Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember, they ran the ball once and lost a yard, then got sacked twice after that
Terrible playcalling when they were in field goal range
Matty should have told himself to get rid of ball asap to avoid a sack. ATL was too comfortable with their lead.
He was still in the pocket getting pressured
Trying to throw that away would have been a penalty
Plus remember that one time he got strip sacked due to blown protection? He was probably on tilt because of that

Last edited:
Still don't know why Quinn didn't call a timeout in ot so his gassed defense could get a break.

It's goona hurt for a while, but everything is goona be alright, life goes on.

Uff IDK man :lol: It's hell for certain teams to get this close again for years. I wouldn't sleep tonight if this happened to my team. Some say it's just sports but alot of feelings invested and time rooting...not that easy to dismiss esp. for certain parts of the country. 1 major title in ATL Sports to 37 for Boston!
Devastating L for Falcons, High chance they won't even make the playoffs next year.

Last edited:
Plus remember that one time he got strip sacked due to blown protection? He was probably on tilt because of that
Super Bowl winning QB isn't taking that sack. Whether you got to move, step up in pocket, run etc can't take a sack.

I actually yelled at my TV before Matt Ryan got sacked

You cant make that play call at field goal range. You just cant.
You run the ball, best case scenario you advance closer to goal, worst case you stay right where you are

A FG would have put the falcons up by 2 possessions, essentially guaranteeing the win

Blame was 100% on Quinn

Congrats to the Patriots they earned it,but honestly do your job sums up New England when you winning they love you when you losing they don't know you or ride with, you pos nation. I been to many cities were their team ain't winning but they rep them proudly, and this is coming from someone who lives here can't wait to leave most racist, arrogant people I ever came across.

I shed 3-4 real tears just sitting here ... this s*** hurts man like no other

It's goona hurt for a while, but everything is goona be alright, life goes on.

Uff IDK man :lol: It's hell for certain teams to get this close again for years. I wouldn't sleep tonight if this happened to my team. Some say it's just sports but alot of feelings invested and time rooting...not that easy to dismiss esp. for certain parts of the country. 1 major title in ATL Sports to 37 for Boston!

Its not that easy man .. I was in 6th grade the last time we made it here, im 29 goin on 30 now.

Im still a ride or die i just pray it doesnt take another 18 years of my life to reach this game again.

This was it .. Georgia lets us down yearly, Braves are an absolute joke of a franchise, Hawks can only do so much with what they got

Super Bowl winning QB isn't taking that sack. Whether you got to move, step up in pocket, run etc can't take a sack.
I can agree to an extent
Still a team game, Matt made some dumb decisions, terrible playcalling in the 2nd half, and ATL D choked hard in the 4th qtr
It is what it is

Last edited:
Congrats to the Patriots they earned it,but honestly do your job sums up New England when you winning they love you when you losing they don't know you or ride with, you pos nation. I been to many cities were their team ain't winning but they rep them proudly, and this is coming from someone who lives here can't wait to leave most racist, arrogant people I ever came across.
You would think this is common sense. Dude got too cute at the end. They were saying the kicker had a strong leg too.

Win or lose this is what Boston is all about

I actually yelled at my TV before Matt Ryan got sacked

You cant make that play call at field goal range. You just cant.
You run the ball, best case scenario you advance closer to goal, worst case you stay right where you are

A FG would have put the falcons up by 2 possessions, essentially guaranteeing the win

Blame was 100% on Quinn
I just facepalmed when I saw Matt got sacked :lol:
They deserved to lose just on that alone

I can agree to an extent
Still a team game, Matt made some dumb decisions, terrible playcalling in the 2nd half, and ATL D choked hard in the 4th qtr
It is what it is
Like that 3rd and one sack fumble. Matt should have audibled into a run.

I can agree to an extent
It is what it is
Like that 3rd and one sack fumble. Matt should have audibled into a run.
Eh Freeman totally missed his blocking assignment on that strip sack
That wasn't Matt Ryan's fault

Win or lose this is what Boston is all about

Uff IDK man
laugh.gif
It's hell for certain teams to get this close again for years. I wouldn't sleep tonight if this happened to my team. Some say it's just sports but alot of feelings invested and time rooting...not that easy to dismiss esp. for certain parts of the country. 1 major title in ATL Sports to 37 for Boston!
I feel it. Even with SB49, Hawks fans still had SB48 already to lessen the blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom