Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably need a new bumper and some minor dings fixed

Now I wish she did more damage so I could have a day off :lol:
We all need a day off after watching that choke job. Everything was great going well until the 4th.

Will we see another QB win 5 rings in our lifetime?

There's less patience in today's NFL. QBs are lucky enough to be starting on the same team [for various reasons] for 5 years much less be there long enough to get 5 rings.

Also, did anyone notice how much praise Lady Gaga got for the halftime show that was mostly filled with Beyonce slights? "What an amazing performance and she didn't have to use her platform for political reasons" "Omg she handled the halftime show with so much dignity and class".

Last edited:
There's less patience in today's NFL. QBs are lucky enough to be starting on the same team [for various reasons] for 5 years much less be there long enough to get 5 rings.

Also, did anyone notice how much praise Lady Gaga got for the halftime show that was mostly filled with Beyonce slights? "What an amazing performance and ahe didn't have to use her placeform for political reasons" "Omg she handled the halftime show with so much dignity and class".

I expected more from her :smh:

I'm gonna guess the map looked like this with "The Silent majority"...

statemap1024.png

Will we see another QB win 5 rings in our lifetime?

Also, did anyone notice how much praise Lady Gaga got for the halftime show that was mostly filled with Beyonce slights? "What an amazing performance and ahe didn't have to use her placeform for political reasons" "Omg she handled the halftime show with so much dignity and class".

Not surprised. They was treating Beyonce like it was a crime showing black pride.

Also, did anyone notice how much praise Lady Gaga got for the halftime show that was mostly filled with Beyonce slights? "What an amazing performance and she didn't have to use her platform for political reasons" "Omg she handled the halftime show with so much dignity and class".

2 major wins in 2 months for "them."

The Trump Era man.

PAts were so lucky last night too everything went their way. From the 2 point conversion she to the coinflip. I knew the game was over when Edelman made that lucky catch.

They really do need to change the OT rules though. Makes no sense. Each unit should step on the field at least once then go sudden death after. Simple fix. :smh:

They give you 60 mins to win the game.

If you go to OT o well you had your shot.
Except Falcons offense never had their shot while Pats offense did.

Be like ending a game in the top of the 10th inning.

Rule make zero sense :smh:

Last edited:

Be like ending a game in the top of the 10th.

Rule make zero sense
mean.gif
It only doesn't make sense if you don't count defense as part of the game. You can win with a safety or pick 6

It's not like baseball where you can only score when you hit

Last edited:
They really do need to change the OT rules though. Makes no sense. Each unit should step on the field at least once then go sudden death after. Simple fix. :smh:

They give you 60 mins to win the game.

If you go to OT o well you had your shot.

Be like ending a game in the top of the 10th inning.

They let them fools score 19 in one quarter. Then had a chance to stop them from getting in the end zone in OT. Atlanta had enough opportunities and they choked.

Last edited:

Thank you for all the condolences about my grandmother guys. Means a lot.
zItFGsg.gif

All condolences to your grandmother @An Armada. Be with your family, and enjoy their company. Remember to tell them that you love them.

I know we are rivals, but please remember at the end of the day, it is just football.

I am familiar with this rock bottom feeling. I was devastated after Carolina didn't show up in SB 50 last year. All the Cam bashing made me mad & sad after such a historical, fun-filled, dabbin season.

Losing SB XXXVIII to the Patriots in the same NRG stadium as this Super Bowl hurt me as a 11 year old kid. My heart dropped when Kasay kicked the ball out of bounds in the fourth quarter giving Brady the ball at the 40 with 1 minute left in the game. I didn't even care about the Janet Jackson nipple slip, because of how upset I was.

In both cases, I was always optimistic for next year, and for the team's future. Always remember the positives.

This will sting for a while, but you have to remain optimistic. You all had a great year, and were in prime position to win it all.

The Falcons will be in their beautiful new Mercedes Benz stadium, and they are a nice young team. Keep ya head up fella. 

However, the Panthers will be ready for y'all. Lets get back at it next year. 
smile.gif

Thank @KMante  you a class act.

Martelleus Bennett said he isn't going to the White House and doesn't care what his owner thinks
sick.gif
he did this during the national anthem too with Mccourty
I rescind all of my kudos to the Pats and give them all to these two and who ever else doesn't go to the white house 
laugh.gif
 also @Rolaholic  and @DeadsetAce
Matty Trashwater had no pocket presence took a sack. Gotta get rid of the ball to stay in field goal range.
Should have never been in that situation. Should have ran, bad play calling.
Is Matty Trashwater still elite?
More than Dak.
Two of those Falcons linemen gave up the biggest sacks of the game. Both games changers
Not to mention that despite the bad play calling Matt completed a pass to Sanu that got us back in FG range and then.....Matthews holds again for the 1000th time this year it seems like 
mean.gif

NE 38 ATL 30

NE has the better coach, better QB and a better defense. Atlanta's offense is better but NE's offense is good.

My post from page 2. Not that off.

Falcons should have wore the throwbacks. Would have looked good and NE would have wore red and not white. SMH

That was a team loss. Quinn, Ryan and Shanahan. Ryan was shook majority of the game, he never looked ready to play. Julio was bailing him out. Some GREAT catches last night.

I was confused why the commentators would keep saying beautiful pass and it would be a yard or two behind the WR. It happened mad times to both QBs.
Ryan was not shook the majority of the game and Julio did make some fantastic catches but Matt hit 7 different receivers last night including a dime to Hooper for his first TD and two dimes to Gabriel later on. He had a good game him and our players on offense put us into a position to win until Shanahan decided to pass when all we needed to do to win the game was run.
Kyle Shanahan's playcalling being questioned? Never heard that before...

Inexcusable to be inside of the 25 and NOT come away w/ points. These coordinators are something else, man. KISS rule.

Congrats to Brady and the Pats. Greatest QB ever. If there were questions about it, he 10000000% cemented that aspect of his legacy last night.
All my criticisms of him from the season before came back in an instant 
mean.gif
 I really thought he got over that this year but I guess not.

Last edited:
After they were up 28-3, they only ran the ball four times. That can't be real, no way.

How much money does that miss block by Freeman cost him?

Last edited:
After they were up 28-3, they only ran the ball four times. That can't be real, no way.

How much money does that miss block by Freeman cost him?
5 times.  Still terrible, nonetheless.  Probably the biggest choke job I've seen in my life.  Brady the GOAT, but got damn, Atlanta 
mean.gif

Be like ending a game in the top of the 10th.

It only doesn't make sense if you don't count defense as part of the game. You can win with a safety or pick 6

It's not like baseball where you can only score when you hit
OK. Defense is part of the game. So why can't Atlanta's offense get a chance to respond against Pats defense? Defense is part of the game, right?

Got coin flips deciding games :smh:

But wasn't her singing "God bless America" a lowkey dig on Trump though? It'd be a pretty random song to sing at a halftime show if it wasn't.

Matt Ryan hiking the ball with 20 seconds on the game clock. Nine years in the league and not changing the play. Yeah, he's a fraud. Right back to that 10-15 range he goes. **** him.

OK. Defense is part of the game. So why can't Atlanta's offense get a chance to respond against Pats defense? Defense is part of the game, right?

Got coin flips deciding games :smh:

......because if your defense fails then you don't deserve a shot to win. You had your chance and you blew it. That's the definition of something being "part of the game".

The end. Goodnight, Irene.

Matt Ryan hiking the ball with 20 seconds on the game clock. Nine years in the league and not changing the play. Yeah, he's a fraud. Right back to that 10-15 range he goes. **** him.
I was yelling at my tv. I would have been hiking the ball with 2 seconds left on the play clock. They were playing to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom