• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up laughing at the falcons 
laugh.gif
   how the hell they lose that game ?

They really do need to change the OT rules though. Makes no sense. Each unit should step on the field at least once then go sudden death after. Simple fix. :smh:

NE 38 ATL 30

NE has the better coach, better QB and a better defense. Atlanta's offense is better but NE's offense is good.

My post from page 2. Not that off.

Falcons should have wore the throwbacks. Would have looked good and NE would have wore red and not white. SMH

That was a team loss. Quinn, Ryan and Shanahan. Ryan was shook majority of the game, he never looked ready to play. Julio was bailing him out. Some GREAT catches last night.

I was confused why the commentators would keep saying beautiful pass and it would be a yard or two behind the WR. It happened mad times to both QBs.

the list of things that had to go right for the Patriots to comeback and win this game was so long you'd think it would be impossible but man..... Atlanta flat out choked.

Play calling KILLED them. The shotgun third and 1 which led to a fumble and them NOT RUNNING IT 3 straight times after Julio's amazing catch which put them in field goal range are indefensible. These coordinators constantly try to outsmart themselves when common sense tells you to just run it. Another thing that isn't being talked about is the Falcons kick returner getting nowhere on their last two kickoffs. Also Vic Beasley, way to show up. Didn't record a stat until the second to last play of the game smh

I predicted the Pats would win but nowhere near in this fashion. Brady is the GOAT, no debate

Last edited:
The city is like a funeral right now. It's all gloomy and no one is making eye contact. We didn't deserve this :smh: Kyle Shanahan :smh: :smh: :smh:

Congrats to the Pats. I couldn't sleep to save my life last night. All I kept thinking about was that holding penalty against Jake Matthews that took us out of FG range. I think it should've been offset penalties for the face mask grab on the sideline. Either way I felt that penalty was the biggest thing. Brady was already shredding the defense at that point. This one really hurt :frown:

I still say the turning points is when Matt Ryans helmet got weird :nerd: & had to switch it causing him to waste a timeout. And when Tevin Coleman got hurt. For some reason their momentum just went down with him. I think they weather the storm if none of that happens

Also Julios catch >>>>>>> Edelmans idc

I still say the turning points is when Matt Ryans helmet got weird :nerd: & had to switch it causing him to waste a timeout. And when Tevin Coleman got hurt. For some reason their momentum just went down with him. I think they weather the storm if none of that happens

Also Julios catch >>>>>>> Edelmans idc
The play after Coleman got hurt was the turning point. 3rd and 1 they decide to throw and Matt Ryan gets sacked and fumbles :smh: gave the pats life and they didn't look back after that.

Also Julio's catch was supposed to go down in ATL history as the catch :smh: now it'll be forgotten ..sad my guy didn't get a ring :smh:

Last edited:
The play after Coleman got hurt was the turning point. 3rd and 1 they decide to throw and Matt Ryan gets sacked and fumbles :smh: gave the pats life and they didn't look back after that.

Also Julio's catch was supposed to go down in ATL history as the catch :smh: sad my guy didn't get a ring :smh:

Pats already had life but yea that def made gave em even more. They wasted & missed soooo many opportunities :smh: :smh:

Shoulda stayed a blowout

Last edited:
Kyle Shanahan's playcalling being questioned? Never heard that before...

Inexcusable to be inside of the 25 and NOT come away w/ points. These coordinators are something else, man. KISS rule.

Congrats to Brady and the Pats. Greatest QB ever. If there were questions about it, he 10000000% cemented that aspect of his legacy last night.

Not running 3x after Julio's catch :smh: x10000000000
Yeah, i would like to place blame solely on that, but most of ATL played as a team to lose that game. Shouldn't have even got to that point. So many players and coaches went into can't do a damn thing right status. Not to mention #32 cornerback for ATL got killed out there.

All they had to do was go for a FG but you could feel they were just gonna go for it

The problem isn't that they went for it, the problem is how they went for it. They should have done some quick short passes or runs, not a play that took a while to develop resulting in a sack.

Man i dont even think Matt Bryants FG coulda stopped the Pats at that point. That puts them up 10 with like 3 mins left right? Pats prob woulda scored again in half that, force a 3 & out with, use all their timeouts and still tie or win the game by end of regulation

Kyle went for the kill cuz he was mostly likely thinking the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom