Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't deserve to lose that way though,dominated in all phases until right at the end of the 3rd quarter

Rolaholic is the reason the patriots lost this Super Bowl

Would not suprise me if he is an Atlanta falcons also

He roots for the cowboys

My Romo stanhood made me a Dallas fan now :lol:

Who's backup sn is this? :nerd:

Seeing that my name was on this man's mind quite a lot last night...

Forgot dudes lose it when you cheer on other players :lol:

Last edited:
Nice to see Dion Lewis didn't severely hurt himself.

Where did all those Matt Ryan fans go????

Last edited:
Man i dont even think Matt Bryants FG coulda stopped the Pats at that point. That puts them up 10 with like 3 mins left right? Pats prob woulda scored again in half that, force a 3 & out with, use all their timeouts and still tie or win the game by end of regulation

Kyle went for the kill cuz he was mostly likely thinking the same thing

woulda put em up 11 with the FG...I think Falcons win after that

Last edited:
They really do need to change the OT rules though. Makes no sense. Each unit should step on the field at least once then go sudden death after. Simple fix. :smh:

They give you 60 mins to win the game.

If you go to OT o well you had your shot.

And if your talkin bout this game...... I dont want to hear it :lol:

Isn't Kyle Shanahan the same guy who ran RG3 into the ground?

That was all his scumbag redfaced Daddy who then tried to (and succeeded) in smearing RGIIIs rep.

Kyle was guilty of being pass happy though just like he was yesterday at end of the game.

That was all his scumbag redfaced Daddy who then tried to (and succeeded) in smearing RGIIIs rep.

Kyle was guilty of being pass happy though just like he was yesterday at end of the game.
I've never liked the Shanahans. They seem to panic too much. Kyle being cute thinking Matty Toiletwater was gonna throw a TD for the win.

Michael Floyd gets a ring? :smh:

knxv%20michael%20floyd%20super%20bowl%20cardinals%20patriots_1486353229967_54639549_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

This man got a ticket out of loserland and a SB ring all for catching a DUI.

[DonKing] Only in America! [/DonKing]

Last edited:
Belicheck ride or dies with Heads as the coin toss. I for sure thought it was going to be tails again in OT. Crazy game

They really do need to change the OT rules though. Makes no sense. Each unit should step on the field at least once then go sudden death after. Simple fix. :smh:

They give you 60 mins to win the game.

If you go to OT o well you had your shot.

And if your talkin bout this game...... I dont want to hear it :lol:

Right, OT rules are fine how they are. ATL was lackin on both sides of the ball anyway and had no answer for Brady in crunch time. Wouldn't have made a difference.

As that Falcons collapse wasn't bad enough some 19 year rear ended me this morning :x

My work probably thinks I'm hungover :lol:

I love seeing McNabb talk about rings. You can hear the pain every time he talks about it. He's so hurt, especially that Eli has two and he has zero.

Just wanted to say once again the Falcons franchise ain't ****. You had a 28-3 and you let these shady dudes come all the way back and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom