• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif
So how bout that "Emergency Super Bowl" Simmons pod, fam? 
disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif

So one defense has an opportunity to fail while the other doesn't. Makes sense. Got it. :lol:

Or one team's defense has an opportunity to succeed and the other teams doesn't.
What? Huh? The Pats defense still have to step on the field if Atl defense stopped NE

Both offenses get a possession then sudden death. Safety or def TD ends game. See. Easy fix. Give me a logical reason why that doesn't make any sense.

You acting like I'm asking for "TD passes over 40yds should be worth 9 points." :lol:

And I don't care what happened in regulation. I would've said the same thing if it was 0-0.

[thread="658887"]​[/thread]

Ryan got way too much love this year. He's a good QB but that's it. I'm still blown away he was able to win two playoff games. He overachieved. He chokes and gets nervous. He was making it hard on his receivers yesterday. They made some insane catches.

He had an MVP season the best season of his career you supposed to get love for that i've personally never argued he was elite or anything more than just good so thats whatever. Julio is the only one that made amazing catches the rest where catching dimes or passes a NFL WR should catch. He did not make it hard on the receivers last night.

I seen Sanu and someone else or Sanu again making great catches. Ryan was shook for two quarters, maybe even three. So many mental mistakes on him. He's been in the league for nine years. Call a run play. He doesn't get a pass for that. Three passing plays, it's unreal. Not throwing the call away. Hiking with mad time. He gets mad blame and he looked like the Matt Ryan we had seen for majority of his career.

All of this.

[thread="658887"]Super Bowl Li Atlanta Falcons Vs New England Patriots/5220#post_27483072​[/thread]
They frauds.

We wanted to believe your team. They bullied Seattle, stomped Green Bay, got a 28-3 lead then had the biggest collapse of all time.
Again ya'll use the word fraud to much. A team that made it to the superbowl or hell even the last four should not be considered frauds. Thats a very loose definition

Again ya'll use the word fraud to much. A team that made it to the superbowl or hell even the last four should not be considered frauds. Thats a very loose definition
 a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities
By definition y'all some frauds
laugh.gif
??

Who where we intending to deceive?

What was an unjustifiable claim about our team?

What where we being credited with we shouldn't have deserved?

Only thing that can be said about this team is they weren't good enough to win the super bowl and blew a good lead. Everything else about us being a great team this year is justifiable.

I'm saying ya'll stay trying to hard to call people frauds a team that was one of the last two shouldn't be considered a fraud. Everyone that loses doesn't = being a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom