GTA IV and Mario Kart lol) if anyone wants to...hit up the AIM.

ayo Rav...GG's fam, your kirby is tough to handle...i wanted to get my revenge after that last win you had but you already know the deal with the online
tired.gif
...i'll holla @ you about the people who are regulars here that have no lag and i'll tell them to add you...

tell your roommate i said GG's to him to...i can tell you're better than him but he ain't too shabby

Thanks. I'm just glad they didn't crap on my dude Kirby this go around. I mained Captain Falcon in Melee and now he's gone to crap without hisknee, but lucky for me I could just go back to my og main Kirby. Your Lucario was pretty good! I might have to learn him.
My roommate was a little betterthan me at Melee but I don't think I really ever found anyone I was 100% comfortable with fighting 1 on 1. CF was great for multiplayer but I couldn'tget hold of his 1 on 1 game. I prolly played ssb more than I did melee so my Kirby game translated over reeeeeeal smoothly to brawl
pimp.gif
We'll play againsometime.

anybody on!? i havent played for a minute. hit up the nt chatroom: ntbrawl if any you guys wanna get dealt with olimar.

Originally Posted by Shkinny6

excuse me for my ignorance...but....where can i find this NTBrawl chatroom

get on aim

go to chat on your buddy list

in the screenames you want to invite, delete everyone there and put your own screename

on the name of the chat (it should have a whole bunch of #'s), delete everything there and put ntbrawl...then press send or w/e

voila

Back
Top Bottom