Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the "They didn't beat us we beat ourself" line when i want to troll/get a rise out of people :lol:

But if you actually say it and believe it...Yikes.

I'm saying. 25 point deficit, 5 straight scoring drives, 31 unanswered points, back to back 2 point conversions; but NE didn't have anything to do with that.

This. Anyone says Matt was shook is just wrong. The way Matt escaped that pocket and get that ball to Julio on that same play was great they put us into a position to win. Not their fault shanhan decided to not run the ball and win the game. They did what they had to do coaching let them down.

Matt wasn't shook to me. Him and Julio get a ton of respect from me.

People also not talking about how New England did a great job keeping our offense of the field. They ran I believe two times as many plays as us and controlled time of possession without having a real running game last night Brady was a one man clock manamgemnt machine. Bills game plan worked kept our great offense off the field and wore out our defense

People also not talking about how New England did a great job keeping our offense of the field. They ran I believe two times as many plays as us and controlled time of possession without having a real running game last night Brady was a one man clock manamgemnt machine. Bills game plan worked kept our great offense off the field and wore out our defense

No reason to. Atlanta had mad chances to put the game away and blew it. Sure, Bill and NE did great in the second half but this is on Atlanta. Things happened that you couldn't even imagine. They went all out trying to lose this game. Second half they played like they were down and not up in the game. What a joke.

What happened to "Frady" :lol:

Everyone in here were rooting for the Falcons last night. Now the Falcons beat themselves :rofl:

No reason to. Atlanta had mad chances to put the game away and blew it. Sure, Bill and NE did great in the second half but this is on Atlanta. Things happened that you couldn't even imagine. They went all out trying to lose this game. Second half they played like they were down and not up in the game. What a joke.

So you think New England keeping the offense off the field didn't affect the game plan and rhythm of what Atlanta wanted to do on offense? All of this stuff plays into each other. And I said we had a chance to put the game away but coaching ultimately let team down in the clutch moment of the game off us not Matt Ryan

Last edited:

NE did a great job? :rofl:

You guys choose to stop running the ball when you got up 28-3 like you were playing your lil brother in Madden.

Anyone win anything off this game? My boss apparently scored $10k.
My worker lost 3k on the Gostkowski missed XP
sick.gif
. Wish I had the money to play $300 SB Squares.

could've takem three kneel downs and they'd still be in matt bryant's range
how many QBs can actullay change the play if they hear coaches telling you to drop back and toss it in that situation?

panick started to sink in quickly when momentum shifted. guys arent use to those situations like the pats

Last edited:
Lots of a people tryna jump on Armada Armada tall are corny as hell. We didn't lose to the Pats, we beat ourselves. Call it a choke job, mental error or however you see it but we clearly deserved to be there and we're the champions of the game up until the final minute of the 4th quarter. Most of y'all teams suck which is why you had to jump on our wagon last night. We play in the best division in football and still manage to make it to the big game. Some of y'all play in conferences that don't even get television play. FOH
exactly. They choked away a lead but it wasn't like got banged out 44 to 0. Calling them frauds would be correct in that situation. Calling them frauds with how it went down is reaching.

I blame Kyle first and foremost. That play calling 2nd half was atrocious. Atl gave it away more then ne actually won. Decent play calling and they win the game.

Last edited:
I look at it like this. Bill is the best coach of all time, he did a good job in the second half BUT this game is more about Atlanta collapsing than NE coming back. I split the blame three ways. HC, OC and QB. All three of them split it. Bad play calls, Ryan is a vet and he should be changing plays and not taking a sack. Did he speak up to his OC and say why aren't we running the ball? We won't know. If Atlanta wins, Ryan is getting the MVP. They lost, he deserves all this blame and probably more AND he's luck as hell Rowe didn't pick off that bad pass he made to Julio. That catch was unreal.

I don't think Matt was shook. Maybe at the beginning but he looked comfortable as the game went on. I don't understand the play calling after the Julio catch. Maybe Kyle mad cause we blocking him from taking assistants but I don't know how you do not run the ball after that catch. You'd think Dan Quinn would know better after the last SB he coached in :smh:

Everybody says it but I really believe we can make it back next year. That young defense played great for about 2.5 quarters. They'll get better. We'll get Trufant back too. Jalen Collins was out there getting cooked, he can't be a starter :smh:

I look at it like this. Bill is the best coach of all time, he did a good job in the second half BUT this game is more about Atlanta collapsing than NE coming back. I split the blame three ways. HC, OC and QB. All three of them split it. Bad play calls, Ryan is a vet and he should be changing plays and not taking a sack. Did he speak up to his OC and say why aren't we running the ball? We won't know. If Atlanta wins, Ryan is getting the MVP. They lost, he deserves all this blame and probably more AND he's luck as hell Rowe didn't pick off that bad pass he made to Julio. That catch was unreal.

They ran 5 plays for -23 yards after that Julio catch :lol: :smh:

Before the game started I said this would be the Panthers all over again. Falcons might make the playoffs but they're not going near the SB.

It's damn impossible to lose a game when you up 28-3 in the second at that. :lol:

I could understand it if the Pats started building momentum when it was 21-0. Then cut it to 21-10 at the half.

But nah. Frauds.

NE did a great job?
roll.gif

You guys choose to stop running the ball when you got up 28-3 like you were playing your lil brother in Madden.
NE did a great job with their gameplan of keeping our offense off the field over the course of the game...and we did choose to stop running the ball in the clutch moment when we needed to. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom