Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Coleman and the other dudes could've got themselves off the field Falcons would've won
Game clock started again after they got taken off the field (at least for one of the injuries, other one might have been an injury TO, I forget). But I didn't understand why Falcons got into formation so fast after things got settled and snapped it with like 13 still on the play clock...like wth you doing, let that thing run down.

Last edited:
Shannon Sharpe breaking the game down perfect. When they had the 28-20 lead, Atlanta was snapping the ball with 20 and 21 seconds left the play clock. :lol: In a hurry up offense. They just gift wrapped them the Superbowl.

Shannon Sharpe breaking the game down perfect. When they had the 28-20 lead, Atlanta was snapping the ball with 20 and 21 seconds left the play clock. :lol: In a hurry up offense. They just gift wrapped them the Superbowl.

Matt Ryan also couldn't audible into a run on a few plays because there were no RBs on the field.

Shanahan really **** the bed :lol:

Matt Ryan also couldn't audible into a run on a few plays because there were no RBs on the field.

Shanahan really **** the bed :lol:

how much flack would ryan get if he snapped it and just fell down/kneeled on one of the downs?

feel bad for arthur blank. seems like a genuinely good dude and very generous with his money to charitable organizations.
he was ready to dance :lol: only to witness a collapse

Last edited:
I seen Sanu and someone else or Sanu again making great catches. Ryan was shook for two quarters, maybe even three. So many mental mistakes on him. He's been in the league for nine years. Call a run play. He doesn't get a pass for that. Three passing plays, it's unreal. Not throwing the call away. Hiking with mad time. He gets mad blame and he looked like the Matt Ryan we had seen for majority of his career.

Sit down bruh you just dont want to give dude props. Idc who it is, whether it was my guy or a guy i cant stand (Lebron & Steph) but if he plays well im not gonna find some way to discredit his performance with some outlandish bulls*** i pull out my as for the sake of arguing.

If you just want to be a hater then say it

Last edited:
Matt Ryan might be done. Same for Cam last year too...if you lose in your first SB appearance, the odds are against you of ever bouncing back and winning it all eventually. Elway was the last one

I seen Sanu and someone else or Sanu again making great catches. Ryan was shook for two quarters, maybe even three. So many mental mistakes on him. He's been in the league for nine years. Call a run play. He doesn't get a pass for that. Three passing plays, it's unreal. Not throwing the call away. Hiking with mad time. He gets mad blame and he looked like the Matt Ryan we had seen for majority of his career.

Sit down bruh you just dont want to give dude props. Idc who it is, whether it was my guy or a guy i cant stand (Lebron & Steph) but if he plays well im not gonna find some way to discredit his performance with some outlandish bulls*** i pull out my as for the sake of arguing.

If you just want to be a hater then say it

Who are you again? Were you here last year? You damn sure won't be here next year.

People also not talking about how New England did a great job keeping our offense of the field. They ran I believe two times as many plays as us and controlled time of possession without having a real running game last night Brady was a one man clock manamgemnt machine. Bills game plan worked kept our great offense off the field and wore out our defense

NE did a great job? :rofl:

You guys choose to stop running the ball when you got up 28-3 like you were playing your lil brother in Madden.

NE did a great job with their gameplan of keeping our offense off the field over the course of the game...and we did choose to stop running the ball in the clutch moment when we needed to. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

I follow what you're saying but, no. The Patriots were busy trying to win a game, their game plan of controlling the clock went out the window when they were getting rocked 28-3. And also no, it wasn't just in the clutch... the Falcons should've never stopped, they were getting w/e they wanted on the ground. Pretty sure that sack/fumble occurred on a 3rd and 1...

Last edited:
Who are you again? Were you here last year? You damn sure won't be here next year.

Thats what you come with when i make a valid point

raw

Props to Matt Ryan for not running away and acting like a child at the podium after taking an l like another QB in his division.
A true leader.

I can't believe he went up to the podium looking like Mr. Peanut :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Last time the Fal-cons lost in the Super Bowl, the Rams won the Super Bowl the following year. History repeats itself :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom