Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[thread="658887"]​[/thread]

They frauds.

We wanted to believe your team. They bullied Seattle, stomped Green Bay, got a 28-3 lead then had the biggest collapse of all time.

Again ya'll use the word fraud to much. A team that made it to the superbowl or hell even the last four should not be considered frauds. Thats a very loose definition

Let me help you out...

EVERYTHING went you guys way to get to the super bowl. From the Seahawks kicker costing them the 2nd seed to help the Falcons to a first round bye, to getting to play the packers at home as opposed to going on the road to play the Cowboys. Then you even get a pick 6 against Brady in the super bowl to notch a 21-0 lead and find... yes... find a way to lose. Anyone watching w/o a dog in the race could see how shook Matty was far before NE ever tied it. Your franchise will never recover from this, that big fancy stadium can't wash away the pain.

Last edited:

They frauds.

We wanted to believe your team. They bullied Seattle, stomped Green Bay, got a 28-3 lead then had the biggest collapse of all time.

Again ya'll use the word fraud to much. A team that made it to the superbowl or hell even the last four should not be considered frauds. Thats a very loose definition

It is what it is dawg. :lol:

They frauds. They wasted everybody's time. Made the SB only to choke a HUGE away.

Lots of a people tryna jump on Armada Armada tall are corny as hell. We didn't lose to the Pats, we beat ourselves. Call it a choke job, mental error or however you see it but we clearly deserved to be there and we're the champions of the game up until the final minute of the 4th quarter. Most of y'all teams suck which is why you had to jump on our wagon last night. We play in the best division in football and still manage to make it to the big game. Some of y'all play in conferences that don't even get television play. FOH

After the Julio catch if they run the ball 3 times and milk play clock to 0 (when/if BB doesn't call time out) and kick a FG, they win.

It was AWFUL game management by the HC and OC against a team who's game management is the GOAT.

I never doubted Atlanta and acknowledged as a true threat. But I have no idea how you don't give the Patriots any credit for that comeback. At some point, losing that 25 point isn't all just Atlanta giving it away, it's also NE making plays.

Either way, much respect to the Falcons. They're legit in my book and will continue to be. That defense is only going to get better and Julio is the best WR in the league right now.

Lots of a people tryna jump on @An Armada tall are corny as hell. We didn't lose to the Pats, we beat ourselves. Call it a choke job, mental error or however you see it but we clearly deserved to be there and we're the champions of the game up until the final minute of the 4th quarter. Most of y'all teams suck which is why you had to jump on our wagon last night. We play in the best division in football and still manage to make it to the big game. Some of y'all play in conferences that don't even get television play. FOH

Lots of a people tryna jump on Armada Armada tall are corny as hell. We didn't lose to the Pats, we beat ourselves. Call it a choke job, mental error or however you see it but we clearly deserved to be there and we're the champions of the game up until the final minute of the 4th quarter. Most of y'all teams suck which is why you had to jump on our wagon last night. We play in the best division in football and still manage to make it to the big game. Some of y'all play in conferences that don't even get television play. FOH

And there it is ya'll choked. Ya'll ain't built for it.

Falcons won't be back next year and I thought they were a joke all season long. I FINALLY started to believe in them at half time and they still were able to break all kinds of records to prove to the world what a joke they are.

NFC south has never and will never be the toughest division. They play in domes and warm weather season round. If Atlanta had to play in GB or NY or NE. Would have been a bigger disaster

Last edited:
We didnt lose to the Pats....We beat ourselves
sabu.png

I said the same thing two years ago
mjcry1.png

Last edited:
We didnt lost to the Pats....We beat ourselves
sabu.png

I said the same thing two years ago
mjcry1.png

:lol:

would rep

ATL saying they beat themselves could apply to the Pats in the 1st half. we were beating ourselves. but sometimes you just gotta....rise up :pimp:

Last edited:

Who where we intending to deceive?

America
What was an unjustifiable claim about our team?

You were good.
What where we being credited with we shouldn't have deserved?

Matts MVP

And y'all telling Falcons fans to get out the feels talking about we let America deceived America [emoji]128580[/emoji].

And yeah a team that made it to the superbow wasn't good sure that's logical.

And Matt Ryan's MVP well deserved after the season and playoff run he had in the NFC.

They frauds.

Let me help you out...

EVERYTHING went you guys way to get to the super bowl. From the Seahawks kicker costing them the 2nd seed to help the Falcons to a first round bye, to getting to play the packers at home as opposed to going on the road to play the Cowboys. Then you even get a pick 6 against Brady in the super bowl to notch a 21-0 lead and find... yes... find a way to lose. That's the exact definition of fraud, anyone watching w/o a dog in the race could see how shook Matty was far before NE ever tied it. Your franchise will never recover from this, that big fancy stadium can't wash away the pain.

Said a whole lot of nothing really cause you painting a picture like we got there by luck. Falcons didn't luck their way into a Super Bowl things just didn't happen by chance we played and dominated who we played in the NFC on the road to the Super Bowl none of that was a fluke. And Matt Ryan was not shook last night y'all just wrong about that.

They frauds.

It is what it is dawg. :lol:

They frauds. They wasted everybody's time. Made the SB only to choke a HUGE away.

Sorry the Falcons couldn't beat New England for you guys and we wasted y'all time [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I use the "They didn't beat us we beat ourself" line when i want to troll/get a rise out of people :lol:

But if you actually say it and believe it...Yikes.

Last edited:
I believed in Atlanta all year and I thought they would win last night. Not hoped like a lot of other people but actually believed.

You lose like that and your career is never the same. Coaches, Matt Ryan they done.

After the Julio catch if they run the ball 3 times and milk play clock to 0 (when/if BB doesn't call time out) and kick a FG, they win.

It was AWFUL game management by the HC and OC against a team who's game management is the GOAT.

This. Anyone says Matt was shook is just wrong. The way Matt escaped that pocket and get that ball to Julio on that same play was great they put us into a position to win. Not their fault shanhan decided to not run the ball and win the game. They did what they had to do coaching let them down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom